My High School Football Team

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by SirLaker, Dec 16, 2006.

1. SirLaker

SirLaker BBW MOD

My High School is 26th in the Nation on ranking and is in the California Championship tonight against De Le Salle who are 1st in the nation. I'm bringing this up because I am going to the game tonight I felt like creating a topic about it. BTW, My school is Canyon High School. Does anyone know what their school is ranked?

2. SunnyD

SunnyD Sexiest Poster Alive (Yessir)

My High School team is a powerhouse around here, just ask PF11, but we're not even in the top 300, I'm sure.

3. LAZY

LAZY BBW Elite Member

Idk what we were. I dont go to High School anymore. But I think we were top 10 for sure. We won state last week

4. KCX

KCX BBW VIP

we havent been great the last two years but chris brown (ten-rb) and justin mccairens (nyj-wr) went to my school!

5. Drake24

Drake24 BBW Elite Member

My High School football team is amazing. The last game of the season we won to increase our total win count to one. It was an amazing game, we beat the worst team in the division 7-0 to come away with our first victory in our last game. In other words- we suck at football. Our school crowd gets as excited when we score as most schools do when they win. It is pretty sad.

6. SirLaker

SirLaker BBW MOD

We Won! We beat the number 1 team in the Nation! (they aren't going to be number 1 anymore [​IMG] ) Our quarterback threw 2 interceptions in the game but we were still able to fight through it with our groundbreaking defense. Our school should be in the top 5 teams in the Nation now. Amazing game.

7. iversonfan268

iversonfan268 BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LakersFan247 @ Dec 16 2006, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>My High School is 26th in the Nation on ranking and is in the California Championship tonight against De Le Salle who are 1st in the nation. I'm bringing this up because I am going to the game tonight I felt like creating a topic about it. BTW, My school is Canyon High School. Does anyone know what their school is ranked?</div>Oh sh*t seriously? I never knew you go to Canyon. I almost went to De La Salle and I only live 15 minutes away from it. I watched the game last night on FSN Bay Area. Congrats on winning. I must admit I was hugely suprised you guys beat us. I thought De La Salle would win for sure. Congrats though.

8. SirLaker

SirLaker BBW MOD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iversonfan268 @ Dec 17 2006, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Oh sh*t seriously? I never knew you go to Canyon. I almost went to De La Salle and I only live 15 minutes away from it. I watched the game last night on FSN Bay Area. Congrats on winning. I must admit I was hugely suprised you guys beat us. I thought De La Salle would win for sure. Congrats though.</div>Thanks man, I appreciate it. I was a bit surprised myself...I thought that we were going to get owned but as the game went on I became more and more confident that we would win. The expression on De La Salle's coach was priceless [​IMG] He looked like he was about to faint with shock. Anyway here is an article about it:http://www.latimes.com/sports/highschool/l...orts-highschool