Raptors go 9-0

Discussion in 'Toronto Raptors' started by KCX, Oct 26, 2006.

1. KCX

KCX BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>The happiest place in all of the NBA Wednesday night may very well have been the visiting locker room at the TD Banknorth Garden, where the only undefeated team remaining in the Eastern Conference was celebrating -- modestly, mind you, but celebrating nonetheless -- their seventh straight win.It's quite a gaudy record the Toronto Raptors are sporting as the preseason winds down, a 7-0 mark that left one team official joking that he was heading out in the morning to get sized for a championship ring.</div>haha interesting article..http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/trainingcamp...ht&lid=tab4pos3

2. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

I hate to break the hearts of you Raptors fans, but it's preseason. Even if they win tomorrow night and go 8-0 in preseason, that obviously isn't going to continue in the regular season. I will not take anything away from Toronto, however, they are an improved team. I really like the additions of Anthony Parker, Jorge Garbajosa (I like this guy), Rasho Nesterovic (eh), and Andrea Bargnani. But things would have been so different last night if Pierce and Ratliff played.

3. Roaming

Roaming Back In Black! erm...in Colour!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticBalla32 @ Oct 26 2006, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I hate to break the hearts of you Raptors fans, but it's preseason. Even if they win tomorrow night and go 8-0 in preseason, that obviously isn't going to continue in the regular season. I will not take anything away from Toronto, however, they are an improved team. I really like the additions of Anthony Parker, Jorge Garbajosa (I like this guy), Rasho Nesterovic (eh), and Andrea Bargnani. But things would have been so different last night if Pierce and Ratliff played.</div>I hate to break it to you CB32, but if chris bosh and ford were playing, things would have also been differant.

4. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RaptorFan#1 @ Oct 26 2006, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I hate to break it to you CB32, but if chris bosh and ford were playing, things would have also been differant.</div>
    Agreed, I can't argue that at all. Bosh is an All-Star and still improving, and Ford is a good young player. But overall, the Celtics are much deeper than the Raptors, IMO, more talented, and a better team.

But the real reason I made that post above was to basically tell Raps fans not to get too excited over being 7-0 in preseason. It's not going to be that way in the regular season.

5. Roaming

Roaming Back In Black! erm...in Colour!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticBalla32 @ Oct 26 2006, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Agreed, I can't argue that at all. Bosh is an All-Star and still improving, and Ford is a good young player. But overall, the Celtics are much deeper than the Raptors, IMO, more talented, and a better team.But the real reason I made that post above was to basically tell Raps fans not to get too excited over being 7-0 in preseason. It's not going to be that way in the regular season.</div>I see where you are coming from, and I cant argue with you cause your a celtics fan and I a raptors fan, but don't count them out yet.