Join The Upcoming Football Trials.

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by tryout, Mar 31, 2012.

1. tryout

tryout New Member

Hello Player,
    How are you doing today? Hope you are fine, I am Reale Tony, A soccer scout based in England. I am presently recruiting players for clubs in the England soccer team, clubs and rest of Europe ..I am now using this medium to ask if you will be interested in a trial out with any of the soccer clubs . If interested Kindly forward to me your previous playing experience and your CV (resume) and a copy of your scan passport to have a look at it and help you send it to some clubs in European soccer league.

NOTE ALL YOUR FLIGHT AND ACCOMMODATION WILL BE TAKING CARE OF BY OUR SPONSOR EXCEPT FOR THE MEDICAL INSURANCE 500 POUNDS (500 GBP) WHICH WILL BE BORED BY YOU(PLAYERS). THE TRIAL PERIOD IS FROM April 4th 2012 till June 18th. You should understand that at present we have Clubs like SHEFFIELD FOOTBALL CLUB OF ENGLAND , IPSWICH FOOTBALL CLUB, READING FOOTBALL CLUB,CRYSTAL PALACE FOOTBALL CLUB,CHARLTON ATHLETIC FOOT BALL CLUB AND SOUTHAMPTON FOOT BALL CLUB OF ENGLAND AND A LOT MORE.

All you have to do is to Send your CV or you type your football experience and send it to this

You can also call me on- +447045735647

Contact Email: realeagent12@gmail.com

NOTE: You can check me out at FIFA WEBSITE TO CONFIRM MY REGISTRATION

BELOW:http://fifa.com/aboutfifa/federation...ation=eng.html

Regards.
    Mr.Reale Tony