Thread: Anyone else see the guy getting dragged out of the RG tonight?

+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

1. TOP #1
    Charcoal Filtered has written some things that people like Charcoal Filtered has written some things that people like Charcoal Filtered has written some things that people like Charcoal Filtered's Avatar On the First Team

Default Anyone else see the guy getting dragged out of the RG tonight?

Fourth quarter when they were shooting shirts into the crowd they also had about 12 security guys carring a guy from the top of I think 227. Looked like there were punches being thrown from the suite above it. Was sitting in 224 and almost got hit in the face with a shirt since I was trying to figure out what was going on.
    Counting is very easy. Showing its value takes much more thought and work.

2. TOP #2
    B-Roy is becoming well known B-Roy is becoming well known B-Roy is becoming well known B-Roy's Avatar Whaa...?

Default Re: Anyone else see the guy getting dragged out of the RG tonight?

He probably blew his top after seeing Babbitt drain that 30 footer.

3. TOP #3
    jwhoops11 is developing a reputation Minor League Stand Out

Quote Originally Posted by Charcoal Filtered View Post
    Fourth quarter when they were shooting shirts into the crowd they also had about 12 security guys carring a guy from the top of I think 227. Looked like there were punches being thrown from the suite above it. Was sitting in 224 and almost got hit in the face with a shirt since I was trying to figure out what was going on.
    I was wondering the same thing! I sit in 225 and he was the next section over. It took 9 guys to carry him out. One security guard took a fall down a few stairs. Best part was when dude tried to climb into the suite above him to get away. He was singing and changing something, sounded like a Timbers game. Huge guy to, easily 6'3 and I'd guess 250. I've seen a lot of fans removed, that by far was the most severe.

4. TOP #4
    DUB is developing a reputation DUB's Avatar Part of the Rotation
    Where Rick Brunson first played pro basketball

Quote Originally Posted by jwhoops11 View Post
    sounded like a Timbers game. Huge guy to, easily 6'3
    KFC!
    Down Under Blazer

Sport is a journey, not a destination; so enjoy the ride!

5. TOP #5
    Charcoal Filtered has written some things that people like Charcoal Filtered has written some things that people like Charcoal Filtered has written some things that people like Charcoal Filtered's Avatar On the First Team

Been to well over a couple of hundred games and have never seen anyone removed from the RG. Seen it at other events, but definitely nothing that severe.

Recall hearing something before the I looked over. Thought it was just someone with a unique chant.

6. TOP #6

From some guy on Blazers Edge -

About the guy who got carried out

I was very close to the situation. I am not kidding when I say he was a. mentally unstable or b. possessed by something. If it were alcohol the chanting that he was doing would have had a slurr to it, and the guy wouldn’t send fools flying over seats with a arm swipe, I would assume that if drunk he would have had bad balance.

It was very odd from the time I first noticed him walking up from the 100 level, a poor usher tried to stop him and all he got was a solid whap from a book to the top of his head, the usher looked dazed like he didn’t know wtf just happened. he continued up to the top of the 200 level (all the while chanting something and rocking back and forth) He then went into a row below the suits.

HE was met with some bigger bodies trying to contain him and this is where the possessed theory comes into play. Every person that tried to come close to him couldn’t do a thing as he would swing his arm and send people backwards. After a couple of people fell over seats in came the tazer. It took the taze and about 9 guys to carry him out of the row. While getting “hog tied” he sent another unlucky person sailing down the stair about 5-6 rows.

Keep in mind all the while he was chanting… This was crazy for the main reason that it took a lot of people out of there comfort zones of “the norm” As odd as it all was I found it refreshing in the sense that it shook me out of my normal rat race thoughts. I guess what I mean is that you can always expect the expected but life is just more exiting when there is a wild card thrown in there.

So to wrap it up sucks to be anyone who got in chanters way, cheers to everybody that helped, in an odd way thanks to the chanter, and I really hope this guy gets the helps he needs.

7. TOP #7
    MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger's Avatar Some Call me the Best in the Game

^ Shit like that gives me flashback to my rose garden security days. Thats a normal night at a Metallica or Slipknot concert.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze01 View Post
    Lillard is fools gold....and some of you guys are buying right into it...

8. TOP #8

The next comment down said he thought it was a chalupa chant.

9. TOP #9
    Boob-No-More has several friends Boob-No-More has several friends Boob-No-More has several friends Boob-No-More has several friends Boob-No-More has several friends Boob-No-More has several friends Boob-No-More has several friends Boob-No-More has several friends Boob-No-More has several friends Boob-No-More has several friends Good Enough to Own Shoes

Quote Originally Posted by Charcoal Filtered View Post
    The next comment down said he thought it was a chalupa chant.
    WTF is up with that anyway? I've never seem such a frenzy over greasy, unhealthy fast food. I woulnd't eat that shit if you paid me, yet 20,000 people seem to go ape shit for the chance to get a free chalupa. I guess some people will get excited over anything - as long as it's free.

BNM

10. TOP #10
    magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661's Avatar R.I.P. MGB 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Boob-No-More View Post
    WTF is up with that anyway? I've never seem such a frenzy over greasy, unhealthy fast food. I woulnd't eat that shit if you paid me, yet 20,000 people seem to go ape shit for the chance to get a free chalupa. I guess some people will get excited over anything - as long as it's free.

BNM
    I don't think they actually want the Chalupa. It's just become a craze... Basically a reason to chant.

11. TOP #11
    blue32 is developing a reputation blue32's Avatar On the First Team

Look, you get raped by the blazer arena over and over, and getting any sort of kick-back, beit a free chalupa or a blowjob will get people excited.

12. TOP #12
    Boob-No-More has several friends Boob-No-More has several friends Boob-No-More has several friends Boob-No-More has several friends Boob-No-More has several friends Boob-No-More has several friends Boob-No-More has several friends Boob-No-More has several friends Boob-No-More has several friends Boob-No-More has several friends Good Enough to Own Shoes

Quote Originally Posted by blue32 View Post
    Look, you get raped by the blazer arena over and over, and getting any sort of kick-back, beit a free chalupa or a blowjob will get people excited.
    I'd rather they just gave everyone a dollar on the way out. Free money >>>> free deep fried taco.

BNM

13. TOP #13
    mgb is becoming well known mgb is becoming well known mgb is becoming well known mgb is becoming well known Over-Nite Sensation

Quote Originally Posted by blue32 View Post
    I know one of those would get me more excited than the other!
    Michael

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling."
    -Margaret Lee Runbeck

[IMG]http://www.tielmania.com/1.jpg[/IMG]

"Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them? "
    -Abraham Lincoln, 16th US president (1809-1865)

14. TOP #14
    blue32 is developing a reputation blue32's Avatar On the First Team

Quote Originally Posted by mgb View Post
    I know one of those would get me more excited than the other!
    ha ha ha, you're just hungry!
    Last edited by blue32; 04-02-2012 at 05:36 PM. Reason: all jokes :)

15. TOP #15
    PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG's Avatar One of the Greats of the Game

Kids, stay away from Angel Dust.
    True sarcasm doesn't need green font.

16. TOP #16
    Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man's Avatar Mr. SportsTwo

I'm surprised it only took 12 guys to carry Felton. That's the real story

17. TOP #17
    crandc has statements worth reading crandc has statements worth reading crandc has statements worth reading crandc has statements worth reading crandc has statements worth reading crandc has statements worth reading crandc has statements worth reading crandc's Avatar On the First Team

BNM, no doubt someone with a degree has figured out the psychology of "free shit". Even if people don't really want it! That's why "buy one get one free" is a good marketing deal, people will buy what they don't want or need to get the freebie. Or advertising "free gift" (an expression that drives me nuts as a gift is by definition free and these "free gifts" are by definition not free) if you sign up for a credit card you don't need. I work at Genentech and if they want to get people to do something but it's not mandatory, say "free food" and we all come running. Granted, it's better than chalupas, but we are all relatively well paid and no one here is starving. Hold a safety fair and some people will come. Hold a safety fair with free barbecue and ice cream and EVERYBODY will come.

18. TOP #18
    MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger's Avatar Some Call me the Best in the Game

Was it this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze01 View Post
    Lillard is fools gold....and some of you guys are buying right into it...

19. TOP #19
    HAAK72 is becoming well known HAAK72 is becoming well known HAAK72 is becoming well known HAAK72 is becoming well known HAAK72's Avatar Artwork by Blazer Fanatic

...does anyone know which suite that was under?! This might help to identify the possible motive(s)
    “We don’t want to be fun to play against ... we want them to be mad that we’re being physical, we want them to be mad that we made a shot we weren't supposed to make.” ~Damian Lillard

Portland Website Design + Internet Marketing <-- SEO Web Design, LLC

20. TOP #20
    EL PRESIDENTE has statements worth reading EL PRESIDENTE has statements worth reading EL PRESIDENTE has statements worth reading EL PRESIDENTE has statements worth reading EL PRESIDENTE has statements worth reading EL PRESIDENTE has statements worth reading EL PRESIDENTE has statements worth reading EL PRESIDENTE has statements worth reading EL PRESIDENTE's Avatar female

lol, I've done that at staples when I was drunk, just kind of charged in through an open door, I made it inside but was kicked out shortly after.
    INSTAGRAM!
    我们必须提供食物和住所为无家可归 ,反对种族歧视和促进公民权利,同 也促进妇女的平等权利。我们要鼓励 回归传统道德价值观。最重要的是, 们要促进社会的普遍关注,并在年轻 少唯物主义。

21. TOP #21
    huevonkiller is becoming well known huevonkiller is becoming well known huevonkiller is becoming well known huevonkiller is becoming well known huevonkiller is becoming well known huevonkiller's Avatar Change (Deftones)

Damn famz, sounds like the real deal. Hopefully no one got too hurt.

"Not 1. Not 2. Not 3. Not 4. Not 5. Not 6. Not 7.... And when I say that I really mean it, I'm not just blowing smoke........."

22. TOP #22
    jlprk has statements worth reading jlprk has statements worth reading jlprk has statements worth reading jlprk has statements worth reading jlprk has statements worth reading jlprk has statements worth reading jlprk has statements worth reading jlprk has statements worth reading jlprk's Avatar The ESPN mod is insane.

The mental hospital announced that last night it transported him to the Secret Service and he has been identified as one Edward "Ted" Nugent.
    This week's favorites:
    I can't believe I just waded through this. Gonna need new boots.

As long as there is a Harden and a ref with a whistle, no lead is safe.

Not sure what was worse - Batum on offense or Batum on defense.

Meyers kinda plays the way Keanu Reeves acts, like they are always trying to remember what they are supposed to do next.

Nothing but missed jump shots since he came back. Chucking it because he thinks he should. Someone grab a can of Rustoleum and spray down Aldridge.

23. TOP #23
    crandc has statements worth reading crandc has statements worth reading crandc has statements worth reading crandc has statements worth reading crandc has statements worth reading crandc has statements worth reading crandc has statements worth reading crandc's Avatar On the First Team

jlprk, you don't often make me laugh - but that one did it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information