Raps rout Maccabi Tel Aviv

Discussion in 'Toronto Raptors' started by CB4allstar, Oct 22, 2006.

1. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

I finally got to see the game on Raptors Game in an Hour. Anyone else get to see it?We were down by like 10 after the 2nd quarter, but Maccabi flat out ran out of gas. They werent defending shots, and they werent hitting open jumpers. Parker finally had a good offensive game, going 5-7 for 11 points. He drove to the basket well, and scored when he wanted to. He also played good defense throughout the game. I was happy to see that Chris Bosh hasnt missed a step offensively. He dominated those Euro stiffs, scoring 16 in 24 minutes. Fred Jones had a great game also. He was electric offensively, scoring 16, and also got a couple of nice steals. TJ Ford passed the ball very well yet again with 6 assists in 22 mins. And Jose Calderon drove to the basket well, and was able to get his 2nd double digit game of the pre-season.Bring on the Cavs! :rock:

2. Supreme BALLA

Supreme BALLA BBW Member

That game was a while back. Didn't they also beat the Cavs already too? That's from what I remember, but I may be wrong.

3. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

Yeah, it was on the 19th. There was no thread for it, and I just saw it yesterday, so I decided to post this.BTW, do you have NBA TV?

4. Supreme BALLA

Supreme BALLA BBW Member

Yes I do. I don't watch it all the time as I'm pretty busy, but when I do, I enjoy it.I don't have the Raptors NBA TV though.