Prime Marshall Faulk or Prime Priest Holmes?

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by TSpark, Oct 21, 2006.

1. TSpark

TSpark BBW Member

Who would you take? "Marshall, Marshall, Marshall" (gotta love Chris Berman) Faulk in his prime, or Priest "The Beast" Holmes in his Prime?Call me biased because I'm a Rams fan or not, I'd take Marshall just because of all his accomplishments and what he brung to the table. He could make those cuts like no other running back in the league could do, he got the ball into the endzone regardless of how difficult it was doing so. During the Greatest Show on Turf era (1999-2001), he caught so many passes in the flats from Warner, and made some many plays in that act that he easily became one of those two-dimmensial backs.

2. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

To me, Priest wasnt even that good but that's only me. I gotta go with Faulk, he was a lot of the reason the Rams had such a good ground AND air attack. He opened up a whole passing game for Warner because defenses were scared that he'd run and get a touchdown which he was so good at doing. I really liked their team around where they won the Superbowl, their offense was amazing

3. yankshater213

yankshater213 BBW Elite Member

I'd take LaDanian Tomlinson over both.

4. playaofthegame

playaofthegame AYO ADRIEN!

this is a hard oneid say marshall faulk though..hes a hall of famer

5. KCX

KCX BBW VIP

Priest Holmes was really sick when he was healthy. I'll go Priest but its biased because he was myf avorite player. 1420 Rshing Yds, 690 Receving Yds, 27 TDSthats priest holmes statline when hes healthy.

6. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KCX @ Oct 22 2006, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Priest Holmes was really sick when he was healthy. I'll go Priest but its biased because he was myf avorite player. 1420 Rshing Yds, 690 Receving Yds, 27 TDSthats priest holmes statline when hes healthy.</div> Priest Holmes didn't do a damn thing before he ran behind the Chiefs offensive line. Faulk is one of the best to ever play the game.