High School Football

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by pjcolpitts?, Nov 25, 2006.

1. pjcolpitts?

pjcolpitts? BBW Elite Member

Well its surely already the post season in football where ya'll play by now right? Now I'm not in high school any more, but my hometown team just got beat last night in the 2nd round of the playoffs. Now in TEXAS, football is king as all my fellow Texans will agree. Texas is split into 5 classes. Also, there is a 6 man division. Now 5A is the biggest and 1A is the smallest. My hometown is 3A. We lost to Andrews, TX 53-28. Which sucks for them is that they beat them earlier in the year 7-14. Wierd how they gave up that many points the 2nd go around. So how far has your team gone and what not?Oh, and this year they finished 7-3 and I believe 2nd in the district out of 6 teams.

2. nba dogmatist

nba dogmatist BBW Member

hahaha our football team really sucked this year. 3-7 I think. We always give them trouble about that. They're excuse is horrible coaching.haha I even heard one of the football players say that they will win state next year. what a joke.

3. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

Last night our team won against Pebblebrook HS, 20-18. We moved onto the 3rd round with that win, and our overall record is 11-2. At one time we were ranked 3rd in state. We've got prob. one of the best linebackers/running backs in the state. He's 5'9, 204. He runs a 4.4, and he's just a monster, and he's a SOPHOMORE! He's also in my retard science class..lolNext week we play a team in Thomas County, Georgia!! HERES A MAP::::http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i29/cnat...pg?t=1164500297Thats 15 miles from Tallahassee Florida...That's approximatly 5 hours and 18 minutes from our school.

4. BigMo763

BigMo763 Active Member

Eh, I only payed attention to my high school football team when I went to school there, so I really have no clue how they did this season or what not. However, when I was a senior in high school most of our underclassmen sucked bad, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were stinking it up this season. But... a few players on the football team from my graduating class are playing college football now (one at Baylor, one at Texas and a few others out of state).

5. koopa

koopa BBW Elite Member

my hometown team is a 4A team, they made the playoffs on a 3-8 record lol, and got beat pretty bad in the first round lol

6. Fabolous

Fabolous BBW Elite Member

I'm not sure about the playoffs, ccs or whatever they are calling it but our Varsity football team was undefeated during the season. JV was as well. At least, I think.

7. ChuckTheD

ChuckTheD BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fabolous @ Nov 25 2006, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'm not sure about the playoffs, ccs or whatever they are calling it but our Varsity football team was undefeated during the season. JV was as well. At least, I think.</div>You go to MA right? Your guys' varsity was pretty sick this year. We played you guys in a scrimmage. Like half your defense is somoan.

8. Opal

Opal Active Member

The HS I am going to lost today 28-7 in the game to go to the championship. They beat the same team 8-7 earlier in the season. :dunno:

9. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

My high school didn't make the playoffs by one game, I don't give a damn about our cities football team because half of them are assholes.

10. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

My football team sucks, I didn't even waste my time trying out. They won 2 in a row and that's it.

11. ballerman2112

ballerman2112 BBW Elite Member

Well, me and dogma go to the same high school and our team sucked thid year. Our school is ussually really good at football so I thought that it was kinda funny. One of our good friends play football and we make fun of him all the time for the team sucking really bad. And their record was 4-6...NOT 3-7! ha