Raps Over Cavs again By 1

Discussion in 'Toronto Raptors' started by Roaming, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Roaming

Roaming Back In Black! erm...in Colour!

Sh*t!!! I mised the last quarter but heres my key game notes:- No Bosh, Ford or Bargnani I wonder whats up with that- James and Hughes played a sh*tload of minutes- Cleveland had control of the game from 2-2 to about 56-58 until the Raptors took the lead.- Fred jones is showing his confidence once again, it was him slokar, darrik martin, rasho and peterson and he took the command alot during the 2nd quarter.- Raptors held the Cavs to 9 points in the third quarter until the 5 minute mark - Points in the Paint still very high, but good overall defensive overall, 90 points only.- Varejao just got too many offensive rebounds, when big men like Rasho and Slokar couldnt box out- almost double double by Kris Humphries 16 points 9 rebounds great effort, he just needs to work on his finishI missed the last and first quarters due to personal reasons :shifty2: but otherwise wer perfect in the preseason :winkglasses:

2. Supreme BALLA

Supreme BALLA BBW Member

My god this is incredible. I'm telling ya man, this is our year. We didn't show much in the pre-season except for scoring, but now with James, Hughes and the bunch playing lots of minutes and us missing some of our best players, we showed our true colors. Amazing work.

3. Clangus

Clangus BBW Elite Member

Two words for you guys Pre Season! This mean nothing. The Nets, have only won one- you telling me you expect them to lose 3 out of 4 in the reg season? - NO pre season means nothing.

4. Roaming

Roaming Back In Black! erm...in Colour!

it cud happen. joking [​IMG]....um clangus has a point, but you have to start somewhere

5. JoshBosh

JoshBosh BBW Elite Member

It may be just preseason, but we need all the confidence we need for the season

6. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clangus @ Oct 22 2006, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Two words for you guys Pre Season! This mean nothing. The Nets, have only won one- you telling me you expect them to lose 3 out of 4 in the reg season? - NO pre season means nothing.</div>pre-season shows that we have good depth. And like JoshBosh said, we will have momentum going into the season. I hope we have an undefeated pre-season. IF Bosh, TJ and Bargs played, we would have won by atleast 15 btw.I saw the first half of the game. Mo looked good, he hit his shots, and he even showed good court vision, Kris Humphries posterized Drew Gooden haha, he had a great game. Freddy Jones was dynamo once again, scoring a game-high 22. Ill have more once I see the rest of the game.

7. Chris

Chris BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clangus @ Oct 22 2006, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The Nets, have only won one- you telling me you expect them to lose 3 out of 4 in the reg season?</div>I would hope so.Anyway, pre-season is a good confidence building and its really getting all the rookies used to playing NBA ball.

8. Supreme BALLA

Supreme BALLA BBW Member

Clangus we know it's the pre-season. It really doesn't matter because with the progress of our team, there is nothing less than to be proud of their accomplishments. Now I'm sure we're all HOPING this continues on throughout the season.

9. Clangus

Clangus BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JoshBosh @ Oct 23 2006, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>It may be just preseason, but we need all the confidence we need for the season</div>Agreed. Confidence is a big thing. You guys are on the right road unlike my beloved Sonics :ranting: :ranting: