Thread: Why couldn't I have this teacher?!

+ Reply to Thread
  1. TOP #1
    OSUBlazerfan has written some things that people like OSUBlazerfan has written some things that people like OSUBlazerfan has written some things that people like OSUBlazerfan's Avatar Welcome!

Default Why couldn't I have this teacher?!

"A Martin County High School English in Florida, Olivia Sprauer, says she lost her job because her bikini modeling side job got the principal's attention."

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/20...bikini-photos/

2. TOP #2
    santeesioux is making friends santeesioux is making friends santeesioux is making friends santeesioux is making friends santeesioux is making friends santeesioux is making friends santeesioux's Avatar Good Enough for my Own Shoe

Default Re: Why couldn't I have this teacher?!

Shit, i thought i was lucky because we had a decent looking Vietnamese math teacher that wore tight clothing.

3. TOP #3
    EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE's Avatar the franchise

wonder if she'll pull a Kacey Montoya and want to sue this message board for taking down her bikini modeling shots.
    NO SIGNATURE

4. TOP #4
    EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE's Avatar the franchise

Quote Originally Posted by santeesioux View Post
    Shit, i thought i was lucky because we had a decent looking Vietnamese math teacher that wore tight clothing.
    was his last name "Dong"?
    NO SIGNATURE

5. TOP #5
    magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661's Avatar B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

The other shots look better
    Last edited by magnifier661; 05-08-2013 at 01:22 PM.

6. TOP #6
    BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS's Avatar MVP Winner

Mags...... I can see why that top shot got the principal's attention. The others....... probably not a big deal. I could see him having a problem with the first one, though.
    Simply Kahmical.

Lillard in 2012 and beyond.

7. TOP #7
    magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661 has several friends magnifier661's Avatar B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Quote Originally Posted by BLAZINGGIANTS View Post
    Mags...... I can see why that top shot got the principal's attention. The others....... probably not a big deal. I could see him having a problem with the first one, though.
    Yeah that top shot is pretty racey. There are a few totally nude ones too.

8. TOP #8
    BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS has several friends BLAZINGGIANTS's Avatar MVP Winner

Quote Originally Posted by magnifier661 View Post
    Yeah that top shot is pretty racey. There are a few totally nude ones too.
    So I noticed...

I wouldn't want her teaching my kids.

(But I'd have been okay with her being my teacher.)
    Simply Kahmical.

9. TOP #9

So I noticed...

I wouldn't want her teaching my kids.

(But I'd have been okay with her being my teacher.)
    I don't know man. There isn't anything wrong with it, IMO. What a teacher does in his/her private life isn't of my concern, unless that action is directly effecting my children. I can see why some take offense.

10. TOP #10

Quote Originally Posted by magnifier661 View Post
    I don't know man. There isn't anything wrong with it, IMO. What a teacher does in his/her private life isn't of my concern, unless that action is directly effecting my children. I can see why some take offense.
    It was more in jest than anything.

But you have to understand....... it's not private life when you're plastering it all in public. Her photos are on the internet and what not, so I don't consider that "private". Hell, if she wants to be a prostitute or do drugs behind closed doors, that's her prerogative. I just think teachers and people in positions of power (especially over children) should have a clean public image. I think people that take those types of jobs should understand that. It seems like she understood, but didn't really care.
    Simply Kahmical.

11. TOP #11
    BoBoBREWSKI is making friends BoBoBREWSKI is making friends BoBoBREWSKI is making friends BoBoBREWSKI is making friends BoBoBREWSKI is making friends BoBoBREWSKI is making friends BoBoBREWSKI's Avatar BURP!

She's gonna really get paid now.

12. TOP #12

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoBREWSKI View Post
    She's gonna really get paid now.
    Of course. Why do you think she made this a story? She knew she could potentially be fired over this, but she didn't care. But by making it a story, she knows she'll get paid. Not hatin'.

Just sayin'.
    Simply Kahmical.

13. TOP #13
    MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger's Avatar Some Call me the Best in the Game

My favorite pic is the one with her thong down by her ankles next to a vodka bottle. Dirrrrrty gurrrrl.

If she was my teacher I woulda banged her then gave her a Peter north type facial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze01 View Post
    Lillard is fools gold....and some of you guys are buying right into it...

14. TOP #14
    BoBoBREWSKI is making friends BoBoBREWSKI is making friends BoBoBREWSKI is making friends BoBoBREWSKI is making friends BoBoBREWSKI is making friends BoBoBREWSKI is making friends BoBoBREWSKI's Avatar BURP!

Quote Originally Posted by MickZagger View Post
    My favorite pic is the one with her thong down by her ankles next to a vodka bottle. Dirrrrrty gurrrrl.
    Where are you finding pics like that?

15. TOP #15
    MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger is making friends MickZagger's Avatar Some Call me the Best in the Game

There's one in a photoset I googled
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze01 View Post
    Lillard is fools gold....and some of you guys are buying right into it...

16. TOP #16

Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3's Avatar Don't tread on me!

Posing in skimpy bikinis for a "photographer" does not make you a "model". I've got a girl on my facebook feed that does this kind of shit and it cracks me up. Unless you're getting paid and your stuff is showing up in print, you are not a "model."
    RipCityTwo Facebook Page
    https://www.facebook.com/ripcitytwo

RipCityTwo Twitter Page
    https://twitter.com/RipCityTwo

17. TOP #17
    VanillaGorilla is making friends VanillaGorilla is making friends VanillaGorilla is making friends VanillaGorilla is making friends VanillaGorilla is making friends VanillaGorilla is making friends Man of Steel

Quote Originally Posted by Natebishop3 View Post
    Posing in skimpy bikinis for a "photographer" does not make you a "model". I've got a girl on my facebook feed that does this kind of shit and it cracks me up. Unless you're getting paid and your stuff is showing up in print, you are not a "model."
    Well, if she'se not getting paid for it, she's not a professional model, but she's still "modeling".

I don't think she should have been forced to resign, but she was going to at the end of the year anyways, so who cares.

18. TOP #18

Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3 is influencing people Natebishop3's Avatar Don't tread on me!

What are the chances Playboy offers her some cash to pose?
    RipCityTwo Facebook Page

RipCityTwo Twitter Page

19. TOP #19

nah, her elbows are too pointy.
    NO SIGNATURE

20. TOP #20

Quote Originally Posted by MickZagger View Post
    There's one in a photoset I googled
    It's there. I saw it. That was my favorite as well.
    Simply Kahmical.

21. TOP #21
    OSUBlazerfan has written some things that people like OSUBlazerfan has written some things that people like OSUBlazerfan has written some things that people like OSUBlazerfan's Avatar Welcome!

22. TOP #22

Quote Originally Posted by OSUBlazerfan View Post
    Gee, I am shocked SHOCKED she was let go.
    Simply Kahmical.

23. TOP #23
    BrianFromWA has several friends BrianFromWA has several friends BrianFromWA has several friends BrianFromWA has several friends BrianFromWA has several friends BrianFromWA has several friends BrianFromWA has several friends BrianFromWA has several friends BrianFromWA has several friends BrianFromWA's Avatar Global Moderator

I'm not old enough to look at that vodka picture. Damn.
    Check out some of my longer posts at http://sportstwo.com/blog/ if you'd like.

24. TOP #24

Terrible editing on that pic, by the way. I think the blurred spot is in the wrong place. It's supposed to be covering the Ketel One logo, since the photogs were not allowed to reproduce the Ketel One logo without permission, right?
    Simply Kahmical.

25. TOP #25

Terrible editing on that pic, by the way. I think the blurred spot is in the wrong place. It's supposed to be covering the Ketel One logo, since the photogs were not allowed to reproduce the Ketel One logo without permission, right?
    I think they were trying to blur a scuff mark on the hardwood floor.
    RipCityTwo Facebook Page

RipCityTwo Twitter Page

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information