Thread: OT- Around the NBA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 78 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 1931
  1. TOP #1551
    Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man's Avatar Mr. SportsTwo

Default Re: OT- Around the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by yuyuza1 View Post
    If we want someone like Evans, we should just trade down, and draft Wroten. They're like the exact same, and Wroten might actually be a better passer.
    No trading down. Martell over Paul and Williams is a big enough case study for me.

For shits and giggles, without looking, can anyone tell me the player picked directly after Chris Paul and directly before Martell Webster?

2. TOP #1552
    3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC's Avatar WET AS FUCK

right before tell was felton, duh
    mongreloid

3. TOP #1553
    Darkwebs is making friends Darkwebs is making friends Darkwebs is making friends Darkwebs is making friends Darkwebs is making friends Darkwebs is making friends Darkwebs's Avatar Hustle and Flow!

Quote Originally Posted by Mediocre Man View Post
    No trading down. Martell over Paul and Williams is a big enough case study for me.

For shits and giggles, without looking, can anyone tell me the player picked directly after Chris Paul and directly before Martell Webster?
    Shelden Williams?

4. TOP #1554
    Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man's Avatar Mr. SportsTwo

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwebs View Post
    Shelden Williams?
    Good guess, wrong year

5. TOP #1555
    HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP's Avatar NorthEastPortland'sFinest

Quote Originally Posted by Mediocre Man View Post

Holy Shit! I had to look that up....... how ironic!
    Twitter/Instagram -@bigjohnNEP ..................FAMS!

6. TOP #1556
    3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC's Avatar WET AS FUCK

Quote Originally Posted by 3RA1N1AC View Post
    right before tell was felton, duh
    hellooooo
    mongreloid

7. TOP #1557

hellooooo
    I saw it

8. TOP #1558
    PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Rhal View Post
    Their making Evans play the SF and have spent the last 2 years convinced he wasn't a PG so they needed a PG to take the ball out of his hands. Evans strengths were a lot like Westbrook with his ability to slash to the rim and finish with ease or make a pass. He is also very dependent on FT's to make a big impact in points. Saco should have used him just like the thunder used Westbrook, make the combo guard the PG and just live with the results.
    Picked him third round in my fantasy draft last year and third round this year and he has been nothing but a disappointment, to bad I traded him and Paul George for freaken injured Curry.
    It's a bit like asking a healthy Brandon Roy to learn to play off the ball so Andre Miller can dominate the set offense. Nobody would be that crazy, right?

9. TOP #1559

Quote Originally Posted by PapaG View Post
    It's a bit like asking a healthy Brandon Roy to learn to play off the ball so Andre Miller can dominate the set offense. Nobody would be that crazy, right?
    what kind of idiot coach would do that?
    mongreloid

10. TOP #1560
    bluefrog has written some things that people like bluefrog has written some things that people like bluefrog's Avatar Go Blazers, GO!

Jarrett Jack's monster game last Thursday (March 22). How did we miss this?!?!?!?

http://www.rotoworld.com/log/nba/1123/jarrett-jack
    Internet forums are the bathroom walls of society.

11. TOP #1561
    C_note is developing a reputation C_note's Avatar Finally Made the Show

12. TOP #1562
    KingSpeed is making friends KingSpeed is making friends KingSpeed is making friends KingSpeed is making friends KingSpeed is making friends KingSpeed is making friends KingSpeed's Avatar Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bluefrog View Post
    Jarrett Jack's monster game last Thursday (March 22). How did we miss this?!?!?!?

http://www.rotoworld.com/log/nba/1123/jarrett-jack
    Unbelievable. The rare triple triple.

13. TOP #1563

Quote Originally Posted by KingSpeed View Post
    Unbelievable. The rare triple triple.
    meh 93 TOs though, still hasnt improved his pg skills, more of a combo guard

and he fouled out 14 times
    mongreloid

14. TOP #1564
    jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk's Avatar The ESPN mod is insane.

Do Sonic fans know that the League Office is paying for a new Sacramento arena? Do NBA fans around the league know we are paying for it, from money the League Office tithes from our ticket purchases?

http://www.sacbee.com/2012/03/29/437...-troubles.html
    This week's favorites:
    He is literate and Blazer fans appreciate him IMO. Robin has found a home in my book.

You understand it's ok to think before you type right?

I don't try to rile people. I am only here to educate them and share with them the wealth of my long and uniquely experienced life.

Word the rain storms in the durty are boss. Flash floods then all the sudden clear sky and rainbows. Reminds me of kingspeeds posting style.

Sorry for the inadvertent typo above. My cat walked across the keyboard and I didn’t realize she commented on the story too.

15. TOP #1565
    MickZagger has statements worth reading MickZagger has statements worth reading MickZagger has statements worth reading MickZagger has statements worth reading MickZagger has statements worth reading MickZagger has statements worth reading MickZagger has statements worth reading MickZagger's Avatar Some Call me the Best in the Game

Garnett vs. Love should be a good matchup tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze01 View Post
    Lillard is fools gold....and some of you guys are buying right into it...

16. TOP #1566
    XXPrimusXX has written some things that people like XXPrimusXX has written some things that people like XXPrimusXX's Avatar Pointless Avatar Picture!

Quote Originally Posted by MickZagger View Post
    Garnett vs. Love should be a good matchup tonight.
    Yeah, except Kevin Love sucks a big ol' bag full of dicks.

17. TOP #1567
    LameR is developing a reputation LameR's Avatar Ha Seung-Jin Approved!

hellooooo
    Nice!
    C^2

18. TOP #1568
    RoyToy is becoming well known RoyToy is becoming well known RoyToy is becoming well known RoyToy is becoming well known Clown Town

Kevin Love 4-16

Lol

That's what happens when he doesn't get easy baskets. He shoots under 40% from everywhere on the floor except right under the basket.

19. TOP #1569
    MickZagger has statements worth reading MickZagger has statements worth reading MickZagger has statements worth reading MickZagger has statements worth reading MickZagger has statements worth reading MickZagger has statements worth reading MickZagger has statements worth reading MickZagger's Avatar Some Call me the Best in the Game

Quote Originally Posted by RoyToy View Post
    Kevin Love 4-16

Lol

That's what happens when he doesn't get easy baskets. He shoots under 40% from everywhere on the floor except right under the basket.
    FT's are easy buckets.

Lolz!

I wanna see this diagram that shows what % he shoots from everywhere on the floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze01 View Post
    Lillard is fools gold....and some of you guys are buying right into it...

20. TOP #1570
    PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by RoyToy View Post
    Kevin Love 4-16

Lol

Garnett is shitstomping Love in a "must win" for Mr. MVP's team. Of course, Love the Stat Beast still gets his 20/10 game, because that's what Stat Beasts on mediocre teams do.

I guess I don't understand why it's a bad thing to not like a division rival.

21. TOP #1571
    KingSpeed is making friends KingSpeed is making friends KingSpeed is making friends KingSpeed is making friends KingSpeed is making friends KingSpeed is making friends KingSpeed's Avatar Veteran

meh 93 TOs though, still hasnt improved his pg skills, more of a combo guard

and he fouled out 14 times
    Hahahahahahaha!

22. TOP #1572
    yuyuza1 is making friends yuyuza1 is making friends yuyuza1 is making friends yuyuza1 is making friends yuyuza1 is making friends yuyuza1 is making friends yuyuza1 is making friends yuyuza1's Avatar Some Call me the Best in the Game

When did Jarrett Jack become a closer?

23. TOP #1573
    yuyuza1 is making friends yuyuza1 is making friends yuyuza1 is making friends yuyuza1 is making friends yuyuza1 is making friends yuyuza1 is making friends yuyuza1 is making friends yuyuza1's Avatar Some Call me the Best in the Game

J Lin out 6 weeks with a meniscus tear. Sigh.

24. TOP #1574

Quote Originally Posted by yuyuza1 View Post
    J Lin out 6 weeks with a meniscus tear. Sigh.
    I'd still max contract him.

25. TOP #1575
    OneSport3 is developing a reputation OneSport3's Avatar The Knowledge Hoarder

According to Marc Stein of ESPN, the Sarge won't be unemployed for long. Stein reporting that McMillan is rumored to replace Stan Van Gundy in Orlando if and when they fire him.

Not sure how Nate will do with that Magic roster. This is a team that has already tuned out its coach, not sure they will be receptive of Nate's drill sargent ways.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 78 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast

Thread Information