CLASH Wrestling: Fight Against Cancer 5, 4/28 - Petey, Skyy, H3RD

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by clashwrestling, Apr 6, 2012.

1. clashwrestling

clashwrestling Member

Results to CLASH TO THE FUTURE: PART IV from 3/31/12 are available in its respective thread or at clashwrestling.com. Below are the details to the next CLASH Wrestling Supershow Extravaganza, "Fight Against Cancer 5" -

Source: clashwrestling.com/live-events/

Big League Brews Sports Bar present
    CLASH WRESTLING - FIGHT AGAINST CANCER 5
    Saturday, April 28th, 2012

[​IMG]

Featuring:
    CLASH Champion Petey Williams, CLASH Tag Team Champions H3RD (Tommy Treznik & Ded Vaughn), "Ace High" Cameron Skyy, J.Miller, Gavin Quinn, "Swagg Starr" Dave Manzo, Will Vendetta, Mena Libra, Dragon Greed, Bryce Benjamin of Too Sweet, "Amazing" N8 Mattson, Painkillers (Donnie & Jacob Hallows) & more!

2. clashwrestling

clashwrestling Member

Hey SportsTwo, first signed matches signed to Fight Against Cancer 5 posted below -

Source: clashwrestling.com

Competitors Choice Announced For Fight Against Cancer 5

April 5, 2012

This past Saturday at CLASH To The Future: Part 4, #1 Contender “Ace High” Cameron Skyy & “GQ” Gavin Quinn defeated CLASH Champion Petey Williams & the “Murderous Monk” J. Miller in the evening’s Main Event. The match was everything one expected it to be: hard hitting & emotional as two of the hottest rivalries in CLASH came to a head.

With this thought process in mind, CLASH officials have signed 4 huge singles matches to take place at Fight Against Cancer 5 on April 28th pitting Petey Williams, Cameron Skyy, Gavin Quinn & J. Miller each against an opponent of their rivals choosing! These matches, dubbed “Competitors Choice” will be announced in the days and weeks to come exclusively here on CLASHWRESTLING.COM!

In fact, the first “Pick Your Poison” Match has already been signed as Cameron Skyy has chose CLASH Interim CEO Dragon Greed as the opponent for Petey Williams! Greed is a former CLASH Champion and without question the toughest opponent Skyy has ever faced in his career. Will Greed prove to be as big an obstacle for the current CLASH Champion? Who will Petey Williams chose to face Cameron Skyy? And who will Gavin Quinn & J. Miller choose as one another’s “Poison?” This ruling brings forth a number of questions, will you be there to see them all answered? There’s only one way to do so! Join us for our annual fundraising event FIGHT AGAINST CANCER 5 ON APRIL 28TH where event proceeds are donated to the American Cancer Society! Tickets are available now, click here to get yours today!

[​IMG]

---

Monk vs. Caveman Signed For Fight Against Cancer 5

April 9, 2012

Last week we announced that CLASH officials have signed 4 huge singles matches to take place at Fight Against Cancer 5 on April 28th pitting Petey Williams, Cameron Skyy, Gavin Quinn & J. Miller each against an opponent of their rivals choosing. The first of these bouts, dubbed “Competitors Choice” was also announced when we learned that #1 Contender Cameron Skyy has elected Dragon Greed to square off against current CLASH Champion Petey Williams.

Today, we are pleased to announce the second signed “Competitors Choice” Match as “GQ” Gavin Quinn has selected his hand picked opponent for J. Miller. Thus, on April 28th the “Murderous Monk” will square off against the “Caveman” Tyler Elkins in a first time ever encounter! Who will walk out victorious in this battle of former CLASH Champions? J. Miller or Tyler Elkins? Further, we’ve yet to learn who Miller & Petey will choose as the opposition of Quinn & Skyy respectively.

These “Competitors Choice” matches bring forth a number of questions, will you be there to see them all answered? There’s only one way to do so! Join us for our annual fundraising event FIGHT AGAINST CANCER 5 ON APRIL 28TH where event proceeds are donated to the American Cancer Society! Tickets are available now, click here to get yours today!

[​IMG]

3. clashwrestling

clashwrestling Member

Hey SportsTwo, dropping by a new video and spotlight article on "Mad Scientist" Tommy Treznik, posted today -

Source: youtube.com/clashwrestling

VIDEO: Mena Libra vs. Leah Von Dutch Music Video

April 11, 2012

Check out this Music Video featuring Mena Libra vs. Leah Von Dutch, taken from CLASH To The Future: Part 4 on March 31st, 2012. The song featured is “Fight” by The Dirty Youth.

[video=youtube;B7y7p75pFo0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7y7p75pFo0[/video]

---

Competitor Spotlight: “Mad Scientist” Tommy Treznik

April 11, 2012

[​IMG]

Competitor Spotlight: “Mad Scientist” Tommy Treznik – Perhaps one of the most unique and successful personalities in CLASH Wrestling; Tommy Treznik’s professional wrestling portfolio has evolved from the “Man’s Man” to diabolical “Mad Scientist.” His talents have equated to championship success in both the CLASH Singles & Tag Team divisions. Treznik’s most recognized achievements throughout his CLASH tenure lie in tag team wrestling as he holds more Tag Team Championship reigns than any other CLASH competitor in history.

2008: Man’s Man & The H3RD Forms – The first few months of Treznik’s CLASH career will be remembered by his six month feud with then rising star Will Vendetta battling in everything from singles matches to street fights including the only Parking Lot Brawl in CLASH history. More importantly in 2008, Tommy Treznik achieved his first Tag Team gold with J.Miller as the first version of The H3RD at the inaugural NPCI Tag Tournament outlasting The Friends (Gavin Quinn & Rave Killbourn). To this day, fans of old still talk about the memorable feud between the two teams that lead to the only Tables, Ladders, & Chairs Match in CLASH history in August 2008.

2009: The H3RD Dissolves & Reunites – At the start of 2009, The H3RD suffered defeat in their final match against The Friends, a Tag Team Iron Man match at Seize The Day II. At the same event, Treznik’s partner J.Miller sustained a serious injury at the hands of The Wreckingball. Just a few weeks later, Treznik recaptured Tag Team gold as one half of the short lived tandem named Prominence. Upon J. Miller’s return to CLASH Wrestling, he & Treznik reunited to challenge then champions, Nightlife (Dave Manzo & Jack Night w/ B). Unable to recapture the CLASH Tag Team Championship again, Treznik & Miller soon began to eye individual goals as the year ended.

2010: The Evolution Of The Mad Scientist – In the first few months of the year, Treznik focused solely on winning the CLASH Championship and during this time his demeanor changed. This culiminated on the night of April 17th when Tommy Treznik defeated an injured Cameron Skyy to become CLASH Champion. Upon his victory, he was challenged by his ally J. Miller & eighteen minutes later was defeated by his former partner thus marking Treznik’s reign as CLASH Champion the shortest in history.

These series of events lead to the evolution of Treznik to the “Mad Scientist” he is today. With his lifelong interest in science now at the forefront, Treznik transformed his look and in-ring work, blending a collection of self manufactured maneuvers into his arensal. As 2010 came to a close, the ring wasn’t Treznik’s only laboratory as we soon saw elixirs make their way into CLASH; his feud with “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo highlighted these over a battle of “Super Strength” gone wrong.

2011-2012: Enter Ded Vaughn & The H3RD – Following a victory at Seize The Day IV in an “Antidote” Ladder Match over Dave Manzo, Treznik began to again focus on Tag Team competition, only this time with a partner he could completely control. During this time CLASH was introduced to Ded Vaughn, a mute, masked monster created by Treznik himself. This darker and more devious version of The H3RD has proven to be quite successful, as Treznik & Vaughn have captured Tag Team gold on two occasions and are the current Champions. In recent months months we have seen the bond between Monster & Scientist grow great lengths, which begs the question, “Who or what will be able to unseat The H3RD atop the Tag Team mountain in CLASH Wrestling?”

Dates Of Significance:
    01/05/08: Wrestles in the Main Event of Seize The Day I, the first event in CLASH history.
    03/22/08: Wins the first ever Triple Crown Cup Tournament.
    06/14/08: Captures first Tag Team Championship with J. Miller as The H3RD.
    08/30/08: Takes part in the only Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match in CLASH history.
    01/24/09: Captures a record breaking fourth Tag Title Championship as one half of Prominence.
    04/17/10: Becomes CLASH Champion for 18 Minutes before losing to J. Miller.
    07/16/10: Treznik’s transformation is complete as he evolves into the “Mad Scientist.”
    12/10/10: Introduces the world to his creation, the masked monster Ded Vaughn.
    04/23/11: Captures his fifth Tag Team Championship with Ded Vaughn as The H3RD.
    01/21/12: Captures his sixth Tag Team Championship with Ded Vaughn as The H3RD.

4. clashwrestling

clashwrestling Member

Hey SportsTwo, a new match signed to Fight Against Cancer 5 posted below -

Skyy vs. Benjamin Signed For Fight Against Cancer 5

April 12, 2012

Last week we announced that CLASH officials have signed 4 huge singles matches to take place at Fight Against Cancer 5 pitting Petey Williams, Cameron Skyy, Gavin Quinn & J. Miller each against an opponent of their rivals choosing. Thus far, we’ve learned of Cameron Skyy & Gavin Quinn’s choices, which will lead to two first time ever encounters on April 28th pitting Williams vs. Dragon Greed & Miller vs. Tyler Elkins.

Today, we are pleased to announce the third signed “Competitors Choice” Match as CLASH Champion Petey Williams has selected his hand picked opponent for #1 Contender Skyy. Thus, on April 28th the “Ace High” will square off against one half of Too Sweet, Bryce Benjamin in another first time ever encounter! Many credit Benjamin as the backbone of Too Sweet, who’s full potential in the ring has yet to be seen. Who will walk out victorious in this battle of former titleholders? Cameron Skyy or Bryce Benjamin? Lastly, we will learn J. Miller’s choice as Gavin Quinn’s opponent on Monday morning. If the pattern continues, we may have ourselves a 4th first time ever encounter set for Fight Against Cancer 5!

These “Competitors Choice” matches bring forth a number of questions, will you be there to see them all answered? There’s only one way to do so! Join us for our annual fundraising event FIGHT AGAINST CANCER 5 ON APRIL 28TH where event proceeds are donated to the American Cancer Society! Tickets are available now, click here to get yours today!

[​IMG]

5. clashwrestling

clashwrestling Member

Hey SportsTwo, new match signed for Fight Against Cancer 5 below -

Quinn vs. Treznik Signed For Fight Against Cancer 5

April 16, 2012

When the “Competitors Choice” series of matches were announced a few weeks ago, many CLASH officials were uncertain as to what type of match ups would result. Who exactly would Petey Williams, Cameron Skyy, Gavin Quinn & J. Miller choose as one another’s opposition at Fight Against Cancer 5 on April 28th? Shockingly, we’ve learned that all 4 of the competitors aforementioned have chose first time ever opponents for their rivals.

Today, we are pleased to announce the fourth and final signed “Competitors Choice” Match as the “Murderous Monk” J. Miller has selected his hand picked opponent for Gavin Quinn. In less than two weeks, on April 28th “GQ” will square off against Miller’s former Tag Team partner and one half of the current CLASH Tag Team Champions, the “Mad Scientist” Tommy Treznik! Longtime CLASH fans can recount dozens of encounters in which Quinn & Treznik have went toe to toe, but never before have the two men faced in singles competition. Who will walk out victorious in this battle of CLASH originals? Gavin Quinn or Tommy Treznik?

Quinn vs. Treznik is just 1 of 4 first time ever encounters signed for Fight Against Cancer 5. Petey Williams vs. Dragon Greed, J. Miller vs. Tyler Elkins & Cameron Skyy vs. Bryce Benjamin will also take place. Will you be there to see them all? Join us for our annual fundraising event FIGHT AGAINST CANCER 5 ON APRIL 28TH where event proceeds are donated to the American Cancer Society! Tickets are available now, click here to get yours today!

[​IMG]

6. clashwrestling

clashwrestling Member

Hey SportsTwo, new blog from a newcomer to CLASH Wrestling, Professor Mathew Priest posted below -

CLASH Blog: Professor Mathew Priest (04/17/12)

April 17, 2012

Today’s lesson ladies and gentlemen will evolve around the word inaugural. The word inaugural has a definition as the marking of the beginning of. The inaugural word in this internet article is Today’s. I made my inaugural appearance several weeks back for the professional wrestling league known as CLASH Wrestling. The directorates contacted me and asked before my next advent to compose several paragraphs so asthmatic simpletons can get a better understanding of who I am. This is insulting to my countenance as I’ve already stated that I am a man of class, cunning and confidence. I am a proponent in studying the human anatomy. I spend hours cogitating the make up of bones, joints, tissues, tendons, muscles, ligaments, nerves, organs, and cartilage. I need not explain more.

Plebeians, as you translate my scribing and comprehend the education you receive in my mere presence, please do not ask me to repeat myself. I am a very busy man teaching the complexity of the human anatomy to those in search of education. Inquisitive minds are rare to come by. Two hundred and six bones make up their skeletal frame but the organ between their ears, known as the brain is what controls those bones. The brain is the most impressive organ as it allows you the ability to understand and reason.

[​IMG]

For example; acumen suggests that keenness relates to a person’s mind, whereas acuity suggests that it relates to a person’s performance; acumen is something that a person has, whereas acuity is something that a person displays. My acuity is my vast knowledge of the lynchpin to a walking being is in either of their bipedal stabilizers. Twenty six bones and thirty joints make up the human foot. That is thirty joints that can be manipulated. The Achilles heel is adjacent to my discovery of the lynchpin in anatomy and shock absorbers in the makeup of the plantar area are perceived most vulnerable in my findings. While one hundred and twenty three known ligaments are contained under the flesh and run through one’s metacarpal bones my colleague Mr. Mattson did sustain damage to that area. If a surgery was performed, anywhere from eight to twenty seven of those ligaments could’ve been severed upon entry. What an amazing thing the hand is and allows one to do. You can write, draw, feed, build, type and tear.

Observers my World Wide Web notepad is upon conclusion as someone you are very familiar with has summoned me for more knowledge. I cannot divulge anymore information at this time. If you are not studying hard, you are not studying at all.

Professor Mathew Priest

7. clashwrestling

clashwrestling Member

Hey SportsTwo, new video release today from CLASH Wrestling posted below -

VIDEO: Jimmy Jacobs vs. “GQ” Gavin Quinn Full Match

Taken from To Infinity & Beyond in Bloomington, Indiana on March 19th, 2011, then CLASH Champion "GQ" Gavin Quinn defends his title against Jimmy Jacobs.

[video=youtube;xrk6oPPi_wE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrk6oPPi_wE[/video]

8. clashwrestling

clashwrestling Member

Hey SportsTwo, new match signed for Fight Against Cancer 5 posted below -

Libra vs. Von Dutch Lumberjack Match Signed For Fight 5

April 19, 2012

Over the course of the past two months, a rivalry between Mena Libra & Leah Von Dutch has developed. Two months ago, Mena defeated Leah via pinfall at Contenders Cup. One month later at CLASH To The Future: Part 4, Leah used the referee’s 10 count to her advantage, scurrying from the ring and defeating Mena via countout.

With the series tied 1-1, CLASH officials have signed the Libra vs. Von Dutch rubber match complete with a stipulation! Thus at Fight Against Cancer 5 on April 28th, it will be Mena Libra vs. Leah Von Dutch in a Lumberjack Match! There will be nowhere to run or hide for either lady as the ring will be surrounded by CLASH competitors!

Which of these females will walk out victorious? Can Libra defeat Von Dutch again? Or can Leah prove her first victory over Mena was not a fluke? There’s only one way to find out! Join us for FIGHT AGAINST CANCER 5 on APRIL 28TH! Tickets are available now, click here to get yours today!

[​IMG]

9. clashwrestling

clashwrestling Member

Hey SportsTwo, dropping by another signed attraction to Fight Against Cancer 5 posted below -

Wreckingball’s Employment Status Determined At Fight 5

April 24, 2012

Yesterday marked the one year anniversary of “Wreckingball” Randy Casey being fired from CLASH Wrestling. Over the past 12 months, CLASH fans have seen Casey do absolutely everything possible to reclaim his job but his efforts had proved fruitless. This all changed last month however at CLASH To The Future: Part 4 when Wreckingball & Dragon Kreed stepped out of Doc B’s time machine from the year 2011. With the aid of his fellow CLASH Competitors, Casey was able to convince his then-friend Kreed to give him his job back.

Fast forward to this Saturday night at Fight Against Cancer 5. Randy Casey & Dragon Greed have both since time traveled back to the present which begs a number of questions. Will Dragon Greed keep his word? Does Wreckingball Randy Casey have his job back? For the answers we seek, officials have turned to “Amazing” N8 Mattson, who’s “That’s Amazing!” Interview Segment has quickly become a hotspot for huge announcements in the world of CLASH Wrestling. This Saturday night, Amazing N8 will get to the bottom of this situation! Will you be there to see it live? There’s only one way: join us for FIGHT AGAINST CANCER 5 on APRIL 28TH! Tickets are available now, click here to get yours today!

[​IMG]

10. clashwrestling

clashwrestling Member

Hey SportsTwo, dropping by the latest new media & news flash from CLASH posted below -

VIDEO: The H3RD vs. The Throwbacks Music Video

April 25, 2012

Check out this Music Video featuring a Tag Team Championship Match between The H3RD (“Mad Scientist” Tommy Treznik & Ded Vaughn) & The Throwbacks (Dasher Hatfield & “Mr. Touchdown” Mark Angelosetti), taken from CLASH To The Future: Part 4 on March 31st, 2012. The song featured is “Algo Que Decir” by the band Allison.

[video=youtube;L9-16amnOZk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9-16amnOZk[/video]

---

April 26, 2012

CLASH News Flash For April 26, 2012: Ladies & Gents, we are right around the corner from our annual contribution to the 2012 Relay For Life and the way we get things started is with this Saturday’s FIGHT AGAINST CANCER 5! We appreciate your continued support and we ask you to lend that support this weekend as the proceeds will benefit the American Cancer Society. Now, let’s get into what we’ve got in store this Saturday Night –

Big League Brews Sports Bar presents
    CLASH WRESTLING – FIGHT AGAINST CANCER 5
    Saturday, April 28th, 2012

[​IMG]

TaylorTown Trade Center
    22525 Ecorse Rd
    Taylor, MI 48180

All Ages: $12 @ Door
    8pm bell, Doors @ 7:30pm

FOUR 1ST TIME ENCOUNTERS SIGNED – COMPETITORS CHOICE
    The CLASH Championship picture has been an exciting thrill ride for quite some time with the entanglement of current champ Petey Williams, Gavin Quinn, J.Miller and now new #1 contender, Cameron Skyy. While we’ve witnessed these four in Tag Team action last month, we’re still awaiting the date & time that Cameron Skyy wishes to cash in his Contenders Cup #1 position for that one-on-one opportunity against Petey Williams. Just as we await that CLASH Championship encounter, fans of CLASH are also anticipating a showdown between J.Miller and Gavin Quinn which has been an ongoing competitive rivalry since Miller’s return in August 2011. Until that time, each of the four competitors in “pick your poison” type fashion were able to select each other’s respective opponents for FIGHT AGAINST CANCER 5!

All of which are first time ever bouts in CLASH; let’s review what we’ve got in store:
    1) Petey Williams (c) vs. Interim CEO, Dragon Greed (Non-Title). Handpicked by Cameron Skyy; one of Cameron Skyy’s most intense opponents and former champion, Greed has held the gold before but now he holds power in CLASH. Greed is a foot taller than Petey with a definite size advantage; can Petey overcome the odds?

2) “Ace High” Cameron Skyy vs. Bryce Benjamin of Too Sweet. Handpicked by Petey Williams; Bryce Benjamin, whom is one half of one of CLASH Wrestling’s most popular Tag Teams looks to make a name for himself in singles action against former Champion, Cameron Skyy.

3) “Murderous Monk” J.Miller vs. “Caveman” Tyler Elkins. Handpicked by Gavin Quinn; the “Bare Foot Brawler” Tyler Elkins has been to the top and back again but has never clashed with the silent assassin, J.Miller. Will it be Miller’s quickness and agility that overcomes the competition, or will he brought to defeat by Elkin’s brute strength? Find out this Saturday!

4) “GQ” Gavin Quinn vs. “Mad Scientist” Tommy Treznik. Handpicked by J.Miller; former H3RD partner and current H3RD leader, the “Inventor Of Elixirs” is very familiar with in-ring competition from Gavin Quinn. The two athletes once were intertwined in an infamous Tag Team feud from 2008-09 between “The Friends” and H3RD and stood as Tag Team partners known as “The Better Halves” for the 2010 NPCI Tag Tournament. Needless to say, this CLASH between two originals is gonna be one for the books!

1-1 SERIES BREAKER – WOMENS LUMBER JACK MATCH
    In an event full of first time encounters, this will be the first ever Lumberjack match for Women’s competition. Mena Libra and Leah Von Dutch have been at it for two straight months each holding a victory over the other. For Mena, it’s about respect considering she’s been in CLASH since day one. For Leah, her disrespect toward Mena’s tenure has inflamed this these bouts as she looks to make a name for herself by getting win in this series. Which woman will come out on top when there is nowhere to go as the ring is surrounded by CLASH favorites? Find out this Saturday Night!

AMAZING N8 TO PRY EMPLOYMENT STATUS UPDATE FROM WRECKINGBALL
    Based on last month’s events at CLASH TO THE FUTURE: PART IV; we witnessed Interim CEO Dragon Greed walking out B’s time machine as Dragon Kreed informing the Wreckingball that he has his job back. For those following this, Randy “Wreckingball” Casey has been in pursuit of a CLASH contract since his termination from CEO Truth Martini one year ago. His journey has involved purchasing live event tickets and attempting to find loop holes to get himself a spot on the CLASH events. The question still stands…what is his employment status with CLASH? Does the words of Dragon Kreed (from the time machine, year: 2011) hold binding over the words of current Interim CEO Dragon Greed? “Amazing” N8 Mattson looks to pry an answer this Saturday Night in his new hot segment “That’s Amazing!”

CLASH TAKES THE FIGHT TO CANCER!
    This Saturday Night, CLASH takes the fight to Cancer with all proceeds benefitting the American Cancer Society at the 2012 Relay For Life in May. This is your chance to contribute to the cause while being entertained by Michigan’s premium blend of Professional Wrestling! Tell friends, family & all to cast their donation by their admission to our event. Let’s help spread the word together, and continue to expand the CLASH revolution!

Thanks for reading today folks, keep with CLASHWRESTLING.COM for any updates to this Saturday’s FIGHT AGAINST CANCER 5 line-up and we hope to see ya there!

11. clashwrestling

clashwrestling Member

Hey SportsTwo, here were the results to FIGHT AGAINST CANCER 5 posted below -

Event Results From Fight Against Cancer 5

April 30, 2012

Special thanks to all who contributed in our FIGHT AGAINST CANCER 5 event as all proceeds are donated to the American Cancer Society as part of the 2012 Relay For Life. CLASH Wrestling will be on hand at the Relay For Life at Heritage Park on Saturday, May 19th; stay with CLASHWRESTLING.COM for more information. Below were the event results from this past weekend’s extravaganza –

RESULTS (04/28/12):

* “Ace High” Cameron Skyy def. Bryce Benjamin (selected by Petey Williams (c)) via submission in one of four “Competitors Choice” matches.

* Mena Libra def. Leah Von Dutch via pinfall in a Women’s Lumberjack match.

** Post Match: Gavin Quinn & J.Miller acting as Lumberjacks went in for the attack on one another to be pulled apart by the order of Interim CEO Dragon Greed. Greed declared that the two would meet in singles action on June 23rd at “Age Of Allegiance” but the two could not lay a finger on one another until that date or the match would be called off and that athlete would be terminated.

** Immediately, “Amazing” N8 Mattson charged out to kick off his “That’s Amazing!” segment wanting to interview Dragon Greed to determine Randy “Wreckingball” Casey’s employment status with CLASH. Greed said that if Wreckingball had PROOF of Greed saying that he had hired back Casey at last month’s show, he’d consider it valid. Casey ran a clip from CLASH TO THE FUTURE: PART IV where Greed came out the time machine as 2011’s Dragon Kreed where he was filmed stating that if he were ever in charge, he would not fire the Wreckingball. With that, Greed was upset and scheduled Randy “Wreckingball” Casey to a Tag Team match against the Conrad Brothers and that Casey had 5 seconds to choose a partner to which “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo answered the call.

* Conrad Brothers (Mason & Jason) def. Randy “Wreckingball” Casey & “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo via pinfall.

* “Murderous Monk” J.Miller def. “Caveman” Tyler Elkins (selected by Gavin Quinn) via pinfall in one of four “Competitors Choice” matches.

* H3RD member, Ded Vaughn (c) def. Ovirload via pinfall.

* “GQ” Gavin Quinn def. “Mad Scientist” Tommy Treznik (selected by J.Miller) via pinfall in one of four “Competitor Choice” matches.

** Post Match: Newcomer, “Professor” Mathew Priest commented on what Treznik did wrong in his encounter with Quinn and asked him how he sleeps with that decision, being the Scientist he is. Treznik reaffirmed Priest that he isn’t the only scholarly competitor here and that the next time Priest sticks his nose in where it doesn’t belong, he won’t hesitate on sending his invention, Ded Vaughn on him. With that, Priest retreated.

* Petey Williams (c) def. Interim CEO, Dragon Greed (selected by Cameron Skyy) via submission in one of four “Competitors Choice” matches.

12. Denny Crane

Denny Crane It's not even loaded! Staff Member Administrator

Never lost a case
    Sounds like a great cause. Thanks for the updates!