Bulls Clinch Top Spot In The East

Discussion in 'Chicago Bulls' started by truebluefan, Apr 9, 2011.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Carlos Boozer had 24 points and 11 rebounds, and the Bulls clinched the top seed in the East with a 93-82 win over the Cavaliers on Friday night, according to an ESPN.com report.

Despite wrapping up the top seed, there were no celebrations in the locker room.

"It's good to be the No. 1 seed, but at the end of the day we understand that there is a bigger picture," center Joakim Noah said. "We're staying focused. It's definitely an achievement and we're excited about it."

Read more: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=310408005

2. transplant

transplant Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

This is truly amazing. I understand that everyone immediately switches into playoff mode and the Bulls are 0-0, but they do deserve some serious kudos for what they've done over the 5+ month regular season. The Bulls were nothing short of astounding.

Very, very well done, Lads.

3. rosenthall

rosenthall Well-Known Member

Yep, this team has surpassed all expectations this season.

We're an unknown quantity in the playoffs, but I see no reason we can't make it to the finals and (maybe) win it all.

People don't expect you to go out and win it all until you've gone out and won it all, but I don't see anything about performance that should not translate well in the playoffs.

Our defense is excellent, our point differential is the largest in the league, and we're as healthy as we've been all year.