Rap battle thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by STAT, Dec 31, 2006.

1. STAT

STAT BBW Elite Member

Couldn't find the other one, so this is going to be the new rap battle thread. Start it up! :dribble:

2. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

Oh....I better not get going....

3. jhowardfan

jhowardfan BBW Elite Member

so... start it off somebody

4. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

Yo yoyoyoyo!Take notes, my wiggers! 7Goat is up in hurrIt's new years my bitches! And I'm cool so burrrrrNever stopping this rap game because I spit f*cking fireThink you're the best? That's a lie, hang yourself on a telephone wire.I bring the Game just like 50 did.So much saliva you can call me the spitty kid.My 10 second rap - BATTEL!!

5. STAT

STAT BBW Elite Member

Wow, the Goat didn't even diss nobodySound like he don't wanna get beat by somebodyHe gotta claim it's a 10 second rap battle for himWell I'll do it in 5 and I'll still winAll he does is use all the lines that are playedTo give a grade, I'd give him an opposite of an AI say, listen to me now and you'll be givin me praiseAt a later day and you will say that he was so greatNow everybody wiggle your noodles like Kraft Macarona (macaroni)I'll have you doin double backflips like PastranaSee, Cavsrules didn't even want to postThat dick in his throat is makin him choke

6. Roaming

Roaming Back In Black! erm...in Colour!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (STAT @ Jan 1 2007, 12:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Wow, the Goat didn't even diss nobodySound like he don't wanna get beat by somebodyHe gotta claim it's a 10 second rap battle for himWell I'll do it in 5 and I'll still winAll he does is use all the lines that are playedTo give a grade, I'd give him an opposite of an AI say, listen to me now and you'll be givin me praiseAt a later day and you will say that he was so greatNow everybody wiggle your noodles like Kraft Macarona (macaroni)I'll have you doin double backflips like PastranaSee, Cavsrules didn't even want to postThat dick in his throat is makin him choke</div>Damn this rap game aint even started yetUntil RaptorFan came in his big jumbo jetThis guy cant rap at all yo,I guess thats why they call him a man hoThey say that Hip Hop Is Dead, wowThats why I'm the best rapper in the world nowDo y'all remember the last rap battle thread?I guess y'all started thinking I was deadNow 7Goat right here I got some respects for you,but, men liking other men is sometin ill have to get used to,Now you can stop me for a couple grandbut stealing off poor people is crazay MAN.

7. Memphology

Memphology BBW VIP

Wow yall suck,give it a rest,give a good tuck,and put this sh*t to bed.

8. Roaming

Roaming Back In Black! erm...in Colour!

4 lines is all Memphis Fan gotI guess sh*tty lyrics is all he thoughtI mean when your from Memphisplayers are always quick to exit

9. STAT

STAT BBW Elite Member

Wooo! Look who we got now, the canadian rapperHis raps sound like Goat's, but they are plain and they're tackierI wasn't in the last rap battle thread, so I guess that explains whyThey all say you are good but you're not even a vain guyAnd that's why, you come in sayin you're on a jetBut I'm willin to bet you don't even own a TV setAnd yes, I'll give you some mercy because you're a flamin homoSo now go and pull your dick out of Cavsrule's throat

10. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (STAT @ Jan 1 2007, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Wooo! Look who we got now, the canadian rapperHis raps sound like Goat's, but they are plain and they're tackierI wasn't in the last rap battle thread, so I guess that explains whyThey all say you are good but you're not even a vain guyAnd that's why, you come in sayin you're on a jetBut I'm willin to bet you don't even own a TV setAnd yes, I'll give you some mercy because you're a flamin homoSo now go and pull your dick out of Cavsrule's throat</div>Please, you're hurting my ears. Stop with the Nursery RhymesMe, I'm pure gangsta, im droppin dimesyoure dissin canadians but then you go and suck Nash's dickI hate to tell you man, but you're moms not actually a chickThis whole thread was trash till CB4 came inI'm like Tom Brady, in the clutch I always winI'm so great, not bowing to me is a sinI'll take you with a swift left hook to the chinI wouldn't be calling anyone a homo, dudeFirst of all, you only eat vegetarian foodOn your ass, you've got tatoos of pink heartsThat's also where you and your boyfriends like to play buttdartsIt's over man, stop trying, you just cant beat meBut of course you can with your boyfriend BobbyI'm just too good. Where'd you go? Hello?Probably made you run away like that bi*ch-ass, Melo:lol:

11. P0W3RBALLIN

P0W3RBALLIN BBW Elite Member

I'm not gon diss nobody, I'm just too nice widditJust like Jin, because thats exactly how he did itLemme introduce myself, I go by filthyArresting me for being too fly? den F*ck yeah im guiltyWhen I step into the room, the atmosphere gets chillyNobody respond to this or I'll be the heel of your achillesThis ain't a battle no more, I just keep it too calm and,Reading the rest of ya guys stuff, it aint even alarmingSee I like to keep it simple, I do things my wayThis is like a 2nd hand pickup truck and a skyline on a highwayI'm the skyline, and obviously, your the truckand you ain't gon wanna start somethin, unless you really wanna.................................. :dribble:

12. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

Eek, you guys need some work...lol

13. P0W3RBALLIN

P0W3RBALLIN BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cavsrules @ Jan 1 2007, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Eek, you guys need some work...lol</div>lol. I no........

14. High Voltage

High Voltage BBW Banned

one thing bout my music it hit you fell the pain look I take control of your brainlisten I aint playinim runnin sh*t like sadam hussane no way I can changepower of the dollar dats all you need to know listen to the beat cant even keep to the flowyou cant take the pain no mowho shot biggie smallz we dont get dem they gon kill us all trust me you sawyou scared if you tell dem boyz from the south side gonna break you offI take one I take mo pull up to yo house walk through the front doe and take yo hoeI dont do it once but do it twice I got you on the streets beggin like a chuch miceneva bite the hand dat feeds ya thats me one and only dt hot in deez streetz and cant be beatrun up on me you know what I do1 hit pow on the ground lookin up at the sky wonderin what hit you wonderin if you bout to die I like a clown just got slapped by pieyou look at me if I can perform magic tricks go ask david blane I aint the sameall I need is me and my girlfriend(gun) to increase my salary from you cause yous a ordinary dudego back to where ever you came from cant mess with diss cause its to fun

15. STAT

STAT BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (High Voltage @ Jan 1 2007, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>one thing bout my music it hit you fell the pain look I take control of your brainlisten I aint playinim runnin sh*t like sadam hussane no way I can changepower of the dollar dats all you need to know listen to the beat cant even keep to the flowyou cant take the pain no mowho shot biggie smallz we dont get dem they gon kill us all trust me you sawyou scared if you tell dem boyz from the south side gonna break you offI take one I take mo pull up to yo house walk through the front doe and take yo hoeI dont do it once but do it twice I got you on the streets beggin like a chuch miceneva bite the hand dat feeds ya thats me one and only dt hot in deez streetz and cant be beatrun up on me you know what I do1 hit pow on the ground lookin up at the sky wonderin what hit you wonderin if you bout to die I like a clown just got slapped by pieyou look at me if I can perform magic tricks go ask david blane I aint the sameall I need is me and my girlfriend(gun) to increase my salary from you cause yous a ordinary dudego back to where ever you came from cant mess with diss cause its to fun</div>Wow, that was terrible. You ripped like every line from a song. Especially The Bomb by 50.

16. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

Yo I started this thread, thought I'd lead by example...That's not the case here so Imma give another sample.Y'all are just wack with no flow or rhythmSTAT is just CRAP, just a subject in my kingdomRaptorfan your insults only apply to yourselfYou're a little kid faggot in the body of an elfPowerballin, Powerhomo, it's all the sameGet your bi*ch ass out of here, your rhymes are lameHigh voltage you're a biter who can't get a real verseAnd just when I thought it couldn't get any worse:CB4 stick to wacking, man this isn't your thingLeave the deep raps for 7Goat, the real rap king:dribble:

17. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

Wow.You guys make Williams Hung look good. :doh:

18. jhowardfan

wasnt in the last thread, so I dont know what it saidbut as youll soon find out, I am all about my breadcome literally like 'ether', puttin all of yall to bedall the while, in the room all yalls bitches give me head- sh*tty, but ill get better, [​IMG]

19. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cavsrules @ Jan 1 2007, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Wow.You guys make Williams Hung look good. :doh:</div>What?Reply then.

20. jhowardfan

Cavsrules talks his sh*tbut he dont want to postProbably because he knows hes a shittier rapper than mosteither me, 7goat, or STAT will cook him like toast.Disrespectful hypocrite acting and he doesn't bother to postOxymoron actin, unhospitable host.Anyway, all the while, either way or not.At least hes still better than that punk Yung JocWho really gives a sh*t though, still inferior to meIm like the damn pastor, hes a subject in my flock:)-ahh, better, but still sh*tty