Thread: Jamie Redknapp slams 'diabolical' Torres

+ Reply to Thread
  1. TOP #1
    Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan's Avatar Continue...?

Default Jamie Redknapp slams 'diabolical' Torres

Liverpool striker Fernando Torres has been branded "diabolical" and accused of lacking the desire to perform at the top level by former Anfield hero Jamie Redknapp.

Torres, who has struggled for form since suffering an adductor injury last season, looked off the pace during Liverpool's 0-0 draw with Birmingham at St Andrews and struggled to make an impact against centre-backs Roger Johnson and Scott Dann.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ngland&cc=5901

2. TOP #2
    Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan's Avatar Continue...?

Default Re: Jamie Redknapp slams 'diabolical' Torres

He has been mediocre since the World Cup and David Villa stole the show during that whole tournament. I wonder what's up, he was always one of my favorite strikers. Unhappy not to be in the Champion's League?

3. TOP #3
    CelticKing has written some things that people like CelticKing has written some things that people like CelticKing's Avatar The Green Monster

I think he wants out of Liverpool, they've started a bad campaign so far this season.
    <div align="center">

</div>

4. TOP #4

And he won't be in Europe's top tournament. Liverpool are just awful now.

5. TOP #5
    mofo2 is developing a reputation mofo2's Avatar Little League All Star

Jamie seriously needs to STFU...he has a short memory of how patient the fans were with him and his constant injuries and usual lack of form on his come backs....and there were definitely times he looked like he could'nt be arsed himself!

6. TOP #6

Quote Originally Posted by mofo2 View Post
    Jamie seriously needs to STFU...he has a short memory of how patient the fans were with him and his constant injuries and usual lack of form on his come backs....and there were definitely times he looked like he could'nt be arsed himself!
    Jamie is an idiot. Like father like son.

7. TOP #7
    Mr.Gunner is developing a reputation Mr.Gunner's Avatar Minor League Stand Out

That Rednapp family are full of muppets, they should never be taken seriously. Torres wants out, you can tell he's frustrated by his body language on the pitch. He must miss playing in Madrid or playing for a CL club. Must be tough for Roy to inherit that shit squad that benitez formed, imagine No torres, No gerrard and that team is sure going to fight some relegation.

Cheating Scumbags ImageShack.us

8. TOP #8
    Hudge is developing a reputation Hudge's Avatar Part of the Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by CelticKing View Post
    I think he wants out of Liverpool, they've started a bad campaign so far this season.
    Dude kiss my right nut. We've started against City, Arsenal, West Brom (which we won) and Birmingham away. And yes Birmingham are a poor side, but when was the last time a team won there?

I get serious threats every morning with my orange juice

9. TOP #9

Quote Originally Posted by Hudge View Post
    Dude kiss my right nut. We've started against City, Arsenal, West Brom (which we won) and Birmingham away. And yes Birmingham are a poor side, but when was the last time a team won there?
    26th September 2009 against Bolton (2-1).

10. TOP #10
    Hudge is developing a reputation Hudge's Avatar Part of the Rotation

Yeah... A year ago

I get serious threats every morning with my orange juice

11. TOP #11

Quote Originally Posted by Hudge View Post
    Yeah... A year ago
    <3...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information