Free Vector PSD

Discussion in 'Tutorials/FAQs/Discussion' started by G=K, Nov 15, 2006.

1. G=K

G=K BBW Member

I know I've had some request for a Vector tut but thats a lot of work for the little time I have right now, so here is my new Gil Vector (w/ the "Zero" layer still visible) . please don't steal! enjoy!!http://www.sendspace.com/file/gtw2kp[​IMG](only there is another layer that is visible, the layer that says "Zero" make it invisible and move the text to achieve the sig above)..ITS A PSD!

2. iversonfan268

iversonfan268 BBW VIP

I'll download once I get on my computer. One question though. Is it labled?

3. tmgbball15

tmgbball15 BBW Elite Member

thansk I mite try it if I have time

4. G=K

G=K BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iversonfan268 @ Nov 15 2006, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'll download once I get on my computer. One question though. Is it labled?</div>label 80-90 something labels of a vector?? [​IMG] its not hard tho, you click one of the vectored layers and when they disappear you know what it does. the other layers that aren't done w/ the pen tool are also very easy to figure out.oh and the dots in the bg are a homemade pattern.that hatch in the BG is a homemade patternto do that to the dots, I hit ctrl+t, then held in control while I dragged certain sides. its the same as going in through edit, transform, perspective.actually it may just be like 60 but still haha. the face and stuff is all one color so yeah.

5. iversonfan268

iversonfan268 BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (G=K @ Nov 15 2006, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>label 80-90 something labels of a vector?? [​IMG] its not hard tho, you click one of the vectored layers and when they disappear you know what it does. the other layers that aren't done w/ the pen tool are also very easy to figure out.oh and the dots in the bg are a homemade pattern.that hatch in the BG is a homemade patternto do that to the dots, I hit ctrl+t, then held in control while I dragged certain sides. its the same as going in through edit, transform, perspective.actually it may just be like 60 but still haha. the face and stuff is all one color so yeah.</div>LOL I assumed so but I just wanted to ask. Do you know of any tuts on vectoring because I really want to try it.

6. G=K

G=K BBW Member

not really just trial and errora new V w/ handmade bg[​IMG]

7. STAT

STAT BBW Elite Member

It is awesome!!!! I would never have the time (or patience) to do this though...

8. dotz72

dotz72 BBW Member

:dribble: <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (G=K @ Nov 15 2006, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>not really just trial and errora new V w/ handmade bg[​IMG]</div>www.dotnetinfosys.com

9. dotz72

dotz72 BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (G=K @ Nov 15 2006, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>not really just trial and errora new V w/ handmade bg[​IMG]

10. abc

abc BBW Member

Damn bots, now I wana make a Vector.