2006 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by KCX, Sep 13, 2006.

1. KCX

KCX BBW VIP

edit: The way this works is you give the person above you some advice with alittle reasoning and post your trade... OR you dont have to post your trade or whatnot, you can just give advice =)I Gets:Tom BradyDerrick MasonOther Person Gets:Ahman GreenChestor Taylorthere are points for receptions20 Passings yards = 1 Point10 Rushing yards = 1 Point Pass completions = 0.25 points40 passing yards = 1 pointall touchdowns = 6 pointsYou start 2 QBs, 3 WRs, 2 RBs, 1 withR, 1 TEHeres my depth chart:QB: Donovan McNabb, Jake PlummerRB: Larry Johnson, Rudi Johnson, Chestor Taylor, Jamal Lewis, Ahman GreenWR: Torry Holt, Javon Walker, Roy Williams, Darrell Jackson, Lee EvansTE: Tony Gonzales, LJ Smithwho wins this trade?

2. yankshater213

yankshater213 BBW Elite Member

trade I did last week...I give: Michael Vick, Jason wittenI get: Chad JohnsonMy Team:QB- McNabb, LeftwichRB- Stephen Jackson, Ronnie Brown, Warrick DunnWR- Chad Johnson, Plaxico Burress, Derrick Mason, Eddie KennisonTE- Vernon Davis, Ben WatsonK- John Kasay, Matt StoverDEF- Denver, Miami

3. KCX

KCX BBW VIP

give advice to the person above you

4. pjcolpitts?

pjcolpitts? BBW Elite Member

I'd go with the person who gets Tom Brady and Derrick Mason. Green was banged up last year and plays on a team that has a bad offensive line and a bad defense so they will be passing a ton. Brady plays on a good team and will give you a few TD's and a couple 100 yards in the air every Sunday.

5. pjcolpitts?

pjcolpitts? BBW Elite Member

Who should I add from free agency?Eric Moulds-Houston-last week 12 pts-WRKellen Winslow-Cleveland- last week 12pts-TEHeres my WR's and TE that I haveAnquan Boldin-12Plaxico Burress-14Derrick Mason-5David Givens-2Isaac Bruce-6Antonio Bryant-11Vernon Davis-7Not sure who I should add, I dont expect them to put up numbers like that every week, but I have an extra spot.

6. yankshater213

yankshater213 BBW Elite Member

You're thick at the WR spot, so I'd say Winslow. Though Moulds will be a good option too, I just say Winslow based on the fact that you only have 1 TE.

7. KCX

KCX BBW VIP

winslow- hes probably gonna be a good target for cleveland and you are deep iN WRs

8. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

KCX, you just embarrased that guy in the first trade? Who are you up against? What a stupid trade by him.

9. KCX

KCX BBW VIP

heh, its a vikings fan. but chestor taylor does get alot of points in that league.

10. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

I think Chester Taylor will do well but Ahman Green is pretty much finished and his chances of getting injured again are pretty high. You're still very solid at RB and you get a very good reciever and the 2nd best fantasy QB if at least one of his recievers steps up.<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pjcolpitts @ Sep 14 2006, 07:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Who should I add from free agency?Eric Moulds-Houston-last week 12 pts-WRKellen Winslow-Cleveland- last week 12pts-TEHeres my WR's and TE that I haveAnquan Boldin-12Plaxico Burress-14Derrick Mason-5David Givens-2Isaac Bruce-6Antonio Bryant-11Vernon Davis-7Not sure who I should add, I dont expect them to put up numbers like that every week, but I have an extra spot.</div>I'd get Winslow. Like they said, you already have a bunch of good recievers and it would be a good idea to have Winslow there in case Davis struggles since he is a rookie. Winslow can get a good amount of touchdowns this year too.

11. LightsOut

LightsOut BBW Elite Member

I agree with Arizona. Winslow has a lot of potential this year to be big now that he's finally healthy. Moulds had a nice week, but I can't see him doing that much more often this year playing on the Texans and all.

12. KCX

KCX BBW VIP

andre johnson is still the go-to guy anyways.