Thread: R.I.P. Thomas Kincade

+ Reply to Thread
  1. TOP #1
    MARIS61 is making friends MARIS61 is making friends MARIS61 is making friends MARIS61 is making friends MARIS61 is making friends MARIS61 is making friends MARIS61 is making friends MARIS61's Avatar Real American

Default R.I.P. Thomas Kincade

A Tip of the cap to the "Painter of Light" Thomas Kinkade.

http://www.google.com/search?q=thoma...w=1024&bih=634
    I'm ALWAYS right and I NEVER lie. - George C. Tirebiter
    Life is tough, it's tougher when you're stupid. - John Wayne
    You are responsible for your children until they are a credit to society. - Jovan Banjanin
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Yugoslavian proverb
    Melody is King. - Howard Roberts

Home Page:
    http://www.rogermarismuseum.com/

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of MARIS61, a fictional message board character created for my amusement, and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of any real person alive or deceased.

2. TOP #2
    3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC's Avatar feed me a stray cat

Default Re: R.I.P. Thomas Kincade

total hack, hes the john tesh of the art world, might as well hang a bee gees album on the wall
    she appears composed, so she is, I suppose

3. TOP #3
    BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan's Avatar Nonquam Non Paratus

Quote Originally Posted by 3RA1N1AC View Post
    total hack, hes the john tesh of the art world, might as well hang a bee gees album on the wall
    lol you sound like my dad (a landscape and western artist). "Ooh, he learned how to use yellow, big deal!"
    "It would be legendary if Aldridge pulled a Willis Reed to help us win a critical preseason game." --Kingspeed

4. TOP #4
    EL PRESIDENTE has statements worth reading EL PRESIDENTE has statements worth reading EL PRESIDENTE has statements worth reading EL PRESIDENTE has statements worth reading EL PRESIDENTE has statements worth reading EL PRESIDENTE has statements worth reading EL PRESIDENTE has statements worth reading EL PRESIDENTE has statements worth reading EL PRESIDENTE's Avatar female

His paintings and the following frighten me.
    INSTAGRAM!
    We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

5. TOP #5
    BLAZINGGIANTS has statements worth reading BLAZINGGIANTS has statements worth reading BLAZINGGIANTS has statements worth reading BLAZINGGIANTS has statements worth reading BLAZINGGIANTS has statements worth reading BLAZINGGIANTS has statements worth reading BLAZINGGIANTS has statements worth reading BLAZINGGIANTS has statements worth reading BLAZINGGIANTS's Avatar MVP Winner

I bet he has a treasure trove of his work just ready for release posthumous. Scary thing is, I bet some of that shit (and I emphasize shit) will go for a fortune.

6. TOP #6
    3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC's Avatar feed me a stray cat

at this point, his originals will be displayed ironically in rich hipsters bathrooms

7. TOP #7
    BLAZINGGIANTS has statements worth reading BLAZINGGIANTS has statements worth reading BLAZINGGIANTS has statements worth reading BLAZINGGIANTS has statements worth reading BLAZINGGIANTS has statements worth reading BLAZINGGIANTS has statements worth reading BLAZINGGIANTS has statements worth reading BLAZINGGIANTS has statements worth reading BLAZINGGIANTS's Avatar MVP Winner

Quote Originally Posted by 3RA1N1AC View Post
    at this point, his originals will be displayed ironically in rich hipsters bathrooms
    You know because you have at least one in each of your bathrooms? Or because you've come over and seen them all scattered around my house?

I'm going to become a hoarder.... of Kincade art. And then I'm going to give pieces away as gifts, and I will act as if I'm so proud of the pieces and that the receiver should be astonished and grateful. But inside.... I will be like, "You've been Punk'd!"

8. TOP #8

i hang them upside down to show my playful side

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information