Thread: Obama: GOP Budget Would Close Hundreds of National Parks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. TOP #26
    BLAZER PROPHET is making friends BLAZER PROPHET is making friends BLAZER PROPHET is making friends BLAZER PROPHET is making friends BLAZER PROPHET is making friends BLAZER PROPHET is making friends BLAZER PROPHET is making friends BLAZER PROPHET's Avatar Some Call me the Best in the Game

Default Re: Obama: GOP Budget Would Close Hundreds of National Parks

Quote Originally Posted by chris_in_pdx View Post
    Nothing to see here, just PapaG's daily "I've got a hardon for Obama but I have to hide it by bashing him at every opportunity" thread.
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!

2. TOP #27
    PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by chris_in_pdx View Post
    Nothing to see here, just PapaG's daily "I've got a hardon for Obama but I have to hide it by bashing him at every opportunity" thread.

You know what they say about guys who rant about homosexuals so hard, they usually have sexual issues of their own. PapaG is a closet Democrat and he needs to throw up daily smokescreens.
    I think Obama is woefully incompetent and dangerously stupid. The guy won't even release his college transcripts. Why?

This is a platform for me to communicate my thoughts, however small it may be. You can't defend the guy other than lashing out at others, though. That's obvious.

3. TOP #28

Obama is the Nate of Presidents!

4. TOP #29
    PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by SlyPokerDog View Post
    Obama is the Nate of Presidents!
    Obama is the Mo Cheeks of Presidents.

5. TOP #30

Quote Originally Posted by PapaG View Post
    Obama is the Mo Cheeks of Presidents.

6. TOP #31
    Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane's Avatar It's not even loaded!
    You hear the one about the fella who died, went to the pearly gates? St. Peter lets him in. Sees a guy in a suit making a closing argument. Says 'Who's that?' St. Peter says, 'Oh, that's God. Thinks he's Denny Crane.

When you say my name, say it like you really mean it!
    Check out my blog here
    R.I.P. MGB - you will be missed

7. TOP #32

Obama's budget is a joke, which is why Harry Reid won't even put it up for a vote this year. Paul Ryan is actually trying to help, and all he gets is demonizing hyperbole from a president who hasn't had a budget passed in 3 years. It's all a big joke. Hopefully voters realize it this fall.

8. TOP #33
    Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane's Avatar It's not even loaded!

$600B in interest payments in 2019. Think of all the health care that would buy. Or think about how much you have to tax the rich to pay the interest.
    You hear the one about the fella who died, went to the pearly gates? St. Peter lets him in. Sees a guy in a suit making a closing argument. Says 'Who's that?' St. Peter says, 'Oh, that's God. Thinks he's Denny Crane.

When you say my name, say it like you really mean it!
    Check out my blog here
    R.I.P. MGB - you will be missed

9. TOP #34

Quote Originally Posted by Denny Crane View Post
    $600B in interest payments in 2019. Think of all the health care that would buy. Or think about how much you have to tax the rich to pay the interest.
    Obama will be living in a mansion in Maui at that point with benefits and security for life. If Romney doesn't start attacking Obama on this obvious failure in a budget, then we as Americans deserve 4 more years of Barack.

10. TOP #35
    BLAZER PROPHET is making friends BLAZER PROPHET is making friends BLAZER PROPHET is making friends BLAZER PROPHET is making friends BLAZER PROPHET is making friends BLAZER PROPHET is making friends BLAZER PROPHET is making friends BLAZER PROPHET's Avatar Some Call me the Best in the Game

Quote Originally Posted by PapaG View Post
    I think Obama is woefully incompetent and dangerously stupid. The guy won't even release his college transcripts. Why?

This is a platform for me to communicate my thoughts, however small it may be. You can't defend the guy other than lashing out at others, though. That's obvious.
    And that's fair enough. We all have our opinions. Some just make them more abrasively than others.

11. TOP #36

Quote Originally Posted by BLAZER PROPHET View Post
    And that's fair enough. We all have our opinions. Some just make them more abrasively than others.
    Everybody has their own approach.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information