Which team will lose first?

Discussion in 'NBA General' started by Clangus, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Clangus

Clangus BBW Elite Member

Utah and Nawlins are undefeated. Which one will lose first? - that right Nawlins and Utah?!!also Dallas, Denver and Boston are winless, which one win get thier first win first.

2. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

I think New Orleans/Oklahoma City (or "Nawlins") will lose first, tomorrow @ Golden State. Utah's next game is tonight vs. New Jersey, and that could go either way, but I say Utah wins due to their bigs.I think Denver is going to win first out of them, Dallas, and Boston. Denver plays the Knicks tonight, and they are at home, so I think they win that one. Boston plays Charlotte tonight, and we are at home too, so we SHOULD win that as well. Dallas is @ LA, and I actually will pick them to get the win as well (even without Josh Howard). But seeing how Dallas plays at 9:30, Boston plays at 7:30, and Denver plays at 7:00, Denver's game will finish first and they will do it before Dallas or Boston.

3. redneck

redneck BBW Elite Member

I think the Hornets will be the first too lose, the Jazz usually play pretty well in New Jersey. Boston will beat Charlotte tonight, Denver will also beat the Knicks, but because the Celtics game will end first Boston will become the first winless team to get a win.

4. CelticBalla32

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redneck @ Nov 8 2006, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I think the Hornets will be the first too lose, the Jazz usually play pretty well in New Jersey. Boston will beat Charlotte tonight, Denver will also beat the Knicks, but because the Celtics game will end first Boston will become the first winless team to get a win.</div>Wrong. The Denver/New York game will end before the Boston/Charlotte game. The Denver/New York game is at 7:00 while the Boston/Charlotte game is at 7:30. So, unless you are thinking the Nuggets/Knicks will go into 2OT, I say their game ends first.

5. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

Dallas wins first. they're too good of a team to go 0-4. Avery will get them pumped up, even though they dont have Jho for 2 weeks.Utah stays undefeated for the longest. Their front l;ine is just sick right now, with Boozer averaging 15 boards a night.

6. CelticBalla32

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ Nov 8 2006, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Dallas wins first. they're too good of a team to go 0-4. Avery will get them pumped up, even though they dont have Jho for 2 weeks.Utah stays undefeated for the longest. Their front l;ine is just sick right now, with Boozer averaging 15 boards a night.</div>Wrong. Wrong. [​IMG] I picked Dallas and Utah to win too, but they both lost last night. Denver lost at home to the Knicks too... jesus (that last play by Crawford was awesome).But... CELTICS GET A WIN! Finally... I'm happy we got one. Delonte West, people. Watch out. That shot he hit will boost his confidence and he will have a big game tomorrow night vs. Utah.