Thread: Gar Forman 'hopeful' when asked about Noah extension

+ Reply to Thread
  1. TOP #1
    truebluefan is a name known to all truebluefan is a name known to all truebluefan is a name known to all truebluefan is a name known to all truebluefan is a name known to all truebluefan is a name known to all truebluefan is a name known to all truebluefan is a name known to all truebluefan is a name known to all truebluefan is a name known to all truebluefan is a name known to all truebluefan's Avatar Administrator

Default Gar Forman 'hopeful' when asked about Noah extension

Chicago Bulls general manager Gar Forman said Monday that he's hopeful an extension for center Joakim Noah can be worked out, but negotiations wouldn't necessarily affect any trade talks.

ESPNChicago.com reported in August that the Bulls and Noah's agent Donald Dell were working on an extension for the 25-year-old player.

"We're hopeful we can get something done," Forman said during "Media Day" festivities at the Berto Center. "If not, it's not going to change where we're at."

Noah said he hopes details of his contract negotiations will be kept private, and he's hopeful a new contract will happen.

Forman said he spoke to Noah and Luol Deng, who both have been mentioned in reports about trade talks for Denver Nuggets forward Carmelo Anthony.

"If there's an opportunity to improve our team, we're going to explore it," said Forman, who said he wants to be transparent with both players.

Read more: http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nb...ory?id=5622157
    Scientific Fact? The average human body contains enough bones to make an entire human skeleton!

Who knew?

2. TOP #2

Default Re: Gar Forman 'hopeful' when asked about Noah extension

I'm hopeful my wife crawls into bed tonight telling me to just lay back and relax because she's been craving all day to give me a bj. I'm not counting on it but I'm hopeful something gets done.

If nothing happens its really not going to change where we're at.
    Tom Thibodeau watches game tape of preseason practices.

3. TOP #3
    truebluefan is a name known to all truebluefan is a name known to all truebluefan is a name known to all truebluefan is a name known to all truebluefan is a name known to all truebluefan is a name known to all truebluefan is a name known to all truebluefan is a name known to all truebluefan is a name known to all truebluefan is a name known to all truebluefan is a name known to all truebluefan's Avatar Administrator

Default Re: Gar Forman 'hopeful' when asked about Noah extension

Right. Not this season anyway
    Scientific Fact? The average human body contains enough bones to make an entire human skeleton!

Who knew?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information