Thread: OT: I Now Love LeBron and the Heat

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. TOP #26
    Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3's Avatar Don't tread on me!

Default Re: OT: I Now Love LeBron and the Heat

Quote Originally Posted by HCP View Post
    Nate, I got to get on this ship before it goes down! Just trying to figure out what I'm going to wear once the music kicks in..........Maybe a big Mardi Gras head or maybe I'll just bend over some innocent soccer mom that happens to pass by.
    Such a follower! I thought the very meaning of the words "Trail Blazer" was to blaze a trail for others to follow. You guys should be coming up with something new for others to follow, not the other way around!
    RipCityTwo Facebook Page
    https://www.facebook.com/ripcitytwo

RipCityTwo Twitter Page
    https://twitter.com/RipCityTwo

2. TOP #27
    HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP's Avatar NorthEastPortland'sFinest

GIMME BACK MY THREAD!!!!!!
    Twitter/Instagram -@bigjohnNEP ..................FAMS!

3. TOP #28
    HAAK72 is becoming well known HAAK72 is becoming well known HAAK72 is becoming well known HAAK72 is becoming well known HAAK72's Avatar Artwork by Blazer Fanatic

GIMME BACK MY THREAD!!!!!!
    ...OK, here ya go!

“We don’t want to be fun to play against ... we want them to be mad that we’re being physical, we want them to be mad that we made a shot we weren't supposed to make.” ~Damian Lillard

Portland Website Design + Internet Marketing <-- SEO Web Design, LLC

4. TOP #29
    BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan's Avatar The People's Champ

Damn I was just gonna post this. I lol'd.
    "It would be legendary if Aldridge pulled a Willis Reed to help us win a critical preseason game." --Kingspeed

"Meyers is out tonight? That's going to seriously mess with my prediction... wait, no it won't." --riverman

5. TOP #30
    HAAK72 is becoming well known HAAK72 is becoming well known HAAK72 is becoming well known HAAK72 is becoming well known HAAK72's Avatar Artwork by Blazer Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerCaravan View Post
    Damn I was just gonna post this. I lol'd.
    ...yeah, it might just be the funniest of them all (so far)!
    “We don’t want to be fun to play against ... we want them to be mad that we’re being physical, we want them to be mad that we made a shot we weren't supposed to make.” ~Damian Lillard

6. TOP #31
    Eastoff has statements worth reading Eastoff has statements worth reading Eastoff has statements worth reading Eastoff has statements worth reading Eastoff has statements worth reading Eastoff has statements worth reading Eastoff has statements worth reading Eastoff has statements worth reading Eastoff's Avatar habiller pour la victoire

DAMNIT! I'm so slow!!!

7. TOP #32
    HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP's Avatar NorthEastPortland'sFinest

Quote Originally Posted by westnob View Post
    DAMNIT! I'm so slow!!!
    That's NOT what your wife said!

8. TOP #33
    Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3's Avatar Don't tread on me!

The TWolves just one-upped you HCP. They took something that's already played out and made it their own
    RipCityTwo Facebook Page

RipCityTwo Twitter Page

9. TOP #34

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

10. TOP #35
    BlazerWookee has statements worth reading BlazerWookee has statements worth reading BlazerWookee has statements worth reading BlazerWookee has statements worth reading BlazerWookee has statements worth reading BlazerWookee has statements worth reading BlazerWookee has statements worth reading BlazerWookee has statements worth reading BlazerWookee's Avatar UNTILT THE DAMN PINWHEEL!

The only thing I like about Lebron James is the fact that his forehead has grown enough to become a fivehead.
    Melior ut erecto quod gero dedecus quam non ut erecto quod gero poena.

11. TOP #36

...here is a lame Weber State version:

12. TOP #37
    BigGameDamian is becoming well known BigGameDamian is becoming well known BigGameDamian is becoming well known BigGameDamian is becoming well known BigGameDamian's Avatar Good Enough for my Own Shoe

LeBron is a pussy because he's afraid to lose period!!

13. TOP #38

Quote Originally Posted by BigGameDamian View Post
    LeBron is a pussy because he's afraid to lose period!!
    LeBron is the best basketball player in the history of the game son.

14. TOP #39

LeBron is the best basketball player in the history of the game son.
    Now you're just looking silly.
    RipCityTwo Facebook Page

RipCityTwo Twitter Page

15. TOP #40
    VanillaGorilla is making friends VanillaGorilla is making friends VanillaGorilla is making friends VanillaGorilla is making friends VanillaGorilla is making friends VanillaGorilla is making friends VanillaGorilla's Avatar Man of Steel

LeBron is easily the best basketball player ever, he's just not the best NBA player ever.

16. TOP #41

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla View Post
    LeBron is easily the best basketball player ever, he's just not the best NBA player ever.
    ..... what?
    RipCityTwo Facebook Page

RipCityTwo Twitter Page

17. TOP #42
    VanillaGorilla is making friends VanillaGorilla is making friends VanillaGorilla is making friends VanillaGorilla is making friends VanillaGorilla is making friends VanillaGorilla is making friends VanillaGorilla's Avatar Man of Steel

Quote Originally Posted by Natebishop3 View Post
    ..... what?
    LeBron is the most gifted and talented basketball player ever.

18. TOP #43

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla View Post
    LeBron is the most gifted and talented basketball player ever.
    No way. I'm sorry, no. Michael Jordan surpasses LeBron.

LBJ might be the most physically gifted player in history because of his size and build, but his skill or sheer will to be the best is not higher than Jordan. I don't believe it.
    RipCityTwo Facebook Page

RipCityTwo Twitter Page

19. TOP #44
    NOVoodoo is becoming well known NOVoodoo is becoming well known NOVoodoo is becoming well known NOVoodoo's Avatar Kickin it in 2525

I used to think the Kobe vs. T-Mac arguments were pointless... the LeBron vs. the field argument redefines the meaning of the word though...
    the Lenny Cooke of S2

20. TOP #45

No way. I'm sorry, no. Michael Jordan surpasses LeBron.

LBJ might be the most physically gifted player in history because of his size and build, but his skill is not higher than Jordan. I don't believe it.
    I wouldn't say his skill is higher than Jordan's either, but it is my opinion that LeBron's combination of size, athleticism, and skill (passing especially) makes him a better player. Maybe if I could actually remember MJ playing in his prime my opinion would be different. But alas, it's not.

21. TOP #46
    NOVoodoo is becoming well known NOVoodoo is becoming well known NOVoodoo is becoming well known NOVoodoo's Avatar Kickin it in 2525

I think perceptions of players change as media evolves. I was listening to one of the old players about the myth that players nowadays are that much more athletic and skilled than back in the day, and it was dismissed as purely a perception issue. I find some credence in that thought.
    the Lenny Cooke of S2

22. TOP #47

Quote Originally Posted by NOVoodoo View Post
    I think perceptions of players change as media evolves. I was listening to one of the old players about the myth that players nowadays are that much more athletic and skilled than back in the day, and it was dismissed as purely a perception issue. I find some credence in that thought.
    They're not. Honestly, highlights from the 90s are more impressive than anything from current day. Not sure if it's because players are more afraid of getting hurt or embarrassing themselves, but nobody dunks like Shawn Kemp. The late 80s and early 90s were just as athletic, if not more athletic.
    RipCityTwo Facebook Page

RipCityTwo Twitter Page

23. TOP #48

They're not. Honestly, highlights from the 90s are more impressive than anything from current day. Not sure if it's because players are more afraid of getting hurt or embarrassing themselves, but nobody dunks like Shawn Kemp. The late 80s and early 90s were just as athletic, if not more athletic.
    Agreed, yet the basketball watching youth is going to just know Magic as "that fat guy on tv," not the player that LeBron should really be compared to instead of Jordan.
    the Lenny Cooke of S2

24. TOP #49

Agreed, yet the basketball watching youth is going to just know Magic as "that fat guy on tv," not the player that LeBron should really be compare to instead of Jordan.
    Honestly, the quality of basketball piqued in the 90s. There are some very good players today, and I would say LeBron might end up the best of all time, but he still has a LONG way to go. Players are simply not as well rounded today. If you go back and watch videos from the 80s and 90s, everyone could make a jump shot. I couldn't believe how good everyone was at shooting. So many players today couldn't hit a mid-range jumper to save their life.
    RipCityTwo Facebook Page

RipCityTwo Twitter Page

25. TOP #50

How many times have all track records been beaten in the last 50 years? Any current olympic track athlete would destroy any olympian from 50, 40, 30, even 20 years ago. I think the same principle applies to all sports. The athletes get better physically and in skill.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information