McNabb & Co

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by yankshater213, Oct 29, 2006.

1. yankshater213

yankshater213 BBW Elite Member

Re: McNabb & Co

What an uninspired terrible effort by this team today. I thought they were better than that. Credit to Jacksonville's defense but damn, Eagles gotta step it up. They dropped sooo many passes including 2 by Westbrook in the last two minutes.

2. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

Uh..damn..Our offense just couldnt do anything today.4-4...

3. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

Haha, the Eagles stink. CB, what did you think of the game, I didn't see it.

4. LightsOut

LightsOut BBW Elite Member

I watched this game. Eagles couldn't get their offense going at all and Jacksonville played pretty good without Leftwich. Gerrard filled in nicely scrambling and creating a lot. On top of that they were able to get the run game going with Taylor and Jones-Drew. Eagles just didn't come to play today.

5. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

McNabb sucked ass in the first quarter..Our defense played pretty well, our offense just couldnt do anything...we constantly gave them good field position off of 3 and outs..We weren't able to score a TD...alot od dropped passes...Im really dissapointed. I thought we were a better club than this..On the other side:garrard scrambled well...Fred Taylor had a couple of big runs..their running game was pretty awesome..they rarely threw it...their defense wasnt great, our offense just sucked ass..

6. Combs

Combs BBW Root *****

Mcnabb had tons of time all day too. He just couldnt make anything happen and they had some key drops. Garrard, Drew and Taylor made some plays tho where as the Eagles couldn't. Mcnabb benefited early playing some SUCKY defenses. Now that they have been playing some of the better ones, not having a playmaker at the WR spot is starting to hurt. Stallworth sure could help out.