Rob Terry Says He Wants To Be The Face Of TNA

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Sep 16, 2012.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Though presently the bodyguard for TNA Wrestling star Robbie E, Rob Terry aspires to come into his own and become the star attraction of the Orlando-based promotion.

"My goal in the wrestling world is to become the Impact Wrestling world heavyweight champion and the face of Impact Wrestling," he told BodyBuilding.com in an interviews. "I'd love to meet as many of my loyal supporters as I can. Impact Wrestling has some of the best fans in the world."

He also revealed that his dream opponent is Hulk Hogan. Regarding "The Hulkster," he states, "He has done so much in this industry and was one of the first wrestlers to inspire me."

The 6-foot-5, 295 pounds grappler uses bodybuilding to hone his massive physique and competitive edge. He says of his overall philosophy on training, "My philosophy on training boils down to one thing and one thing only: intensity. Intensity is what I bring to the wrestling ring and to the weight room; it's what takes me out of my comfort zone and pushes me to the next level. There are many training routines out there. People tend to jump from one program to another. I believe that no matter what program you're using, if you apply intensity, believe in what you're doing, and give 100%, you're going to grow."

Source EWN

2. Evolution

Evolution Ice Champ

Student
    I don't think he could make it right up there in terms of Heavywieght Champion.