Official: Bargnani traded to Knicks for Q-Rich, Camby, Novak, 1st, 2 2nds + reactions

Discussion in 'Toronto Raptors' started by speeds, Jul 2, 2013.

1. speeds

speeds $2.50 highball, $1.50 beer Staff Member Administrator GFX Team

Though the trade can't be finalized until the 10th of July, Toronto and New York have agreed to make this deal:

Toronto sends: Andrea Bargnani (with a 5% trade kicker)

New York sends: Marcus Camby, Steve Novak, Quentin Richardson (signed-and-traded, three year contract, two years guaranteed), New York's 2016 1st-round draft pick (Denver has the right to swap per the Carmelo Anthony trade), and 2nd round picks in 2014 and 2017

2. speeds

speeds $2.50 highball, $1.50 beer Staff Member Administrator GFX Team

Re: Official: Bargnani traded to Knicks for Q-Rich, Camby, Novac, 1st, 2 2nds

Reactions:

@AndreaBargnani I just want to Thank the Toronto organization and my fans for all of their support over the last 7 years!
    @AndreaBargnani I am thrilled to become a New York Knick and look forward to becoming a part of their storied franchise!!

‏@QRich GOD is so AWESOME!!!

@stevenovak16 I want to thank Mr Dolan & Glen Grunwald for bringing me to NY 2 years ago. The entire Knicks org is 1st class and I will miss being a Knick
    @stevenovak16 I wish all of my teammates and coaches the best of luck and thank them for 2 years that I will never forget.
    @stevenovak16 Lastly, thank u to all of our fans and the people of NYC for embracing me the way that u did and always being good to my family.
    @stevenovak16 Once a Knick, Always a Knick
    @stevenovak16 Next stop...Toronto!

3. Denny Crane

Denny Crane It's not even loaded! Staff Member Administrator

Never lost a case
    Re: Official: Bargnani traded to Knicks for Q-Rich, Camby, Novak, 1st, 2 2nds + react

The raptors' GM is a speedy thief.

The knicks were robbed.

4. BigVolcano

BigVolcano Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Re: Official: Bargnani traded to Knicks for Q-Rich, Camby, Novak, 1st, 2 2nds + react

A little bit better than Colangelo i would say