Raps lose season opener against the Nets

Discussion in 'Toronto Raptors' started by CB4allstar, Nov 2, 2006.

1. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

I had basketball practice, so I only got to see the end of the 3rd, and the 4th quarter but I saw a few things:Garbajosa played like garbage. He went 1-8 I think. TJ Ford played great. He scored 19, and was attacking the rim relentlessly. He also had some nice assists, and was good passing the ball as always. Chris Bosh is still rusty. He had trouble getting it going, and only finished with 14 I think. Anthony Parker played great. He was the Raptors player of the game imo. He defended Vince well from what I saw. Vince just hit shots constantly right in his face. There was nothing Parker can do. Parker scored 22 points, and attacked the rim well.J-Kidd got a triple double :ranting: Vince was very hot shooting wise, and Bostjhan Nachbar played pretty well. He shot well, and even had one sick dunk. Bosh also had a very nasty dunk.Anyone else see the game? Discuss...btw, Raptors shot like 39% as a hole...We just couldnt score enough points to win.

2. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

We have a gameday thread for this CB4...go check it out.

3. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

That's great man..Im still going to post all the games in here. Alot ore organized, and all the Raptors fans will see it.

4. JoshBosh

JoshBosh BBW Elite Member

My thoughts on yesterday's game:-Ford is a perfect fit for this team.. he's very quick and showed his playmaking skills. Finished with 19 pts, 7asts, 5 boards-Parker shot the lights out .. finishing with 22 pts. Looked very solid last night-Bargnani was.. .. umm.. crap. 3 fouls and 1 TO in 8 minutes.. give the kid some time-Tucker played pretty good.. 3 pts and 4 boards in 8 minutes-Mo Pete struggled with his shot.. going 5/15 from the field, finished with 11 pts-Bosh's shots just wouldn't go in.. but he'll be fine.. finished with 14 pts and 5 boards going 5/13 shooting