Raps Over Cavs

Discussion in 'Toronto Raptors' started by Roaming, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Roaming

Roaming Back In Black! erm...in Colour!

I onnly listened to the last quarter (sorry BCB)103-81Notes:- I herd kris humphries had a dunk, a couple of mid rangers ( very nice productivity)-LBJ DNP- Bargnani is improving on his confidence, I heard he is going inside the paint.- Larry Hughes also DNP- apparently are commentators are impressed with Anthony Parker, he seems to be "growing on them"....though he needs to learn to work on the offensive end.- Fred Jones showing signs of conifdence, up to his usual self throwing down the ballotherwise I dont know, thats all I could getuntil then 4-0 BABAY! (Yeah preseason means nothing)

2. JoshBosh

JoshBosh BBW Elite Member

Everyone had a good overall allaround game, good to see our new guys gettin comfortable.I heard Mo Pete didn't play also?

3. Roaming

Roaming Back In Black! erm...in Colour!

Is he saving him too? I really hope mo pete can be productive this year we really need him bad + his experience is needed.

4. Supreme BALLA

Supreme BALLA BBW Member

We do need him to play well this year. We also need him to be consistent. There is no excuse for him to play bad when it is a contract season for him..17 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal... that's all I really ask for. I don't think it's too high, or too low for him.

5. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

I heard Bosh didn't play because he has that plantar fasciitis. That could really hamper him the whole season.