Thread: Marbury gets his title

+ Reply to Thread
  1. TOP #1
    MARIS61 has statements worth reading MARIS61 has statements worth reading MARIS61 has statements worth reading MARIS61 has statements worth reading MARIS61 has statements worth reading MARIS61 has statements worth reading MARIS61 has statements worth reading MARIS61's Avatar Real American
    I'm ALWAYS right and I NEVER lie. - George C. Tirebiter
    Life is tough, it's tougher when you're stupid. - John Wayne
    You are responsible for your children until they are a credit to society. - Jovan Banjanin
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Yugoslavian proverb
    Melody is King. - Howard Roberts

Home Page:
    http://www.rogermarismuseum.com/

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of MARIS61, a fictional message board character created for my amusement, and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of any real person alive or deceased.

2. TOP #2
    GriLtCheeZ is becoming well known GriLtCheeZ is becoming well known GriLtCheeZ is becoming well known GriLtCheeZ's Avatar Tuco - The Ugly

Default Re: Marbury gets his title

epic video

Good for Marbury! If being in China helps him keep his shit together then great.
    "I don’t like to speak badly of people. I have grown up thinking and being told that if you cannot say something nice about someone, you should not say anything at all. But I must break that rule in this case because I hate Hulk Hogan very much. He is a big ugly goon and I want to smash his face."
    - Andre the Giant

3. TOP #3
    HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP's Avatar NorthEastPortland'sFinest

Ancient Chinese Secret Huh?
    Twitter/Instagram -@bigjohnNEP ..................FAMS!

4. TOP #4
    Duckhook is developing a reputation Duckhook's Avatar Minor League Stand Out

I say, let them keep Marbury... as long as China forgives our massive trade debt!!!

5. TOP #5
    HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP's Avatar NorthEastPortland'sFinest

Hey Duck, how was Hawaii?
    Twitter/Instagram -@bigjohnNEP ..................FAMS!

6. TOP #6
    barfo has statements worth reading barfo has statements worth reading barfo has statements worth reading barfo has statements worth reading barfo has statements worth reading barfo has statements worth reading barfo has statements worth reading barfo has statements worth reading barfo's Avatar commie pinko

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    If being in China helps him keep his shit together then great.
    If his focus is on keeping, rather than getting, his shit together, then China has been berry, berry good to him.

barfo

7. TOP #7
    mook has statements worth reading mook has statements worth reading mook has statements worth reading mook has statements worth reading mook has statements worth reading mook has statements worth reading mook has statements worth reading mook has statements worth reading mook's Avatar Olshey Stashing Assets

The problem is that an hour later he'll want another one.

8. TOP #8

Stephon Marbury Loses L.A. Home At Foreclosure Auction

Good thing Stephon Marbury's making bank playing ball in China -- because his L.A. mansion was just sold at a foreclosure auction.

According to new court docs, obtained by TMZ, Stephon owed $3.1 million on the 7-bdrm 8-bath 8,000 sq. ft. L.A. property -- and the house was just sold to a lucky buyer for $2.275 million.

The docs don't say whether the bank plans to go after Marbury for the balance -- or if this settles his debt.

Stephon just won a championship playing basketball for the Beijing Ducks in the Chinese Basketball Association -- so it's unclear if dude's even aware this happened. If not, consider this a memo.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/01/stepho.../#.T3h6edX5vVQ

9. TOP #9
    Duckhook is developing a reputation Duckhook's Avatar Minor League Stand Out

Quote Originally Posted by HCP View Post
    Hey Duck, how was Hawaii?

Great times. Saw my family and my wife's. The sister-in-law and brother-in-law had great things to say about you. I love going to Hawaii, but I couldn't live there...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information