Thread: Crawful whines about his time in Portland

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. TOP #26
    SnakeOiler is developing a reputation SnakeOiler's Avatar Dirty tricks

Default Re: Crawful whines about his time in Portland

Quote Originally Posted by Mediocre Man View Post
    Whine some more bitch, we don't like you either. Get the fuck out!!
    Who is this "we" you speak of?

2. TOP #27
    MARIS61 has statements worth reading MARIS61 has statements worth reading MARIS61 has statements worth reading MARIS61 has statements worth reading MARIS61 has statements worth reading MARIS61 has statements worth reading MARIS61 has statements worth reading MARIS61's Avatar Real American

Default White (Hispanic) shoots Crawful in Skittles dispute

Quote Originally Posted by SlyPokerDog View Post
    Traffic is down to this site 28% over last year so Denny has asked me to make as many misleading thread titles as possible. The more inflammatory the more you guys love it!
    Check out mine.
    I'm ALWAYS right and I NEVER lie. - George C. Tirebiter
    Life is tough, it's tougher when you're stupid. - John Wayne
    You are responsible for your children until they are a credit to society. - Jovan Banjanin
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Yugoslavian proverb
    Melody is King. - Howard Roberts

Home Page:
    http://www.rogermarismuseum.com/

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of MARIS61, a fictional message board character created for my amusement, and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of any real person alive or deceased.

3. TOP #28
    Boise Blazer is making friends Boise Blazer is making friends Boise Blazer is making friends Boise Blazer is making friends Boise Blazer is making friends Boise Blazer is making friends Boise Blazer's Avatar Thread Lightly

This is CLASSIC to me. How ironic that Crawford's own words can sum up how I feel when he has the ball in his ball-hog mode.

"I honestly think I shoot it when they least expect it," he said. "They're like, 'Oh wow, he's really about to shoot that.'
    Hey Jamal, they arent the only ones that say that sometimes.

http://www.blazersedge.com/2012/4/12...8-warriors-110

4. TOP #29
    BoBoBREWSKI is making friends BoBoBREWSKI is making friends BoBoBREWSKI is making friends BoBoBREWSKI is making friends BoBoBREWSKI is making friends BoBoBREWSKI is making friends BoBoBREWSKI is making friends BoBoBREWSKI's Avatar BURP!

Dont let the door hit ya in the ass Jamal! He puts on this front like he's a great guy to the media etc... but behind the locker room door he is a cancer.

5. TOP #30
    HailBlazers is making friends HailBlazers is making friends HailBlazers is making friends HailBlazers is making friends HailBlazers is making friends HailBlazers is making friends HailBlazers's Avatar No Pity In The Rose City

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoBREWSKI View Post
    Dont let the door hit ya in the ass Jamal! He puts on this front like he's a great guy to the media etc... but behind the locker room door he is a cancer.
    GTFO

So tired of hearing the word cancer. Everyone is a fucking cancer.

6. TOP #31
    jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk's Avatar The ESPN mod is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyPokerDog View Post
    Traffic is down to this site 28% over last year so Denny has asked me to make as many misleading thread titles as possible. The more inflammatory the more you guys love it!
    The trouble with emoting yahoos into a lynch mob is that you mold a permanent, false perception of Crawford that will never fade. The morons now have a lifelong hatred of Crawford for no reason. They embellish the false thread title with additional lies like the word "cancer."
    This week's favorites:
    Okay, sweet pea, but your a full.

He's doin' the doin' as my grandma would say.

Blake Griffin can't handle Freeland's ass.

I just want Kaman to fall on Jack Nicholson going for a loose ball and cover him in caveman sweat

You answered? Holy fuck, I feel like I would if I was talking to my dog and he said something back to me.

7. TOP #32
    Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man's Avatar Mr. SportsTwo

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeOiler View Post
    Who is this "we" you speak of?
    Fans of the team, I assume?

If you want Crawford to stay, there is no way yuo can be a fan of the Blazers, IMO

8. TOP #33
    Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man has several friends Mediocre Man's Avatar Mr. SportsTwo

Quote Originally Posted by Boise Blazer View Post
    This is CLASSIC to me. How ironic that Crawford's own words can sum up how I feel when he has the ball in his ball-hog mode.

Hey Jamal, they arent the only ones that say that sometimes.

http://www.blazersedge.com/2012/4/12...8-warriors-110

The best one for me so far this year was the Houston game. Here in Houston I was forced to watch the Houston feed, and at one point the had McHale's mic on during a timeout imploring his team to "stay on Crawford because if he has the ball he is shooting the ball." I LOLed

9. TOP #34
    Boise Blazer is making friends Boise Blazer is making friends Boise Blazer is making friends Boise Blazer is making friends Boise Blazer is making friends Boise Blazer is making friends Boise Blazer's Avatar Thread Lightly

Quote Originally Posted by Mediocre Man View Post
    The best one for me so far this year was the Houston game. Here in Houston I was forced to watch the Houston feed, and at one point the had McHale's mic on during a timeout imploring his team to "stay on Crawford because if he has the ball he is shooting the ball." I LOLed
    That is just as good.

On a side note I have started to pay attention to the other players body language when Crawford ballhogs. Its not good at all. Babbit looks downright dejected when he is wide open from 3 and Crawford chucks up a prayer, even when it goes in. Crawford is wasting development and evaluation opportunities.

10. TOP #35

Quote Originally Posted by Boise Blazer View Post
    That is just as good.

On a side note I have started to pay attention to the other players body language when Crawford ballhogs. Its not good at all. Babbit looks downright dejected when he is wide open from 3 and Crawford chucks up a prayer, even when it goes in. Crawford is wasting development and evaluation opportunities.
    Ya, I noticed from early on the players almost stop in their tracks when he touches the ball. He is by far my least favorite Blazer of all time, and I am including Sheed, who told my wife and her friend to get the hell out of his way in a ToysRUs, then called them stupid white bitches and told his kids "that's what they do to us unless you set them straight"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information