Sleeper players from 2013 class...

Discussion in 'Oregon Ducks' started by Ghost Pepper, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Ghost Pepper

Ghost Pepper Active Member

I have a few kids that I think will be major stud Ducks from this class.....

Joe Walker.... 2 star out of PV. Had he not been injured he'd have been a 4 to 5 star recruit probably on his way to USC or UCLA a year ago! Both schools in his backyard. This kid has great LB size and he'll only get bigger and faster! He hits like a truck too! The Ducks lucked out with this kid for sure!!! He'll play huge minutes this year!

Chris Seisay.... Great length for the secondary and he's a gamer.... he'll be able to cover the taller receivers and make plays....

Doug Brenner.... not this year but when Grasu is ready to move on our center spot is ready to rock! This kid has bad intentions and ya need that on the Oline plus he's very bright academically!

Kani Benoit.... Give this kid a year in the Ducks gym and he'll be 210-215 and he'll be the FB we've needed to have!

Darren Carrington although not much a sleeper is going to be fun to watch play opposite Huff with Colt running 10 yard hooks. This is the #2 receiver the Ducks have been waiting for to go with Huff!

I expect one of the Robinson twins to shine along with Tyner and Allen and think Prevot has OLB written all over him!

Hobbs, Williams, George will be interesting projects that I look forward to seeing how they develop.

That said my MVP for this years class is a kid close to my home..... Matt Wogan! We'll finally have a kicking assassin!!!! Thank GOD!!!!!!

I like this class!

2. STOMP

STOMP mere fan

too bad this year's class is a failure eh? (post #431 2013 Recruiting thread)

STOMP

3. Ghost Pepper

Vanderdoes was the magic goose for filling out our D line for the next few years.... That was an opinion shared by most recruiting sites and with his connections to AA felt a natural fit. Eddie was telling everyone "at that point" where I posted that content, he couldn't wait to play alongside buddy Armstead. Who knew he was an attention whore like this?

Of course EV said the same tale to pretty much every top 10 school not just us and ended up playing the position he did want here for a school that got destroyed by a real team.... After Vanderdoes de committed from USC I realized this kid's ego was bigger than his game and wrote him off.

That's not to say if his head was on straight he wouldn't have been a huge pick up for the Ducks. At the same time I would have been even happier getting Bostwick!!

By the way, when I posted that we still had Chip Kelly as a coach and there wasn't an eminent fear of losing half our recruiting class three weeks to signing day. So being happy we survived what could have been an epic poaching hunt makes me say I'm happy with this class. Get it? Course you leave out all that to make yet another Stomping comment on another poster which sadly is your MO.

Anyway......

We addressed the kicking situation, got our RB, picked up some secondary help, and maybe found a few guys to fill O line gap issues in years to come. We also brought in a "qualified recruiter" and a new D line coach. So the Ducks did way beyond tread water.

As always Stomp thanks for stomping by with another Candiru Appearance!

4. STOMP

STOMP mere fan

well hopefully next year's class won't be a failure too... that would really suck to have two failure classes in a row

STOMP

5. Ghost Pepper

Well with a recruiting GURU like you filling us in and breaking the need to know stories I feel confident a back to back is in the works!

6. MickZagger

MickZagger Well-Known Member

UPS
    You wanna sleep with player from the 2013 class?

7. Ghost Pepper

When you wrote that did you instantly feel less bright or has it set in yet? If you have to think about it, sue your mom for not swallowing! Moving on.......

8. STOMP

STOMP mere fan

so you're saying we're to trust you again about back to back failure classes in the eyes of you and your imaginary former Duck player friends (and that you're accurately relaying their views) and of course it's my fault... got it!

I'd like every Duck fan to know how sorry I am for causing the 2013 football recruiting class to be such a let down and again the same for the 2014 class. I'm trusting GP on this one... dude knows his stuff

STOMP

9. MickZagger

MickZagger Well-Known Member

UPS
    Quit being a homophobe.

10. Ghost Pepper

[QUOTE so you're saying we're to trust you again about back to back failure classes in the eyes of you and your imaginary former Duck player friends (and that you're accurately relaying their views) and of course it's my fault... got it!

I'd like every Duck fan to know how sorry I am for causing the 2013 football recruiting class to be such a let down and again the same for the 2014 class. I'm trusting GP on this one... dude knows his stuff

STOMP ][/QUOTE]

Yep it's all imagination just like Chip still being here huh Candiru? I have to prove nothing to a guy who lives on reading and responding to my posts! That is a fact! Candiru is you! Now go away!

11. Ghost Pepper

Are you on meds? You make up some strange irrelevant shit and what, thinks it's funny?

12. STOMP

STOMP mere fan

so rather then admit how ridiculously/laughably over the top & wrong about a baby blue eyed kid you were, you go on the attack. Do you think anyone does anything but laugh at this continued feeble brained tact? No single 17 year old determines the success or failure of a recruiting class and calling me names just adds to the childish impression you're making as well as providing me with another laugh.

looking forward to more of your pearls

STOMP

13. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

You guys need to stop with the personal attacks or I will start posting nude photos of Wheels.

14. Wheels

Wheels Is That A Challenge?!?!1! Staff Member Global Moderator

you said those were erased and never went through when I sent them

15. Zalsa

Zalsa I like salsa

GP is just a child moving on

16. Ghost Pepper

First, I don't go to anyone's thread but my own and harass anyone! Second, Stomp comes to my threads like a stalker every day to start trouble! It's his MO! Further I've never met Stomp nor care to! I'd actually just like him to go away and find another writer to feed on! As for you Zalsa...... if you read this thread from beginning to end you'd understand I started nothing, I merely responded to yet another Stomp trying to call me out moment which he does daily! So instead of continuing to banter back and forth I'm shutting down my account! Have fun with the four posters you have left! Ciao!

17. SlyPokerDog

Go Ducks?

18. BLAZER PROPHET

BLAZER PROPHET Well-Known Member

dental malpractice claims adjuster
    Oh shut up and fight like the rest of them.

19. SlyPokerDog

I watched a Blazer game with ABM last week. Damn was he talking shit about you. When did you guys stop being friends?

20. STOMP

STOMP mere fan

Go Ducks indeed!

STOMP