American pie 5: The naked mile

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BALLAHOLLIC, Dec 18, 2006.

1. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member

Did anybody see this? It was such a horrible movie with horrible actors. It only had 2-3 funny scenes in the entire movie. The guy who played Stifler was HORRIBLE.

2. mavsfan1000

mavsfan1000 BBW Elite Member

The first 2 American Pie's were funny but after that it went downhill. American Wedding was lame imo.

3. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

It's so stupid they even made this, or the Band Camp one. Just stupid. The last one sucked, and I will never even watch this one. They are ruining everything by making more of them, which all BLOW. They should have stopped after 2. American Wedding was decent, not bad. But they need to stop making this sorry movies.

4. Combs

Combs BBW Root *****

American Wedding was not horrible.And the truth is with these movies they make a ton of money from rents and video sales, with cheap actors based on previous movies because of the brand name. So they milk it They probably will make more off of this movie then they do off of quite a few blockbuster movies just for that reason alone.

5. Amare320

Amare320 BBW Banned

LOL <That's My Comment ^ I think you know why.

6. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BALLAHOLLIC? @ Dec 18 2006, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Did anybody see this? It was such a horrible movie with horrible actors. It only had 2-3 funny scenes in the entire movie. The guy who played Stifler was HORRIBLE.</div>Did you not expect that?

7. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

Band Camp was so freakin' bad...OMG...I don't know who would see this movie after the last one...the actors are all hired of the street.

8. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

God, they need to stop making these dumb ass movies. To be honest, I didnt even think the 2nd one was good. The first one was alright in my opinion though. American Wedding, and Band Camp were just bad movies though. I ended up seeing Band Camp, but no way in hell am I going to watch this.

9. iversonfan268

iversonfan268 BBW VIP

Well I loved the first 3 but Band Camp was just alright. I might watch it just for the hell of it since I've seen all the others.

10. Something-To-Say

Something-To-Say BBW Banned

Why are there 5 of these? 700th reply in this section!!!

11. Drake24

Drake24 BBW Elite Member

I have no desire to watch this movie. I saw the first two and they weren't bad, then I watched Band Camp on TV and it sucked real bad. I had heard the franchise was going down hill and after reading this topic, there is no way in hell I am watching the movie.

12. ElMaster

ElMaster BBW Elite Member

Who cares if the others were better, this movie was awesome. Everyone watch it right now on yourtvlinks.com

13. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ElMaster @ Dec 21 2006, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Who cares if the others were better, this movie was awesome. Everyone watch it right now on yourtvlinks.com</div>You liked The Naked Mile? Boooooooo!

14. P0W3RBALLIN

P0W3RBALLIN BBW Elite Member

I saw this movie online. I was bored. There's naked girls in it so whatever.

15. Agent0

Agent0 BBW Member

I asked for the dvd of this movie for Christmas. After reading this thread, it makes me not want it; but hopefully it's not as bad as you all say it is.