Damn it!

Discussion in 'Philadelphia 76ers' started by TheAnalyst, Nov 8, 2006.

1. TheAnalyst

TheAnalyst BBW Elite Member

Re: Damn it!

We lost again. :brickwall: One of our best all around games of the season, and we mess up by not getting late stops. AI was great as always, Willie finally showed up, and Sam did what hes suppose to. Props to Bosh for a great game and an amazing shot to take the lead.( :thumbdn1: ) I dont think he should worry yet though.

2. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

Raptors win!Clutch 3 by Bosh. Amazing.Bring out the salami and cheese baby!I only saw like the last 5 minutes of the game because I had basketball practice. I turned on the TC just as Bosh nailed the three. I would have had a huge spaz if Iguodala nailed that desperation three...Props to Bosh. Huge game. And I heard AI had 35, but I didnt see one of those..

3. TheAnalyst

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ Nov 8 2006, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I would have had a huge spaz if Iguodala nailed that desperation three...</div>How do you think I feel? Bosh never even takes threes. :no1: <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ Nov 8 2006, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Props to Bosh. Huge game. And I heard AI had 35, but I didnt see one of those..</div>He was setting up players more towards the end. But also had a big shot before Bosh's to tie it up.

4. CB4allstar

Bosh improved his range over the summer..He can hit 3's now...

5. TheAnalyst

Its still breath taking seeing a big man other than Dirk hitting a GW 3.

6. CB4allstar

Rasheed Wallace, Troy Murphy, Memo Okur, Andrea Bargnani, etc...Dirk isnt the only big who can hit 3's..

7. coyn3burglar

coyn3burglar BBW Elite Member

Blah, oh well. I didn't get to see the game, because it wasn't on TV for me. But I give you guys props. I don't know how we lost, from the box score it seemed that everyone had a decent game. Dalembert 18 rebounds! Its only the beginning of the season though, whatev.

8. nba dogmatist

nba dogmatist BBW Member

pretty sick game by dalembert. 13 and 18 rebounds. he's really coming into his own lately, good for him and the sixers.

9. coyn3burglar

coyn3burglar BBW Elite Member

Man, I just saw the 3 by Bosh. That made me sick...

10. TheAnalyst

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nba dogmatist @ Nov 8 2006, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>pretty sick game by dalembert. 13 and 18 rebounds.</div>Not to mention 5 blocks.

11. BigMo763

BigMo763 Active Member

I didn't see this game or the Pacers game because I had mid-terms those two nights, but I'm not all that concerned. I expected us to at least split the back-to-back, but that didn't happen.If we are going to make a run at the playoffs, expect it to be in the second half of the season. We play 25 of our first 39 games on the road... which is just ridiculous. If we can somehow hover around .500 on the road through that stretch, we'll be fine. Then we just need to take care of business on our home floor.

12. TheAnalyst

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BigMo763 @ Nov 9 2006, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>If we can somehow hover around .500 on the road through that stretch, we'll be fine.</div>No. I can see it now. We get around .500 and under, we'll never get back up. Tomorrow night is a must win!