Brandon Rush Sustains Serious Knee Injury

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by truebluefan, Nov 3, 2012.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Brandon Rush sustained a serious knee injury in the Warriors' game on Friday against the Grizzlies.

Rush was fouled in the air by Zach Randolph and landed awkwardly. It appeared as though Rush dislocated his left knee.

Rush will have an MRI on his injured left knee on Saturday.

Rush signed a two-year, $8 million contract in the offseason. Rush has a player option for 13-14.

Read more http://www.ibabuzz.com/warriors/2012/11/02/brandon-rush-sustains-serious-left-knee-injury/

2. Run BJM

Run BJM Heavy lies the crown. Staff Member Global Moderator

This was a gruesome injury, I'm hoping for the best.

Harrison Barnes is going to get a trial by fire. So far I like his competitiveness on defense, though hes really not polished enough to be getting big minutes right now. Hes looked a little quicker and less stiff as far as athleticism goes. On the plus side I think it may pay dividends as he'll learn a lot over the next few months...we're going to get fuggin murdered while he learns though. Unfortunately RJeff looks noticeably slower than I remember him down the stretch last year. Klay's done a decent job at SF and he'll probably get a lot more time there, especially with Jack and Curry working well together.

Good luck rook.

3. Run BJM

Rush has a torn ACL. Out for the season.

4. Run BJM

For now Barnes, Klay, and Jefferson are filling in. FA options include Mickael Pietrus, Josh Howard, and Maurice Evans.

Fans calling for a Jeremy Tyler for Dominic McGuire trade.

5. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

Sounds like the warriors going to have another injury riddled season. Man... We have this and Curry hurt his ankle again. Bogut is still recovering...

6. NOVoodoo

NOVoodoo Kickin it in 2525

I remember watching this happen. You knew it'd be a serious injury based on Rush's reaction to Randolph. Z-Bo was bending down o try to help Rush out after the play, and Rush clearly wanted nothing to do with the guy. He looked like if he didn't hurt himself, he might have even tried to have a go with Z-Bo. You don't get that mad over a minor injury...

The foul was a good, clean foul though. I don't think there was any intention of physical harm.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2012