Thread: OT- Around the NBA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
  1. TOP #51
    Nikolokolus has disabled reputation Nikolokolus's Avatar No worries, Bert has this

Default Re: OT- Around the NBA

Darko on the other hand ... jesus that guy blows goats. I'm not even remotely a T-Wolves fan and watching his shitty, lackadaisical play makes me angry.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "90% of everything is crap" -- Theodore Sturgeon

2. TOP #52
    Pinwheel1 is becoming well known Pinwheel1 is becoming well known Pinwheel1 is becoming well known Pinwheel1 is becoming well known Good Enough for my Own Shoe

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolokolus View Post
    Kevin Love is a fucking man possessed getting to the foul line so far tonight:

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=311227015

1st quarter 14-15 from the foul line ... insane
    He is playing well. But the Buck fans are getting pissed at the superstar status this guy is getting. And I would agree with them. I would say about 7 of those free throws in the first quarter were bullshit. Including the 1st three pointer he took when he leaned into the defender. Wasn't that exactly why they changed the rule this year? I think the ref forgot.
    None-the-less he looks to be in great shape.

3. TOP #53
    Boob-No-More is influencing people Boob-No-More is influencing people Boob-No-More is influencing people Boob-No-More is influencing people Boob-No-More is influencing people Boob-No-More is influencing people Boob-No-More is influencing people Boob-No-More is influencing people Boob-No-More is influencing people Boob-No-More is influencing people Boob-No-More is influencing people Good Enough to Own Shoes

Quote Originally Posted by Mediocre Man View Post
    That's how you win games in the long run

And apparently how you lose them in the short run. His team is down 12 at the half.

BNM

4. TOP #54
    Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man's Avatar Mr. SportsTwo

Quote Originally Posted by Boob-No-More View Post
    And apparently how you lose them in the short run. His team is down 12 at the half.

BNM
    LOL ya. That team has a ways to go. Nice foundation with Love, Williams and Rubio though

5. TOP #55
    PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends Banned User

Kevin Love is a fucking man possessed getting to the foul line so far tonight:

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=311227015

1st quarter 14-15 from the foul line ... insane
    Wolves down 14 in the 3rd, though.

6. TOP #56
    PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends Banned User

LOL ya. That team has a ways to go. Nice foundation with Love, Williams and Rubio though
    Rubio is terrible, Williams doesn't play defense, and Love thinks he's a franchise player, when he's really a great third option.

I don't see how Minny is better before they have to start shelling out contracts to Love, Beasely, etc.

7. TOP #57
    Boob-No-More is influencing people Boob-No-More is influencing people Boob-No-More is influencing people Boob-No-More is influencing people Boob-No-More is influencing people Boob-No-More is influencing people Boob-No-More is influencing people Boob-No-More is influencing people Boob-No-More is influencing people Boob-No-More is influencing people Boob-No-More is influencing people Good Enough to Own Shoes

Rick will need to teach them how to play team defense if they are going to start winning. Right now, they can't stop anyone from scoring.

BNM

8. TOP #58
    Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man's Avatar Mr. SportsTwo

Quote Originally Posted by PapaG View Post
    Rubio is terrible, Williams doesn't play defense, and Love thinks he's a franchise player, when he's really a great third option.

I don't see how Minny is better before they have to start shelling out contracts to Love, Beasely, etc.
    You really think Rubio is terrible?

9. TOP #59
    MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger's Avatar Some Call me the Best in the Game

Miami's found their PG of the future. Norris Cole. Baller.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze01 View Post
    Lillard is fools gold....and some of you guys are buying right into it...

10. TOP #60

You really think Rubio is terrible?
    Did you watch any of tonight's game? He's terrible for a lottery pick. Brandon Jennings abused the poor guy.

11. TOP #61

Kevin Love goes 31/20 while going 6/18 from the field.

What a ballhog!!! I can't wait for the fights in that lockerroom this year while his more talented teammates start to get pissed about the White Hole dominating the game in losses.

12. TOP #62

Did you watch any of tonight's game? He's terrible for a lottery pick. Brandon Jennings abused the poor guy.
    No, I missed the entire thing

13. TOP #63
    Fez Hammersticks has statements worth reading Fez Hammersticks has statements worth reading Fez Hammersticks has statements worth reading Fez Hammersticks has statements worth reading Fez Hammersticks has statements worth reading Fez Hammersticks has statements worth reading Fez Hammersticks has statements worth reading Fez Hammersticks's Avatar スーパーバッド Zero Cool

Love is a beast.

Beasley has such tunnel vision.

I noticed that Darko has the touch of Przybilla on offense -- he really should be asking for the ball. I'd think Rick would have realized this. Guess not.
    פורטלנד
    تريل بليزر
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ¡RipCity!----->La Onda Is Your Destiny!It's Like A Wave You Can't Stop!
    Combined population close connected Portland, Salem and Longview metropolitan areas is 2,708,396 (2008)
    "Portland is one of the most underrated cities." - Charles Barkley -- 8-1-2010
    "That's all you libs can say cuz you ain't know shit, fams!" - PapaG

14. TOP #64

Quote Originally Posted by Fez Hammersticks View Post
    Love is a beast.

Beasley has such tunnel vision.

I noticed that Darko has the touch of Przybilla on offense -- he really should be asking for the ball. I'd think Rick would have realized this. Guess not.
    Love is a STAT BEAST. He went 6/18 tonight against a bad team. Fantasy team? All-NBA. Real world? Franchise player for a lottery team.

15. TOP #65
    SheedSoNasty is developing a reputation SheedSoNasty's Avatar Part of the Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by MickZagger View Post
    Miami's found their PG of the future. Norris Cole. Baller.
    I fear you might be right.

16. TOP #66
    Fez Hammersticks has statements worth reading Fez Hammersticks has statements worth reading Fez Hammersticks has statements worth reading Fez Hammersticks has statements worth reading Fez Hammersticks has statements worth reading Fez Hammersticks has statements worth reading Fez Hammersticks has statements worth reading Fez Hammersticks's Avatar スーパーバッド Zero Cool

Love is a STAT BEAST. He went 6/18 tonight against a bad team. Fantasy team? All-NBA. Real world? Franchise player for a lottery team.
    He'd be a great 2nd/3rd option guy on a contender.
    פורטלנד
    تريل بليزر
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Combined population close connected Portland, Salem and Longview metropolitan areas is 2,708,396 (2008)

17. TOP #67
    MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger's Avatar Some Call me the Best in the Game

Kevin Love goes 31/20 while going 6/18 from the field.

What a ballhog!!! I can't wait for the fights in that lockerroom this year while his more talented teammates start to get pissed about the White Hole dominating the game in losses.
    Did you watch the game? Many of those misses were tip-ins that didn't go down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze01 View Post
    Lillard is fools gold....and some of you guys are buying right into it...

18. TOP #68

Pau padding his stats in a blowout.

Lame.
    פורטלנד
    تريل بليزر

19. TOP #69
    Brock is developing a reputation Banned

Are the Jazz worst team in the Western Conference?

20. TOP #70

Pau was playing the game when they were up by nearly 30.

He scored 20 pts.

His first 20 pt game since April.

LAME.
    פורטלנד
    تريل بليزر

21. TOP #71
    Nikolokolus has disabled reputation Nikolokolus's Avatar No worries, Bert has this

It's funny how Kevin Love can engender such strong reactions. I will say this without hesitation, if the T-Wolves don't lock him up with an extension, I'd love to see the Blazers get this guy with a chunk of their cap room this summer.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22. TOP #72
    Brock is developing a reputation Banned

Well we will need a center with Camby and Oden leaving.

23. TOP #73

Quote Originally Posted by Brock View Post
    Well we will need a center with Camby and Oden leaving.
    If the Blazers could somehow acquire Love I think LMA can play some center ... wouldn't hurt to draft a project though.

24. TOP #74
    BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan's Avatar The People's Champ

If the Blazers could somehow acquire Love I think LMA can play some center ... wouldn't hurt to draft a project though.
    I'd like Love/LaMarcus/Wallace(or Batum) as my front line. Three forwards, but Love rebounds like a center, and LaMarcus posts up like a center. No problem for us there, lots of problems for the defense (since all three forwards have range out to 22 feet).
    "It would be legendary if Aldridge pulled a Willis Reed to help us win a critical preseason game." --Kingspeed

25. TOP #75

It's funny how Kevin Love can engender such strong reactions. I will say this without hesitation, if the T-Wolves don't lock him up with an extension, I'd love to see the Blazers get this guy with a chunk of their cap room this summer.
    He's putting up franchise numbers, though. LOL. That's the point. Minny almost has to max him, don't they?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread Information