Ted Miller's Did You Know...

Discussion in 'Oregon Ducks' started by Targus, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Targus

Targus Suspended

Keeping you safe. If I tell you more, you would b
    While some have said that LSU losing QB Jordan Jefferson to suspension isn't a huge deal, that's not completely true. For one, there's mobility. Jefferson ran for 32 first downs last season, 14 of which came after he improvised from the original play. LSU will not have this element to its offense against Oregon, as Jarrett Lee’s career-high in rushing is one yard.

Lee also has struggled to throw the ball downfield over the past two seasons, completing just 5 of 26 throws of 15+ yards.

Since 2009, Ducks running back LaMichael James has 36 runs of 20-plus yards, tops in the FBS.

LSU's defense is talented, but it hasn't been infallible stopping a spread rushing attack. Auburn racked up 440 rushing yards on LSU last year.
    Oregon led FBS in 2010 with 45 touchdown drives that lasted two minutes or less. The Ducks also led FBS with 23 touchdown drives of three plays or fewer.

Oregon scored 27 offensive touchdowns from 25 yards or longer last season, which tied Auburn for the most in the nation. The Ducks scored at least two or more of these touchdowns in nine games last season, also tied for the most in FBS.

There are some other interesting Pac facts found on the link:

http://espn.go.com/blog/pac12/post/_/id/24943/pac-12-did-you-know

2. THE HCP

THE HCP NorthEastPortland'sFinest

^ Nice find! Still nervous about tomorrow though!