Bill Parcells. Retired

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by LAZY, Jan 22, 2007.

1. LAZY

LAZY BBW Elite Member

Today Parcells sent an Email announcing his retirement today. Im not gonna post a link cause its on every sports site. But is his retirement legit? This is like the 4th or 5th time he has retired. I figured this would be his last season with the Cowboys. Early in the season I was assuming he would probably get fired, just cause Cowboys were struggling. But I never really was to big on Parcells. So I'll be excited to see if the Boys can get a good coach. Btw, idk why but last night I was thinking about Bill Parcells and Don Nelson having lunch together. I got a visual of them sitting there not saying one word to each other. Some reason I thought it was pretty funny

2. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

I guess all those beatings that the Eagles gave to the Cowboys wore him out

3. KobeBryant_24

KobeBryant_24 BBW Elite Member

the cowboys will beat the sheagles next yer

4. CB4allstar

I don't think so. McNabb will give your defense an ass whooping to remember.

5. The Lefty

The Lefty BBW Elite Member

2 words.Terrell Owens.He may say it has nothing to do with him, but most of it does. I guarantee it.

6. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

He's 65 years old, he's coached 19 years. I think he's done. He's just like Bob Knight where I think he's an egotistical ***hole...but he was a good coach.

7. jkidd51524

jkidd51524 BBW Elite Member

I hate the tuna, hes such a ***hole a cant fucken stand him. Hopefully he wont be back, because everytime I watched a Cowboys game they show Parcells like hes a god or something. My dad told me a good point the other day, without Bilicheck, Parcells is nothing. The reason he won 2 superbowls was Bilicheck and the Giants defense. Look what happened when they split up, Belicheck won 3 and counting, and Parcells didnt win a playoff game.

8. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ Jan 22 2007, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I don't think so. McNabb will give your defense an ass whooping to remember.</div>McNabb isn't that amazing. Besides being injury-prone, he was proved to be overrated by Jeff Garcia.<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Jan 22 2007, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>He's 65 years old, he's coached 19 years. I think he's done. He's just like Bob Knight where I think he's an egotistical ***hole...but he was a good coach.</div>Funny, Knight and Parcells are good friends. He was an alright coach, but overrated as well.

9. Dmoney

Dmoney BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Justice @ Jan 22 2007, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>McNabb isn't that amazing. Besides being injury-prone, he was proved to be overrated by Jeff Garcia.Funny, Knight and Parcells are good friends. He was an alright coach, but overrated as well.</div>I agree with Justice, Parcells was a good coach but I think he's kind of overrated. People think of him as a good and he hasen't won a superbowl in awhile, actually he hasen't even done good in the playoffs.

10. LAZY

LAZY BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ Jan 22 2007, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I don't think so. McNabb will give your defense an ass whooping to remember.</div>To bad McNabb will be gone this offseason. How does it feel to have a QB that has a boyfriend?

11. jkidd51524

jkidd51524 BBW Elite Member

Jesus, all they are showing are Parcells clips on ESPN. Since last night, all Ive seen is him, I feel like throwing up.

12. CB4allstar

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Justice @ Jan 22 2007, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>McNabb isn't that amazing. Besides being injury-prone, he was proved to be overrated by Jeff Garcia.Funny, Knight and Parcells are good friends. He was an alright coach, but overrated as well.</div>He was f*cking leading the league in passing yards and TDs when he was in there. What else do you f*cking want from the guy? He was playing great football before he got injured.

13. CB4allstar

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LAZY @ Jan 23 2007, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>To bad McNabb will be gone this offseason. How does it feel to have a QB that has a boyfriend?</div>What? McNabb will be back next year.

14. LAZY

LAZY BBW Elite Member

You obviously havent kept up with Eagles news. McNabb is upset with the whole franchise as of right now. Also Garcia has the hand next year to start...players want it and even the fans

15. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ Jan 23 2007, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>He was f*cking leading the league in passing yards and TDs when he was in there. What else do you f*cking want from the guy? He was playing great football before he got injured.</div>Nevermind that the Eagles pass way more than they run.

16. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

Oh, and just for LAZY:[​IMG]

17. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jkidd51524 @ Jan 22 2007, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I hate the tuna, hes such a ***hole a cant fucken stand him. Hopefully he wont be back, because everytime I watched a Cowboys game they show Parcells like hes a god or something. My dad told me a good point the other day, without Bilicheck, Parcells is nothing. The reason he won 2 superbowls was Bilicheck and the Giants defense. Look what happened when they split up, Belicheck won 3 and counting, and Parcells didnt win a playoff game.</div>Bill Parcells also inherited a team in Dallas that went 5-11 for 3 Consecutive Years, and featured a roster with Quincy Carter as the Starting Quarterback and Troy Hambrick as the starting RB. Honestly, they were simply terrible. The fact that he turned them around so far that they even made the playoffs 2 out of those 4 years is amazing in itself, nevermind that if Dallas plays their cards right they are built up to be very good for a long time. Dallas is a much better team then they were Pre-Parcells, and that's exactly what he's great at is building up a roster.And what exactly happened to Bill Belicheck his first time around coaching? He got canned after a couple of years because Cleveland was a worse team then the one he inherited. Bill Belicheck is damn lucky to have a GM the caliber of Scott Pioli, because without his plucking great players at an amazing rate in the NFL Draft, Bill Belicheck would have been fired years ago.