T.J. Ford?

Discussion in 'Toronto Raptors' started by Renton, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Renton

Renton BBW Member

Hey Raptors fans.First of all, I think you guys have a pretty impressive team for the upcoming season, but you knew that probably yourself.I wasn't really sure about the Villanueva-Ford trade, but it makes sense: for the first time in years I believe Toronto has a true point guard, who could have a great future with the team. But he's fragile, so I'm wondering: what's his current status? I've been browsing around the web, but could not find out if he's available on opening night.Anyway, he, Bosh and Peterson along with the rest of the team, will surprise a few teams this year, I'm sure of that.

2. pmac34

pmac34 BBW Member

TJ is 100% healthy.he has just always had a slightly weak spine/tailbone, so as long as he doesn't fall o nhis ass like he did in his rookie year he'll be fine

3. Roaming

Roaming Back In Black! erm...in Colour!

If not 100, hes 90 percent healthy, if he has anything, im positive he will shake it off. As far I Know, hes fine... we will see if he is good in NJ, cant wait!

4. Renton

Renton BBW Member

So he will start in the opener? I also wanna know because I got him on my fantasy team, and last year I saw him doing a lot of things, also rebounding.Anyway, have a great competitive season! To quote a horrible eighties song (sorry): the only way is up!