Chicago Blackhawks: 30 in 30

Discussion in 'WEST: Central Division' started by DP, Aug 8, 2010.

1. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

NHL.com
    Last season has been an awesome reality for every Blackhawk player, coach, staff, anyone in the organization and all of the fans. The Blackhawks have taken a big hit this offseason with the departures that you just read about. But the one thing that is keeping this Blackhawks team ready for next season is their minor league Rockford Icehogs. These prospects will be testing their self on the ice next season Kyle Beach is one hell of a player, and doesn't stand for anyones bull when hes on the ice. Jack Skille has the potential to be one of the talented forwards on the team as well as Jake Dowell. and Corey Crawford has been in the system for such a long time, and hes starting to really shine, now he will shine in the NHL behind Turco. Beach can easily see time in the Blackhawks lineup. This team might be different, but they still have the same Kane, Toews, Hossa, Sharp, Keith and other core players ready to play with the new guys on their defense of the Stanly Cup. I am looking forward to the new team, even if my friends are bashing the Blackhawks for some of their choices. I still know this team is good, because I know how well they played in Rockford.