Thread: Group protests publication of men who suck penis through holes in bathroom stalls

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. TOP #1
    EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE's Avatar the franchise

Default Group protests publication of men who suck penis through holes in bathroom stalls

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...s-protest.html

I guess its ok to do so if you're Larry Craig. basically some toe tapping going down on the beach bathrooms.

A Los Angeles gay rights organization has protested the decision by Manhattan Beach police to release -- and many local media to publish -- the names and photos of 18 men arrested in an undercover sex sting at a public restroom.

Leaders of the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center charged that last week’s release of the mug shots, names and birthdates of the men could lead to public humiliation and more severe consequences.

The social service agency said one of the arrestees had reported to them that a fellow suspect attempted suicide after the results of the sting were made public. A center official said Monday that he had no additional details about the suicide report.

The case and the coverage it has received have set off spirited discussion on several news sites. Some argued that the arrests and publicity will be useful in dissuading others who might want to procure sex in a public place. Others said the attention given to the suspects, who have not been charged, echoed the public shaming visited on gays in decades past.

Jim Key, chief spokesman for the Gay & Lesbian Center, said the Manhattan Beach Police Department could have worked with the center to try to stop men from meeting in the restroom, located beside the beach at the foot of Marine Avenue. Key said the Los Angeles Police Department took the public education approach, rather than mass arrests, to cut down on a public sex problem at Griffith Park.

Darrel Cummings, the center’s chief of staff, said news organizations should use more discretion before identifying suspects in what he called a victimless crime.

http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/ci_2...beach-restroom

NO SIGNATURE

2. TOP #2
    PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends Banned User

Default Re: Group protests publication of men who suck penis through holes in bathroom stalls

The biggest surprise is that George Michael got his photo pulled from the release.

3. TOP #3
    PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends PapaG has several friends Banned User

Default Re: Group protests publication of men who suck penis through holes in bathroom stalls

Larry Craig has a very wide stance.

4. TOP #4
    EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE's Avatar the franchise

If Obama had a brother, they would look like these men.
    NO SIGNATURE

5. TOP #5

Quote Originally Posted by EL PRESIDENTE View Post
    If Obama had a brother, they would look like these men.
    Gregory Barnett is making a fashion statement with the low cut collar.

6. TOP #6

I read now they took off the doors in the toilet stalls. so now when you're taking a dump, everyone can watch you. fantastic!
    NO SIGNATURE

7. TOP #7
    3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC's Avatar feed me a stray cat

are these people all homeless? why the damn bathroom still, is it a fetish or something? mix it up, and blow each other in an alley for gods sake, there are cops in the shitter!
    lets make the water turn black

8. TOP #8

Quote Originally Posted by 3RA1N1AC View Post
    are these people all homeless? why the damn bathroom still, is it a fetish or something? mix it up, and blow each other in an alley for gods sake, there are cops in the shitter!
    maybe they enjoy the smell of ass?
    NO SIGNATURE

9. TOP #9
    MARIS61 has statements worth reading MARIS61 has statements worth reading MARIS61 has statements worth reading MARIS61 has statements worth reading MARIS61 has statements worth reading MARIS61 has statements worth reading MARIS61 has statements worth reading MARIS61's Avatar Real American

The West Linn police did an identical sting operation at the Willamette rest stop about a dozen years ago. One officer spent months on end videotaping dozens of consenting adults. They published them too, and actually got the restroom "decommissioned" and closed, at a waste of tens of millions of tax dollars and a danger to travellers of our nation's highway system.

I guess trying to solve murders and other violent crimes is simply too frightening for law enforcement these days. They can only find courage enough to be peeping toms or bust passive potheads.

Gays should start wearing hoodies, so the media will rally behind them (no pun intended).
    I'm ALWAYS right and I NEVER lie. - George C. Tirebiter
    Life is tough, it's tougher when you're stupid. - John Wayne
    You are responsible for your children until they are a credit to society. - Jovan Banjanin
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Yugoslavian proverb
    Melody is King. - Howard Roberts

Home Page:
    http://www.rogermarismuseum.com/

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of MARIS61, a fictional message board character created for my amusement, and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of any real person alive or deceased.

10. TOP #10

you don't think this kind of behavior can lead to other crimes including violent ones?

NO SIGNATURE

11. TOP #11
    HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP's Avatar NorthEastPortland'sFinest

Charles S. Couch looks like Mags twin brother!! #identical
    Twitter/Instagram -@bigjohnNEP ..................FAMS!

12. TOP #12

Quote Originally Posted by HCP View Post
    Ahahahaha! Good catch!

13. TOP #13
    PtldPlatypus has several friends PtldPlatypus has several friends PtldPlatypus has several friends PtldPlatypus has several friends PtldPlatypus has several friends PtldPlatypus has several friends PtldPlatypus has several friends PtldPlatypus has several friends PtldPlatypus has several friends PtldPlatypus has several friends PtldPlatypus's Avatar Fan Reason Advocate

So, I'm the only one immature enough to be amused by the fact that the final paragraph is quoting a man named Cummings?

14. TOP #14
    BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS's Avatar MVP Winner

Quote Originally Posted by PtldPlatypus View Post
    So, I'm the only one immature enough to be amused by the fact that the final paragraph is quoting a man named Cummings?
    Haha I saw that, and I too, was laughing about that. Shit can't get more ironic.

15. TOP #15
    BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS's Avatar MVP Winner

Quote Originally Posted by HCP View Post
    I reviewed the pics without looking at the names, just to make sure your comment was legit. And yes, it was easy to spot Mags' brother.

16. TOP #16
    3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC's Avatar feed me a stray cat

the park by my work is the best place to score some sweet car head

17. TOP #17
    jlprk has statements worth reading jlprk has statements worth reading jlprk has statements worth reading jlprk has statements worth reading jlprk has statements worth reading jlprk has statements worth reading jlprk has statements worth reading jlprk has statements worth reading jlprk's Avatar The ESPN mod is insane.

Who cares where heteros or homos have sex, as long as they're not attacking anybody? Victimless crimes are why many people can't stand the police.
    This week's favorites:
    He went to my high school...so I'm basically famous

I didn't edit your reply. All I did was remove the quote to which you replied.

Aldridge used to say "Uh, definitely." He changed the culture of the organization when he switched to “You know.”

Hinrich is going to get the BAE and we have that so why would we give up McCollum
    Edit: Disregard. I see you are already getting pounded. I don't want to pile on.

My question is about the elitist douches who liked his post when this is an elitist hating another elitist. Save that crap for the sauna room you soft poof

18. TOP #18

Quote Originally Posted by jlprk View Post
    Who cares where heteros or homos have sex, as long as they're not attacking anybody? Victimless crimes are why many people can't stand the police.
    What if a child walked in and saw an erect penis coming out of the wall? What if the guy on the other side decided to go rape the child? these are far from victimless when its in public.

NO SIGNATURE

19. TOP #19

wait...what?

20. TOP #20
    jlprk has statements worth reading jlprk has statements worth reading jlprk has statements worth reading jlprk has statements worth reading jlprk has statements worth reading jlprk has statements worth reading jlprk has statements worth reading jlprk has statements worth reading jlprk's Avatar The ESPN mod is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by EL PRESIDENTE View Post
    What if a child walked in and saw an erect penis coming out of the wall? What if the guy on the other side decided to go rape the child? these are far from victimless when its in publi
    They're not accused of those things. There was no child. What if a child walked into a bedroom? Better make it illegal there, too.
    This week's favorites:
    He went to my high school...so I'm basically famous

I didn't edit your reply. All I did was remove the quote to which you replied.

Aldridge used to say "Uh, definitely." He changed the culture of the organization when he switched to “You know.”

Hinrich is going to get the BAE and we have that so why would we give up McCollum
    Edit: Disregard. I see you are already getting pounded. I don't want to pile on.

My question is about the elitist douches who liked his post when this is an elitist hating another elitist. Save that crap for the sauna room you soft poof

21. TOP #21

What if a child walked into a bedroom? Better make it illegal there, too.

and what if one of them decided to rape him?

although, for gods sake, get a room guys

and one time i went into the bathroom at a slipknot show and there were two people engaging in oral sex, i could have been raped, but instead i joined willingly (and enthusiastically)

22. TOP #22

They're not accused of those things. There was no child. What if a child walked into a bedroom? Better make it illegal there, too.
    Its a public restroom at the beach. They were having sex with anonymous strangers in a place where people should reasonably expect not to be sexually acosted.

A home is a private residence.

NO SIGNATURE

23. TOP #23

speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds's Avatar Administrator

Shouldn't they be convicted before their names are published as guilty parties?

24. TOP #24

no, el prez is all about rushing to judgment and indicting people before all the facts are out

25. TOP #25

Quote Originally Posted by speeds View Post
    Shouldn't they be convicted before their names are published as guilty parties?
    They are not published as guilty parties.

NO SIGNATURE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information