Bucks @ Raptors

Discussion in 'Toronto Raptors' started by CB4allstar, Nov 3, 2006.

1. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

<div align="center">[​IMG]<span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><u><span style="color:green">Milwaukee Bucks</span> at <span style="color:red">Toronto Raptors</span></u>Date: Friday November 3, 2006Time: 7:00 p.m. ESTTV Broadcasting: TSNRadio: Fan590</span>[​IMG][​IMG]</div>Redd poured in 37 points in his team's opener against the Pistons, shooting just under 64%. Anthony Parker was also impressive on both ends, playing solid defense and showcasing his deadly midrange jumper. New Buck Ruben Patterson did not contribute much to his team offensively in the opener, nor did Peterson. Can Mo Pete come back strong on his home court?<div align="center">[​IMG]</div>Former Raptor Charlie Villanueva returns to Toronto for the first time since being traded for T.J. Ford. Many fans had mixed opinions on the trade, and both players seem to be fitting in well with their new teams. How will these young players respond to playing against their former teams?(Thanks J-Dub for suggesting the Villanueva/Ford feature.)<div align="center"><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:red">Enjoy the game!</span></span></div>I didn't make this by the way. I got it from raptorschat.

2. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

Ruben Patterson didn't contribute to the offense in the last game? It's obvious that moron only reads the boxscores. Ruben Patterson was all over the place making hustle plays and had a good game, he was not brought in to shoot the ball. How and the hell can Patterson be cold? He's never been a good offensive player. [​IMG] This game is going to be fun to watch. I don't make game predictions.

3. BrewCityBuck

What a god damn joke. I'm pissed at the way we played, we always play down to our competition. We give Detroit hell and we come in and play like this? Ugh.

4. CB4allstar

I guess someone is a little surprised at how well we can play when we play at our full potential..Bosh had an outstanding game. I could tell thqat he spent hours in the gym trying to get rid of the rust. I think he had like 27 points and 14 or so rebounds. He had a monster game and was dominating inside. He abbused the whole Bucks big man crew, especially Charlie V and Brian Skinner.TJ Ford had a great passing game, registering his first double-double of the season. Anthony Parker played well. He shot the ball well, and held Redd to like 15 points. He played good D. Fred Jones was electric off the bench as usual, and great off the dribble. He also hit a few 3's, didn't he? Jose Calderon is what put the Bucks away. He had like 3-4 straight jumpers in the 4th. He had an awesome shooting day.Rasho had a good game also. He played good D for the most part, and he was able to get 8-10 or so points. He was pretty good scoring off tip-ins, and in post situations. Garbajosa and Mo were a little cold today just like the last game vs. the Nets. Hopefully they can pick it up.Charlie V and Andrew Bogut really brought it. Charlie had a great game, getting like 16 and 11, and Bogut played great basketball in the 2nd half, abbusing us down low, and hitting on his shots. He's going to be a great player.We won by 25 points or so, but we were only up by 4 after the 4th. Kudos to us for making defensive stops, and getting our offense going.BCB, what did you think of Anthony Parker? I guess he's not just some stiff who couldnt make it in the NBA now is he? He played great D, and had a great overall game.

5. BrewCityBuck

Chris Bosh spent hours in the gym working off the rust? What and the hell does that mean? But anyway...As soon as Nesterovic was out of the game Bogut just abused Jorge Garbajosa who played so bad I'm sure many want his Visa taken away. Nesterovic was solid on defense, he's just a big white wall. As soon as he left we took advantage. Anthony Parker looked good. I never said he was terrible or anything, I just didn't see enough of him to go either way. I didn't know his jumper was this good. As the game went on we couldn't build a lead because Redd just dissapeared, he looked frustrated and couldn't get anything going. When Redd isn't scoring it's almost impossible for us to keep leads because our defense is so pathetic. Mo Williams was not hitting anything and went back to what he did last year, shooting the ball too much. I should have known better, the Bucks will do what they did last year. Good one night, terrible the next. Ugh...

6. CB4allstar

Bosh had a heel injury which was bothering him until the last game against the Nets. So I was saying that he probably worked hard to get rid of the rust, and be ready to play. I am so glad he had this kind of game. Youre right. Jorge Garbajosa played terrible on defense. Andrew Bogut was abbusing him in the post. I thought Garbajosa was a better defender than that..

7. nba dogmatist

nba dogmatist BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Nov 3 2006, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>What a god damn joke. I'm pissed at the way we played, we always play down to our competition. We give Detroit hell and we come in and play like this? Ugh.</div>man, the celtics are the exact same way. very frustrating.

8. Roaming

Roaming Back In Black! erm...in Colour!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nba dogmatist @ Nov 4 2006, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>man, the celtics are the exact same way. very frustrating.</div> Inconsistency is what killed the raptors last year too, well see if anything is differant this year.