Mickael Pietrus

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by RashadzMcCantz, Nov 18, 2006.

1. RashadzMcCantz

RashadzMcCantz BBW Elite Member

Mickael Pietrus has become one of my favorite players in the league over the few weeks. He is a freakish athlete, has a nice jump shot, solid handles, great defense, and he's also a very solid rebounder. How does everyone else feel about Mickael Pietrus? What kind of numbers do you think he's capable of putting on the boards and do you think he'll be an all-star or just an average player?

2. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

Mickael will never be an all-star. He's way too limited, but I love his game. He's lightning quick, good finisher, tremendous defender, can guard bigger men, knows his limitations, can shoot the three a bit more, and is developing an offensive game. The fact that he is playing power forward under Nellie is what I like so much. He's averaging a little over 6 boards a game, but he just grabbed 12 against Seattle and he is running the floor great on the fast break.

3. the_pestilence

the_pestilence BBW VIP

The fact of the matter is that we'll probably have to let him walk so we can keep monta. I like his game but the reality is he's basically J-Rich without the basketball IQ. Pietrus is a freakish athlete with a high school level shot and middle school level handles. I won't be too broken up next season when he walks

4. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tHe_pEsTiLeNcE @ Nov 21 2006, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The fact of the matter is that we'll probably have to let him walk so we can keep monta. I like his game but the reality is he's basically J-Rich without the basketball IQ. Pietrus is a freakish athlete with a high school level shot and middle school level handles. I won't be too broken up next season when he walks</div>MP has a great shot and handle this year. I've seen multiple times him go the rack, get a fade-away or a little runner in traffic. His three point shooting is tremendous this year, and his rebounding is astounding.