Salmons Believes He Will Coexist With Maggette

Discussion in 'Milwaukee Bucks' started by truebluefan, Aug 8, 2010.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

John Salmons is happy with the moves the Bucks made to improve their roster this offseason.

Some believe that the acquisition of Corey Maggette may cause problems because of their similar playing styles, but Salmons disagrees.

"I don't see us as similar at all. Of course we can play together," he said of Maggette.

"He is a guy who can get you scoring, can put points on the board, gets to the free-throw line. He can start, he can come off the bench. I am looking forward to playing with him. I think he will make me a better player."

Salmons added that heading into free agency he wasn't positive that he would remain in Milwaukee.

"Well, no, it is free agency, and you never know how that is going to go," he said. "Milwaukee was high on my list, though, it was just, did they want me to come back? You just never know. But they showed they were committed right away, and so, I am glad we got it done."

http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/Th...almons_additions_definitely_improved_our_team