Should I seek revenge?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Justice, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

Okay, so here's the story.Many of you know I had a gf a while back and she's a bi*ch and whatever. Okay. So yeah, she's a liar, a slut, so on and so forth.Today she posted on my blog that people would rejoice if I died. Now honestly, this doesn't hurt too much. It's pretty f*cking sad that someone would have to say that about a person, but after some of the other things she's said, I don't take her too seriously.Here is the thing... she's pulled this too many times. She could have minded her own business. It's not like I've been harrassing her as of late. She trash talked me for no reason.And I have leverage.After we broke up, she came over, and yeah, we did the dirty again. That stupid slut. So, for some reason she didn't mind that I got it on camera. So pretty much, if I wanted to, I could post it online along with her AIM screenname. I think it would be pretty good revenge!Should I do it? I think I have already decided. :shifty2: fakeedit: she squeals a lot

2. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member

Post the video! I think she deserves it to be honest. Normally, I would say not to drop down to her level but you need to do something to let her know she's not going to walk over you.

3. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BALLAHOLLIC? @ Dec 1 2006, 02:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Post the video! I think she deserves it to be honest. Normally, I would say not to drop down to her level but you need to do something to let her know she's not going to walk over you.</div>That's pretty much how I feel.Edit: And yeah, she could send people after me... like guys to try to hurt me, but still, she'd be liable to some extent which is awesome.

4. yankshater213

yankshater213 BBW Elite Member

haha its so ratty but do it. sounds like she really deserves it.

5. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

I smell a BBW exclusive! PM it to me if you get it online. :shifty2:

6. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

^ Hells noI made a disrespectful comment to her online today, so we'll see how she reacts to that. I basically said don't F*ck with me. I have a lot of restraint.

7. Devlin

Devlin BBW Elite Member

Post it

8. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

I have a perfect idea, Justice: fake your death and have one of your friends go over to her house to tell her that you died (say you were hit by a car or something). See how the bi*ch feels then.

9. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticBalla32 @ Dec 1 2006, 01:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I have a perfect idea, Justice: fake your death and have one of your friends go over to her house to tell her that you died (say you were hit by a car or something). See how the bi*ch feels then.</div>It would be too coincidental... she's not worth that kind of trouble. Also, she's in the corps of cadets (think military school type thing), so just going to find her like that would be pretty difficult.

10. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

My PM inbox is waiting... :243399001161179404: :shifty2: I would do it though, if she's been a bi*ch to you..Unless if it's illegal in some way....is it?

11. Devlin

Devlin BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ Dec 1 2006, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>My PM inbox is waiting... :243399001161179404: :shifty2: I would do it though, if she's been a bi*ch to you..Unless if it's illegal in some way....is it?</div>I hope not or im in some deep doo doo lol JK

12. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member

Am I the only person who would NOT want to see Justice naked? Haha.

13. Devlin

Devlin BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BALLAHOLLIC? @ Dec 1 2006, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Am I the only person who would NOT want to see Justice naked? Haha.</div>I think so ... LOL JK [​IMG]

14. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

Wow you are some horny little bastards lol.But I don't know man your call

15. Fabolous

Fabolous BBW Elite Member

Post that video in HD!

16. KMart?

KMart? BBW Elite Member

Whenever I get pissed at someone because they keep saying annoying things, or if someone says dumb stuff about me to my face or MSN, the thing that pisses them off most is looking them in the eye and:A) Saying - "I agree" and walking awayB) Calmy arguing with them C) Not listening at all

17. Devlin

Devlin BBW Elite Member

The I agree one is the best, because they search for more things to say, then you just keep agreeing with you and they can't win.

18. ElMaster

ElMaster BBW Elite Member

If I were you, I would've posted it weeks ago...except if you have a small d**k.

19. KMart?

KMart? BBW Elite Member

Please ElMaster, stop posting.

20. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

I have argued calmly with her many times. She is a complete moron and always proves herself as such. She completely contradicts herself in an argument all the time. It is kinda funny as she gets upset to the point where she doesn't talk to me anymore.I never said I was posting it here; I'm certainly not sending any of you a link, either.I'd have to edit it too... it's not that interesting or well-filmed or whatever.