Anger Rising....Rising

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by TheBeef, Jul 29, 2004.

1. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

My anger level is up another notch after reading that Ricky Williams freely smoked out with Lenny Kravitz, knowing he had a drug test scheduled, and didnt care becuase he was retiring anyway....proof that he knew he was not gonna play this season months ago and never bothered to tell anyone....its quite clear now that hes a selfish coward....now, wheres my gun?....

2. Bucs40etrain

Bucs40etrain *********

Yeah well beef tell me what its like when you get someone like edgrin james in miami next year or a rb who avg more then 3.2 yards a carry. Screw ricky he was always a odd ball and his style is one of barry sanders. To his teamates and fans he is a quiter and quiters in this league arent aloud to be around. Im kinda pullin for the phins in the afc i would love to see them get o smith from minn.

3. Bleedblk&gld

Bleedblk&gld The Drive

I still have the Dolphins going 9-7+. I like the Phins D, they have a very solid core of people on D, and like Bucstrain says "Offense wins you games, Defense wins you Championships."

4. Philly_Freak93

Philly_Freak93 The Oracle

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bleedblk&gld)</div><div class='quotemain'>I still have the Dolphins going 9-7+. I like the Phins D, they have a very solid core of people on D, and like Bucstrain says "Offense wins you games, Defense wins you Championships."</div>

yea that D has been the same the last 2+ years, and how has it done so far? its only getting older