Raps lose final pre-season game

Discussion in 'Toronto Raptors' started by CB4allstar, Oct 28, 2006.

1. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

I watched until late 3rd quarter, then I fell asleep.Bosh was not in sync in his hifrst game back from his injury. His shot was not falling, and he didnt look like his usual self out there. Fred Jones was 1-7 shooting, Mo pete did play great though. He shot the ball very, very well, and scored 20. TJ did not play.Gordon on the other hand scored 38 points. He massacred us. He was hititng his jumpers, driving, getting to the line, etc..He looked like Dwyane Wade out there.

2. JoshBosh

JoshBosh BBW Elite Member

I cant say Im not worried. It was the last game of the preseason, and usually that game is supposed to get the team in sync for the season. Im just hoping that they can get back in rhythm before Wednesday

3. Roaming

Roaming Back In Black! erm...in Colour!

Mithcell said that he needed a lose to get their rooks a "taste" of the NBA, well see how they react against division leading NJ Nets

4. CB4allstar

If we had TJ we would have scored 110 for sure..

5. Roaming

Roaming Back In Black! erm...in Colour!

Maybe, but 46-18 points in the paint for the Bulls is so unacceptable its not even funny

6. CB4allstar

Meh...That's how the Bulls score their points anyway. Like I said, Bosh was rusty, and he could not do anything that game. Hopefully his heel is pain-free.

7. JoshBosh

JoshBosh BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ Oct 28 2006, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Meh...That's how the Bulls score their points anyway. Like I said, Bosh was rusty, and he could not do anything that game. Hopefully his heel is pain-free.</div>They say that injury might bother him all season long. It's similar to the injury Duncan had last season, which bothered him. What's up with all these injuries? TJ, Bargs, Jones, Bosh? :ranting:

8. MosDefinitely

MosDefinitely Member

like everyone says....ITS PRESEASON!!!!! I find it funny that whenever the raptors win it means nothing because its preseaon, but if we loss were being critizied.