Thread: North Korea authorizes nuclear attack against the US

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. TOP #26
    EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE's Avatar the franchise

Default Re: North Korea authorizes nuclear attack against the US

it wasn't propoganda. were probably testing it out.

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2...ck-cyberattack
    NO SIGNATURE

2. TOP #27
    HAAK72 is becoming well known HAAK72 is becoming well known HAAK72 is becoming well known HAAK72 is becoming well known HAAK72's Avatar Artwork by Blazer Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by EL PRESIDENTE View Post
    it wasn't propaganda. were probably testing it out.

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2...ck-cyberattack
    ...I really just meant in general. All of this war shit is so extreme.
    “We don’t want to be fun to play against ... we want them to be mad that we’re being physical, we want them to be mad that we made a shot we weren't supposed to make.” ~Damian Lillard

Portland Website Design + Internet Marketing <-- SEO Web Design, LLC

3. TOP #28
    EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE's Avatar the franchise

well, you're talking about a country who basically wants to go to war just to "get it out of their system".
    NO SIGNATURE

4. TOP #29
    HAAK72 is becoming well known HAAK72 is becoming well known HAAK72 is becoming well known HAAK72 is becoming well known HAAK72's Avatar Artwork by Blazer Fanatic

DPRK’s “State of War” Declaration Is a Faulty Translation: Not an Official Policy Statement from Kim Jung Un

“from that time” becomes “from this time on” and “from this moment“… little change, big difference

As much as our leaders would like them to have taken the bait, North Korea has not declared war on the South or the U.S. in response to our unprecedented provocations. So when all else fails, leave it to yellow journalism like this piece of work from the New York Times or this obviously Photoshopped image that came out this past week.

The much touted “state of war” declaration is not a declaration of war from Kim Jung Un but rather a statement of support for whatever decision he has too make from the “the government, political parties and organizations of the DPRK.” It claims only they will declare themselves in a state of war WHEN their leader makes that decision showing they are completely behind him. It is a statement of support from the people and perhaps a warning to the South that the North will not fold under their attack. But not a declaration of war from Kim Jung Un.

There is a campaign of propaganda underway this week in Korea and I will show you that this latest crisis is nothing more than a continuation of that warmongering effort.

It’s being reported across the globe that “North Korea” made these statements in a recent official release via state media Korean Central News Agency :

“From this time on, the North-South relations will be entering the state of war and all issues raised between the North and the South will be handled accordingly,”Ria Novoski

“Now that the revolutionary armed forces of the DPRK have entered into an actual military action, the inter-Korean relations have naturally entered the state of war,” Huffington Post

“From this time on, the North-South relations will be entering the state of war and all issues raised between the North and the South will be handled accordingly,”Reuters via Prison Planet

As you can see, this rhetoric spans quite a wide political divide from the fake alternative left to the equally fake alternative right and very thing in between. CNN, Fox, NBC News all of them are reporting this crucial development as fact.

--> READ MORE
    ...it is a fascinating read! For someone in the know about the "Road to Serfdom", I am amazed that you are marching to these war drums
    “We don’t want to be fun to play against ... we want them to be mad that we’re being physical, we want them to be mad that we made a shot we weren't supposed to make.” ~Damian Lillard

5. TOP #30

its an authorization to strike, not a declaration of war. semantics. you've got to know how the rest of the world works.

something is going to eventually happen here. just a matter of time.
    NO SIGNATURE

6. TOP #31

its an authorization to strike, not a declaration of war. semantics. you've got to know how the rest of the world works.

something is going to eventually happen here. just a matter of time.
    ..."here" as in there -or- "here" as in HERE?!

7. TOP #32

that remains to be seen. there's really no strategic advantage for the US to go in there to do anything, however, if NK were to do something at all, i don't think they really care, they just want to make a splash. my view is they'll try something, then hide behind China.
    NO SIGNATURE

8. TOP #33
    magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661's Avatar B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

that remains to be seen. there's really no strategic advantage for the US to go in there to do anything, however, if NK were to do something at all, i don't think they really care, they just want to make a splash. my view is they'll try something, then hide behind China.
    China wont help them. Not now. China relies on the "free-world" right now. Like I said above, if they do something and force us to call an embargo on them; they are fucked financially. There is no incentive for them to get involved.

North Korea has publicly threatened they would send a nuclear strike against the United States. We can't wait for an attack because a nuclear attack could kill millions, not thousands. This type of attack could wipe out the population of a major city like Los Angeles.

We have Japan and South Korea, being a huge income stream for our export too. IF North Korea attacks either one of those countries, it could be a world-wide economic disaster.

9. TOP #34

yeah and we really can't nuke them back. shit will get real crazy.
    NO SIGNATURE

10. TOP #35
    magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661's Avatar B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

yeah and we really can't nuke them back. shit will get real crazy.
    That's the scary part. You are exactly right because any nuke sent their way would kill many in NK, SK, Japan, China, etc. We need a precision strike that eliminates the threat. South Korea is already a democratic society that could come in and restructure their government.

11. TOP #36
    BlazerWookee has statements worth reading BlazerWookee has statements worth reading BlazerWookee has statements worth reading BlazerWookee has statements worth reading BlazerWookee has statements worth reading BlazerWookee has statements worth reading BlazerWookee has statements worth reading BlazerWookee's Avatar UNTILT THE DAMN PINWHEEL!

Launch missiles on North Korea with fake chemical weapons in them from inside Iran and let the two of 'em duke it out...
    Melior ut erecto quod gero dedecus quam non ut erecto quod gero poena.

12. TOP #37

...another great read by Veteran's Today, enjoy!

What is Going on With North Korea is Not What it Seems

The biggest eye opener for me in decades of reporting about North Korea came seven years ago when a top Chinese government agent in Japan told me China considered North Korea to be a US colony.

The recent so-called threats of war by North Korea being widely reported in the Western press are in fact cabal efforts to intimidate that country as it seeks independence from secret US rule. The North Korean moves are a part of an overall East Asian move away from cabal rule.

However, recent corporate media coverage of North Korea makes it obvious that very few members of the Western media have a clue about what is really going on there. That is why I have decided to write a basic primer for the benefit of interested readers and policy makers.

The first thing people need to understand when looking at North Korea is to realize the country was set up by remnants of the Japanese army that was stationed in China during and before World War 2.

The regime in North Korea thus closely resembles the war time government of Japan with the main difference being the God King is named Kim and not Hirohito. Remember, what is North Korea now was part of Japan or under Japanese influence from the late 19th century until the middle of the 20th century.

--> READ MORE

13. TOP #38

Quote Originally Posted by HAAK72 View Post
    ...another great read by Veteran's Today, enjoy!
    Wtf?! Conspiracy theory or what?! Nazis occupy a large part of the CIA? Nazis assassination of Roosevelt?

This dude is crazy!!!!

14. TOP #39
    BLAZER PROPHET is making friends BLAZER PROPHET is making friends BLAZER PROPHET is making friends BLAZER PROPHET is making friends BLAZER PROPHET is making friends BLAZER PROPHET is making friends BLAZER PROPHET is making friends BLAZER PROPHET's Avatar Some Call me the Best in the Game

Quote Originally Posted by magnifier661 View Post
    China wont help them. Not now. China relies on the "free-world" right now. Like I said above, if they do something and force us to call an embargo on them; they are fucked financially. There is no incentive for them to get involved.
    I agree with this. Even with nonagression treaties they must have with a few other countries, if they start something China isn't going to just come and bail them out.

It's a tough call whether or not NK will try something small to test the waters. I think it's 50/50, but if they do it'll probably a few shells lobbed over that do little to no damage.

I wonder if all this tough talk isn't for a completely different reason. As the world gets more sophiticated with the internet and other things, NK people must fully know they are treated like crap by a dictator that doesn't care about them. After seeing so many people starve to death under the current despot's father, I think the son is on a short leash to an internal coup or revolution. So, he starts this up, purges some leaders and solidifies the military and some people with the 'us against them' stuff.

15. TOP #40
    DUB is developing a reputation DUB's Avatar Part of the Rotation
    Where Rick Brunson first played pro basketball

http://www.news.com.au/technology/an...-1226612875474

ACTIVIST hackers appear to have infiltrated North Korea's official news website and its accompanying Twitter and Flickr feeds, posting unflattering images of leader Kim Jong-Un.

The China-based website of Uriminzokkiri, which distributes news and propaganda from the North's state media, was inaccessible and its companion feeds attacked and defaced.

On Twitter, the Uriminzokkiri account's profile photo was changed to one of a couple dancing the Tango, and a series of tweets read "Hacked" and "Tango Down".

The male dancer was wearing a Guy Fawkes mask -- a trademark of the "Anonymous" hacktivist group.
    Down Under Blazer

Sport is a journey, not a destination; so enjoy the ride!

16. TOP #41

Quote Originally Posted by jlprk View Post
    Sly swaggers around like John Wayne.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RA1N1AC View Post
    sly is han solo

17. TOP #42
    BrianFromWA has several friends BrianFromWA has several friends BrianFromWA has several friends BrianFromWA has several friends BrianFromWA has several friends BrianFromWA has several friends BrianFromWA has several friends BrianFromWA has several friends BrianFromWA has several friends BrianFromWA's Avatar Global Moderator

Out of curiosity, what do you think would or should provoke a "response" from US military from the following, and what would you "vote" to do if you had a chance?

Launching a ballistic missile that "hits" the US, but detonates away from a population center (E. WA or OR, Montana, Nevada)?
    Launching a ballistic missile towards the US (but that falls into the ocean east of Hawaii)?
    Launching a short-range missile towards Japan (but that falls into the Sea of Japan)?
    Launching a ground attack on Seoul?
    Detonating a nuclear device anywhere on the peninsula?
    Detonating a nuclear device south of the 38th?
    Check out some of my longer posts at http://sportstwo.com/blog/ if you'd like.

18. TOP #43

Quote Originally Posted by SlyPokerDog View Post
    No one thought this was funny? I was cracking the fuck up when I read this.

But I'm sure DJ was pissed off.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlprk View Post
    Sly swaggers around like John Wayne.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RA1N1AC View Post
    sly is han solo

19. TOP #44

Quote Originally Posted by SlyPokerDog View Post
    No one thought this was funny? I was cracking the fuck up when I read this.

But I'm sure DJ was pissed off.
    ...yes, it was hilarious! I made sure to share it with all of the DJ's that I know.

20. TOP #45
    huevonkiller is becoming well known huevonkiller is becoming well known huevonkiller is becoming well known huevonkiller is becoming well known huevonkiller is becoming well known huevonkiller's Avatar Change (Deftones)

Quote Originally Posted by Denny Crane View Post
    This.
    Yeah I'm with Nate and Den on this.

<center></center>

"Not 1. Not 2. Not 3. Not 4. Not 5. Not 6. Not 7.... And when I say that I really mean it, I'm not just blowing smoke........."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information