Thread: God damn the people I live around are fat

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. TOP #26
    Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane's Avatar It's not even loaded!

Default Re: God damn the people I live around are fat

Quote Originally Posted by BLAZINGGIANTS View Post
    I quit drinking soda between my sophomore and junior years of HS. I was pretty thin as it was, but I dropped 12 pounds or so very quickly. Soda is one of the worst things you can do. I've had friends quit soda and drop 20-30 pounds over a couple of months. If you can drop weight that quickly just by cutting soda from your diet, it tells me soda is a very bad thing.
    12 ounces of Coca Cola has the same amount of calories as a cup of orange juice. Just doesn't have any nutritional value aside from all that sugar.

I stopped drinking soda with sugar a long time ago. Sugar free actually tastes better these days and is 0 calories.
    You hear the one about the fella who died, went to the pearly gates? St. Peter lets him in. Sees a guy in a suit making a closing argument. Says 'Who's that?' St. Peter says, 'Oh, that's God. Thinks he's Denny Crane.

When you say my name, say it like you really mean it!
    Check out my blog here
    R.I.P. MGB - you will be missed

2. TOP #27
    BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS's Avatar MVP Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Denny Crane View Post
    12 ounces of Coca Cola has the same amount of calories as a cup of orange juice. Just doesn't have any nutritional value aside from all that sugar.

I stopped drinking soda with sugar a long time ago. Sugar free actually tastes better these days and is 0 calories.
    Most of the people I know that drink soda drink soda multiple times per day (as opposed to OJ, which is typically just a morning thing). It's like they're either all-in or all-out on soda. So, that's a lot of calories with no nutritional value. So if you cut soda, you cut a lot of calories out of your daily diet.

As for sugar-free soda.... it's my occasional guilty pleasure. I try to avoid even that, though. Some people say you still gain weight from diet sodas, but I've never bothered to research this and whether or not it's factual.
    Simply Kahmical.

Lillard in 2012 and beyond.

3. TOP #28
    Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane's Avatar It's not even loaded!

Most of the people I know that drink soda drink soda multiple times per day (as opposed to OJ, which is typically just a morning thing). It's like they're either all-in or all-out on soda. So, that's a lot of calories with no nutritional value. So if you cut soda, you cut a lot of calories out of your daily diet.

As for sugar-free soda.... it's my occasional guilty pleasure. I try to avoid even that, though. Some people say you still gain weight from diet sodas, but I've never bothered to research this and whether or not it's factual.
    A good read:
    http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/d...in-not-so-fast
    You hear the one about the fella who died, went to the pearly gates? St. Peter lets him in. Sees a guy in a suit making a closing argument. Says 'Who's that?' St. Peter says, 'Oh, that's God. Thinks he's Denny Crane.

Check out my blog here

4. TOP #29
    mook has statements worth reading mook has statements worth reading mook has statements worth reading mook has statements worth reading mook has statements worth reading mook has statements worth reading mook has statements worth reading mook has statements worth reading mook's Avatar Olshey Stashing Assets

It seems to me the food we get is bigger servings, more calories, maybe added chemicals that make food harder to process right. In the 1970s, it seems like people were pretty thin.

Something's changed that's affecting an awful lot of people. It's rather evident.
    Definitely.

First, the food industry. Here's a great article in the NYT about the way the food industry has gotten more and more clever at making us eat shittier and shittier food.

I don't blame them, really. They are just trying to maximize profits. Anyway, FTA:

The public and the food companies have known for decades now — or at the very least since this meeting — that sugary, salty, fatty foods are not good for us in the quantities that we consume them. So why are the diabetes and obesity and hypertension numbers still spiraling out of control? It’s not just a matter of poor willpower on the part of the consumer and a give-the-people-what-they-want attitude on the part of the food manufacturers. What I found, over four years of research and reporting, was a conscious effort — taking place in labs and marketing meetings and grocery-store aisles — to get people hooked on foods that are convenient and inexpensive. I talked to more than 300 people in or formerly employed by the processed-food industry, from scientists to marketers to C.E.O.’s. Some were willing whistle-blowers, while others spoke reluctantly when presented with some of the thousands of pages of secret memos that I obtained from inside the food industry’s operations. What follows is a series of small case studies of a handful of characters whose work then, and perspective now, sheds light on how the foods are created and sold to people who, while not powerless, are extremely vulnerable to the intensity of these companies’ industrial formulations and selling campaigns.
    Second, the FDA. On one hand they are supposed to support American agrabusiness (which is mostly high carb product-based) and on the other they are supposed to promote good eating. So you get bullshit like the food pyramid, which calls for you to eat a ridiculous amount of bread and pasta and crackers, and doesn't put nearly the emphasis on vegetables, fruits and nuts.

Third, the anti-fat campaign. Lastly, we had a major push in the late 1970's to go away from fat. In the 80's everything became low-fat. Turns out that in order to make food taste good without adding fat you have to add a lot of carbohydrates. But carbs don't make you as full, so you tend to eat more. So we might think that three cups of rice is perfectly healthy. Nevermind that it has 720 calories, which is the equivalent of 18 strips of bacon.

Add it all up and we're much, much fatter than we've ever been before.

5. TOP #30
    santeesioux is making friends santeesioux is making friends santeesioux is making friends santeesioux is making friends santeesioux is making friends santeesioux is making friends santeesioux's Avatar Good Enough for my Own Shoe

You have to go cold turkey on soda, that's what i did and i very rarely drink it anymore. It's addicting, and just stopping actually makes you feel better when you have broken that addiction. I was drinking 3 or more cans a day.

6. TOP #31
    maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep's Avatar RIP Dr. Jack

Quote Originally Posted by mook View Post
    I'm no featherweight. Clocked in this morning at 217. I once weighed 284. So maybe I'm like that annoying guy who quit smoking 6 weeks ago and is sanctimonious as hell.

But I took my son to a local amusement park-type bowling/lasertag place on Sunday. I felt like that kid in 6th Sense. "Everywhere I look I see fat people." The only skinny people seemed to be 16 year old boys (who can chew through 4000 calories a day like lawnmowers).

Dang, dude. This nation has really let itself go.
    "Yup. Those tens of millions (hundreds of millions?) of Americans suck. When you see them as you go to your local grocery store/bowling alley/baseball game, don't you just want to punch them in the face for being lazy and stupid?" --mook

I think your own words apply pretty well to your sentiment. I think if someone wishes to overeat or be in poor health, it's their choice. It's not our job to nanny state them into wellness. People are smart enough to take care of themselves, or not take care of themselves, whatever the case.

7. TOP #32

Definitely.

First, the food industry. Here's a great article in the NYT about the way the food industry has gotten more and more clever at making us eat shittier and shittier food.

I don't blame them, really. They are just trying to maximize profits. Anyway, FTA:

Second, the FDA. On one hand they are supposed to support American agrabusiness (which is mostly high carb product-based) and on the other they are supposed to promote good eating. So you get bullshit like the food pyramid, which calls for you to eat a ridiculous amount of bread and pasta and crackers, and doesn't put nearly the emphasis on vegetables, fruits and nuts.

Third, the anti-fat campaign. Lastly, we had a major push in the late 1970's to go away from fat. In the 80's everything became low-fat. Turns out that in order to make food taste good without adding fat you have to add a lot of carbohydrates. But carbs don't make you as full, so you tend to eat more. So we might think that three cups of rice is perfectly healthy. Nevermind that it has 720 calories, which is the equivalent of 18 strips of bacon.

Add it all up and we're much, much fatter than we've ever been before.
    Well, I think they're breeding animals for different food traits. I know, for example, that pork is now considered a lean meat while it was not considered lean back then.

They're obviously breeding and feeding chickens for bigger white meat portions.

Check out my blog here

8. TOP #33
    mook has statements worth reading mook has statements worth reading mook has statements worth reading mook has statements worth reading mook has statements worth reading mook has statements worth reading mook has statements worth reading mook has statements worth reading mook's Avatar Olshey Stashing Assets

Quote Originally Posted by maxiep View Post
    "Yup. Those tens of millions (hundreds of millions?) of Americans suck. When you see them as you go to your local grocery store/bowling alley/baseball game, don't you just want to punch them in the face for being lazy and stupid?" --mook

I think your own words apply pretty well to your sentiment. I think if someone wishes to overeat or be in poor health, it's their choice. It's not our job to nanny state them into wellness. People are smart enough to take care of themselves, or not take care of themselves, whatever the case.
    Hey, now! lol Yeah, I was thinking about my other post when I wrote that. Hypocrisy duly noted. Americans let us all down. Dickheads.

Personally, I think the personal responsibility drumbeat makes some sense. I didn't lose weight because of a federal regulation. I don't have a reasonably cushy job because of regulation either. I think a few people out there could really use a punch in the face.

But I also see that a lot of things suck for people like my brothers, several of my friends, one of my in-laws, and throwing up my hands and relying on personal responsibility and the magic of the free market just isn't going to solve them.

Meh, we both think the other is wrong, and we're both too hard headed. Not much point in continuing this. So it goes.

9. TOP #34

Well, I think they're breeding animals for different food traits. I know, for example, that pork is now considered a lean meat while it was not considered lean back then.

True. But the overall levels of protein and fat in the American diet really have actually declined in the last 30 years. It's the carbs that are the big difference. You don't find carbs in chicken and pork.

http://healthydietsandscience.blogsp...n-obesity.html

10. TOP #35

It is true that lower fat intake is better for your heart. There's no reason to increase carb intake though. In fact, you're replacing one of the predictors (high cholesterol) for heart disease/stroke with another (obesity).

Check out my blog here

11. TOP #36
    RR7 has statements worth reading RR7 has statements worth reading RR7 has statements worth reading RR7 has statements worth reading RR7 has statements worth reading RR7 has statements worth reading RR7 has statements worth reading RR7 has statements worth reading RR7's Avatar MVP Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Masbee View Post
    So fucking clueless.

The ramblings of self-important douche.

If it was so "simple" it wouldn't be the worldwide crisis it is.
    If people were active and exercised more, it likely wouldn't be the issue it is. But I don't know too many people who exercise often who are fat, and I don't know too many fat people who exercise at all. Hmmmm.
    I agree with Mick. I don't eat like complete shit, not out of a specific diet, I just don't like it. I eat relatively healthy generally, but I also tend to eat whatever the hell I want, as much as I want, when I want. I also run 15 or more miles per week. I'm sure I'd get fat if I stopped running.

Someone mentioned what changed in our country, I think a lot of it has to do with the dynamic of the home, and how we tend to have way more two working parent households nowadays. You have two people working, coming home tired, and it seems that the choices of what to eat get lazier. This is quick to heat up. This is something we can scarf down in front of the TV, etc. Obviously not the only culprit. But it doesn't help.

12. TOP #37

Certainly there's a real-world reason to replace fat with carbs. If you manufacture processed foods or even just cook from scratch, and fat has a bad rap, what are your other options for making tasty food? Protein, which is expensive and doesn't taste as good. Carbs, which are cheap and tasty and can sit on shelves for months. Aaaaaaaand....that's about it.

The problem is the consensus was, "You should cut fat." So we just replaced the fat with carbs.

We should have said, "You should cut calories. Keep the ratio of fat/carb/protein the same. If you cut something, cut the carbs."

Also, it's not necessarily true that lower fat intake is better for your heart. Certainly hydrogenated fat is bad for the ticker. But other types of fat are perfectly fine. Our bodies evolved around the very idea of eating fat.
    Last edited by mook; 03-05-2013 at 04:31 PM. Reason: fixed typo

13. TOP #38
    BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS's Avatar MVP Winner

Certainly there's a real-world reason to replace fat with carbs. If you manufacture processed foods or even just cook from scratch, and fat has a bad rap, what are your other options for making tasty food? Protein, which is expensive and doesn't taste as good. Carbs, which are cheap and tasty and can sit on shelves for months. Aaaaaaaand....that's about it.

The problem is the consensus was, "You should cut fat." So we just replaced the fat with carbs.

We should have said, "You should cut calories. Keep the ratio of fat/carb/protein the same. If you cut something, cut the carbs."

Also, it's not necessarily true that lower fat intake is better for your heart. Certainly lower hydrogenated fat is bad for the ticker. But other types of fat are perfectly fine. Our bodies evolved around the very idea of eating fat.
    I assume this is a typo? Hydrogenated fats are terrible for you. Absolutely terrible. So less hydrogenated fats would be good for the ticker.

I eat a lot of cashews, mixed nuts, etc. Unsalted. I find these to be a good snack. My doctor encourages it - says that people hear the word "fat" and they freak out. He says avoid certain fats, avoid certain carbs, etc. But people lump all fats together, all carbs together, etc. It's actually pretty interesting researching balanced diets and what should and shouldn't be in. Truly figuring out a balanced diet is difficult, but when you do, it's somewhat shocking how much you can eat and not gain weight, with minimal exercise. Which is further proof that the unbalanced diets and other crap we eat, IMO, are the big cause for people being fat.
    Simply Kahmical.

Lillard in 2012 and beyond.

14. TOP #39
    HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP's Avatar NorthEastPortland'sFinest

Quote Originally Posted by santeesioux View Post
    You have to go cold turkey on soda, that's what i did and i very rarely drink it anymore. It's addicting, and just stopping actually makes you feel better when you have broken that addiction. I was drinking 3 or more cans a day.
    WHen was this? Did you feel better and how much weight did you lose, if any?
    Twitter/Instagram -@bigjohnNEP ..................FAMS!

15. TOP #40

I assume this is a typo? Hydrogenated fats are terrible for you. Absolutely terrible. So less hydrogenated fats would be good for the ticker.
    yeah, major typo! Hydrogenated fat is terrible.

16. TOP #41
    maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep's Avatar RIP Dr. Jack

Hey, now! lol Yeah, I was thinking about my other post when I wrote that. Hypocrisy duly noted. Americans let us all down. Dickheads.

Personally, I think the personal responsibility drumbeat makes some sense. I didn't lose weight because of a federal regulation. I don't have a reasonably cushy job because of regulation either. I think a few people out there could really use a punch in the face.

But I also see that a lot of things suck for people like my brothers, several of my friends, one of my in-laws, and throwing up my hands and relying on personal responsibility and the magic of the free market just isn't going to solve them.

Meh, we both think the other is wrong, and we're both too hard headed. Not much point in continuing this. So it goes.
    I don't wish to live in a Hobbesian society. I want a social safety net, but I want it as a last resort, for those who have noplace else to go. I'm also willing to pay for it, as long as it gives people a hand up, rather than a hand out. What has happened is that our first instinct is to have government fix things rather than looking to ourselves, our families, our churches, our charities and our communities. I very much believe in the idea that a government that can do anything for you can do anything to you.

17. TOP #42

Wouldn't it be awesome to use the knowledge we gained in making chicken breasts larger and apply it to women?

18. TOP #43
    Sinobas has written some things that people like Sinobas has written some things that people like Sinobas has written some things that people like Sinobas's Avatar Good Enough for my Own Shoe

Check out the film "Fat Head" on NetFlix. It's a good intro into the issue of diet, and how so many have been mislead into thinking "animal products" and fat is bad for you. The tons of sugar and processed carbs we eat make us fat.

Also, do weight training, it's a great way to lose weight. You build muscle, and it burns calories throughout the day.

19. TOP #44

Quote Originally Posted by Sinobas View Post
    Check out the film "Fat Head" on NetFlix. It's a good intro into the issue of diet, and how so many have been mislead into thinking "animal products" and fat is bad for you. The tons of sugar and processed carbs we eat make us fat.

Also, do weight training, it's a great way to lose weight. You build muscle, and it burns calories throughout the day.
    Muscle weighs more than fat

Check out my blog here

20. TOP #45
    MickZagger has statements worth reading MickZagger has statements worth reading MickZagger has statements worth reading MickZagger has statements worth reading MickZagger has statements worth reading MickZagger has statements worth reading MickZagger has statements worth reading MickZagger's Avatar Some Call me the Best in the Game

Quote Originally Posted by Masbee View Post
    So fucking clueless.

The ramblings of self-important douche.

If it was so "simple" it wouldn't be the worldwide crisis it is.
    Explain what I said in that quoted material that would make me "fucking clueless"?

There's a lot of lazy people in this world these days that don't follow the simple tips that I just gave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze01 View Post
    Lillard is fools gold....and some of you guys are buying right into it...

21. TOP #46
    jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk's Avatar The ESPN mod is insane.

Problem is too many fat teenagers. They drive the average weight up for all of us. I'm willing to support them but not if they eat any of my food. In my day teens were thin and got no sex. Now they're ugly and receiving propositions all evening on their private cell phones.

The #2 problem is Costco. Massive bags of chocolate and nuts used to be too expensive, but now we all keep a stash secret from the rest of the household. Mine's right here in the closet under all the old shoes.
    This week's favorites:
    He is literate and Blazer fans appreciate him IMO. Robin has found a home in my book.

You understand it's ok to think before you type right?

I don't try to rile people. I am only here to educate them and share with them the wealth of my long and uniquely experienced life.

Word the rain storms in the durty are boss. Flash floods then all the sudden clear sky and rainbows. Reminds me of kingspeeds posting style.

Sorry for the inadvertent typo above. My cat walked across the keyboard and I didn’t realize she commented on the story too.

22. TOP #47
    MickZagger has statements worth reading MickZagger has statements worth reading MickZagger has statements worth reading MickZagger has statements worth reading MickZagger has statements worth reading MickZagger has statements worth reading MickZagger has statements worth reading MickZagger's Avatar Some Call me the Best in the Game

My younger brother has put on a lot of weight since high school. Its fairly simple why he has put the weight on. He gets stoned every night and eats a shitload of food before he goes to bed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze01 View Post
    Lillard is fools gold....and some of you guys are buying right into it...

23. TOP #48
    jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk's Avatar The ESPN mod is insane.

It's the government cheese from Lyndon Johnson. They're like round mice. When I was a teenager, we were hungry. All the time. French Fries were a luxury. We held our little radios to our ears. We dodged traffic. Now, they walk across without looking up for cars. Think they own the street. They may be fat, but they'll be splat.

They've gotten taller. They pass me when I'm walking fast. The world has reversed.
    This week's favorites:
    He is literate and Blazer fans appreciate him IMO. Robin has found a home in my book.

You understand it's ok to think before you type right?

I don't try to rile people. I am only here to educate them and share with them the wealth of my long and uniquely experienced life.

Word the rain storms in the durty are boss. Flash floods then all the sudden clear sky and rainbows. Reminds me of kingspeeds posting style.

Sorry for the inadvertent typo above. My cat walked across the keyboard and I didn’t realize she commented on the story too.

24. TOP #49
    Boob-No-More is influencing people Boob-No-More is influencing people Boob-No-More is influencing people Boob-No-More is influencing people Boob-No-More is influencing people Boob-No-More is influencing people Boob-No-More is influencing people Boob-No-More is influencing people Boob-No-More is influencing people Boob-No-More is influencing people Boob-No-More is influencing people Good Enough to Own Shoes

Obesity really is an epidemic in this country. A lot of it comes down to life style choices. To be healthy, you need to make eating right and being active priorities in your life. That sounds simple, but so many people don't have a clue how to eat healthy. Health and PE classes in high school are a joke. This is a true failure of our education system. Sure, doing well in math and science can help you get a better job, but knowing how to eat right and get enough exercise will impact both the length and quality of your life.

I know Masbee got blasted for his recommendation to avoid hanging out with fat people, but there is some truth to what he wrote. If you hang out with people who have poor nutritional habits that are inactive, those habits will rub off on you. Where I grew up, people eat a VERY unhealthy diet, and have ever since I was a kid, and probably before that. Thank god I got out of there when I did. People there just don't know how to eat right.

I went to a reunion a couple years ago, and I was absolutely shocked by how obese most of my former classmates had become. Were talking most guys over 300 pounds and most women over 200. I didn't recognize many of the girls I used to date - girls that were cheerleaders and gymnasts in high school. I know there is a genetic component involved, but I knew these kids' parents and most of them were not obese. Of course, many of them were farmers who burned a lot of calories working the land. After so many family farms were foreclosed in the late 70s and early 80s, creating today's industrial agricultural conglomerates, my former hometown has become more of a bedroom community of folks who have desk jobs in the nearby cities.

They are much less active than their parents, but eat even worse - thanks to the proliferation of fast food. The first McDonalds within 20 miles of my house didn't open until I was in high school. Now, they are on every corner, along with all the other fast food chains.

It takes a lot of will power, dedication and hard work to stay healthy these days. It helps a lot that my girlfriend is also very active and eats a very healthy diet. We both make our health a priority. Her sister is very obese and smokes. My brother had his first heart attack at 53 less than a year ago and had quintuple bypass surgery in September. He also suffers from type 2 diabetes. He weighed over 350 pounds for 10 years and was down to 330 when he had the heart attack. He's now down to 265 and headed in the right direction. I try to be supportive, but I live over 2000 miles away. So, I can't be there with him to make sure he's eating right and exercising. This is where personal responsibility comes in. After the heart attack, he realized he needed to make serious changes to his lifestyle and take his health seriously. Too bad it took such a traumatic event to initiate the positive changes, I just hope he sticks with it.

I could go on for hours, but no amount of preaching here is going to change anything. The key is education. We need to start teaching kids how to eat right, and give them good tasting, healthy choices, from a very early age. We also need to make physical education a higher priority.

This doesn't just effect people's health, it impacts all of us economically. As our nation becomes increasingly obese, the cost of health insurance and medical care skyrockets. We all share these costs. It is so much more cost effective to educate and prevent these lifestyle related illnesses than to ignore them until expensive surgical procedures and medications are required. An ounce of prevention, and all that...

My girlfriend is a nurse. So, she sees first hand on a daily basis how poor diet and lack of exercise impacts the health of her patients. It is shocking how many people 5 - 10 years younger than me, people in their 40s need hip and knee replacement surgery simply because their lower body can't support their massive weight - and they just accept this like it's a natural part of the aging process. Being in your 40s isn't old. Your body shouldn't be completely failing at that age, but for so many people it is, and that's just sad, and so preventable.

BNM

25. TOP #50
    drexlersdad has written some things that people like drexlersdad has written some things that people like drexlersdad has written some things that people like drexlersdad's Avatar lovely lovely ludwig van

Quote Originally Posted by Boob-No-More View Post

I know Masbee got blasted for his recommendation to avoid hanging out with fat people, but there is some truth to what he wrote.

BNM
    sure there is, in some instances

but the way he put it was "if you see fat people, run screaming"

i just thought it was funny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information