Baron Davis debuts, leads Cavs' late charge to stun Knicks, snap 26-game road skid

Discussion in 'Cleveland Cavaliers' started by truebluefan, Mar 5, 2011.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Baron Davis picked up right where LeBron James left off.

It doesn't matter who suits up for the Cleveland Cavaliers -- even the players with names the Knicks don't know. They simply don't lose to New York.

Davis scored 18 points in his Cavaliers debut, leading a stunning rally in the fourth quarter as Cleveland beat New York for the 11th straight time, 119-115 on Friday night.

Read more: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=310304018

2. Master Shake

Master Shake young phoenix

Re: Baron Davis debuts, leads Cavs' late charge to stun Knicks, snap 26-game road ski

NY, LA, Boston - all they need is Miami & SA to complete the beating of Juggernaut teams

3. Run BJM

Run BJM Heavy lies the crown. Staff Member Global Moderator

Re: Baron Davis debuts, leads Cavs' late charge to stun Knicks, snap 26-game road ski

They had a really underrated trade deadline. Got Clippers' 1st round pick and got Luke Harangody and Semi Erden for nothing. Those guys aren't world beaters but they do look like productive NBA big men which are always a hot commodity. Baron vs. Mo Williams seems like a wash but if Baron comes to play he has a much bigger impact on games than Mo. Seems like last night he came in and hit some big shots. Really loading up on talent and obviously they'll have a great pick of their own in the upcoming draft as well.

4. Mr. J

Mr. J Triple Up

I agree, Run. I also believe the Clippers pick is unprotected. So the Cavs will probably have two top 10 picks. I haven't been following too much NCAA hoops so I don't know how strong this draft is, but they are in excellent shape to rebuild.

The other no-name big men that they have looked pretty solid, but then again the Knicks play absolutely no defense.