Best recruiting news yet, for 2012

Discussion in 'Oregon Ducks' started by Targus, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Targus

Targus Suspended

Keeping you safe. If I tell you more, you would b
    It wasn't discussed here much, but there was some speculation Barner would leave too -- since his BFF is leaving and he received a positive eval. It's been reported by Moseley, Educk and 247 that he'll not be making himself eligible for draft. Looks like he'll keep his promise to graduate! Can't wait to see what he'll accomplish as RB1!

Two days before the deadline for underclassmen to declare for the NFL draft, the Ducks found out they'll only be losing one running back to the professional ranks.

Oregon junior Kenjon Barner intends to return to the Ducks for his senior season, he said Friday, one week after UO all-time leading rusher LaMichael James announced he would pass up his senior season to go pro.

After James' departure last week, Oregon running backs coach Gary Campbell said he expected Barner to step in as the starter for 2012. On Friday, Barner confirmed that news. http://www2.registerguard.com/cms/i...barner-staying-in-school-uo-spokesman-tweets/

McNamaraUO Andy McNamara
    Kenjon Barner, currently enrolled at Oregon, will NOT be leaving school before his senior season # goducks

Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
  2. santeesioux

santeesioux Just keep on scrolling by

Trolling the internet
    Good news.

3. MickZagger

MickZagger Well-Known Member

UPS
    Pac-12 rushing leader next year?

4. Kaydow

Kaydow Well-Known Member

Construction Sales
    If he can stay healthy. Barner is a tough runner, and explosive. But he's not nearly as shifty as LMJ and because of that he takes some big hits.

5. Sinobas

Sinobas Banned User BANNED

I think it would be much better for him to spend a year wracking up numbers as the #1 back and elevate his draft position. It would really suck for Oregon to lose him as well though, because I really am not that impressed with anyone behind him.