Cowboys Beat Redskins

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by SunnyD, Sep 18, 2006.

1. SunnyD

SunnyD Sexiest Poster Alive (Yessir)

Anyone catch the Irony? [​IMG] Anyway, TO is out 2-4 weeks. Looks like Dallas isn't much of a contender anymore. I'm beginning to like Drew Bledsoe less and less now.

2. jhowardfan

jhowardfan BBW Elite Member

It was an ok game. Sucks that TO's out but at least we have the bye week and he'll hopefully heal quickly. I kinda agree with you even though I dont want to, the Cowboys are now def. not contenders like everyone was saying before the season.

3. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

I don't know, they could be. Bledsoe played a good game vs. the Redskins and since you guys have a bye week then TO should only miss like 2 games. I can still see Dallas making the playoffs and doing well but if Shaun Alexander starts playing better then I can see Seattle having little trouble with the NFC.

4. PacMan

PacMan BBW Elite Member

T.O. didn't do nothing againts the Skins, it was all Terry Glenn we can play with T.O. or with out him. Julius Jones played really good again thanks, hope he can keep it up.Week 2: 20att 94 yards 0TD's - on SkinsWeek 1: 17att 72yards 1TD's - 1Rec 39yards - on Jags Total Rushing Yards: 37Att - 166 YardsTotal Receiving Yards: 1Att - 39 YardsTotal Yards: 205 yardsTotal Rushing TD's: 1Total Receiving TD's 0Total TD's: 1Julius Jones is a beats watch out for an 100+ yard game in Week 4, againts them Eagles.

5. jhowardfan

jhowardfan BBW Elite Member

^ I agree, Julius Jones should have a breakout game sometime soon. Hopefullly against the Eagles like you said. :nasty:

6. BigMo763

BigMo763 Active Member

The Cowboys will be fine... I really don't expect T.O. to miss more than one game with this broken finger. We have a bye this week, and then we play the Titans. You can bet your ass T.O. will be ready to go in three weeks for the game in Philadelphia.