AALEN – MUNICH 1860

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Lutheran, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Lutheran

Lutheran New Member

Aalen seemed like a solid team beating Kaiserslautern recently but I don’t understand that they can be such major favourites against undoubtedly better Munich who is main candidate for promotion to Bundesliga. Quality difference between these two is major.
    Even though this might be a difficult match I think odds on Draw no Bet are exceptionally good. Munich appointed new coach Funkel who by the way lead 5 different clubs to promotions so far and it’s expected for players to be motivated in order to prove their spot in first lineup with new coach.
    Bet: DNB away win
    Odds: 2.00
    Cheers ;)

2. Lutheran

Lutheran New Member

RIED - SALZBURG
    I found this nice info on Betprepare site and I think its worth a shot.
    Ried will be missing their most creative player Zulj, Ziegel is also injured, defender Janeczek and forward Kreuzer as well as long-term injured Rieter are all out of action for today so the home team will be in a lot of troubles because their previous good results rested on these key players.
    Ried and their results in the first seven rounds are to be applauded, but it is time for their winning series to end, as the best team of the league, Salzburg, are coming to town. Salzburg's claim to being best will require proving, of course, but the team coached by German Roger Schmidt will have plenty of motivation to do so.
    Fumbles again Ried cost Salzburg their title last year, as they have not managed to beat their tough opponent in four games, squandering as much as nine points through one loss and three ties. Smart men and good sports teams learn from their mistakes though, so the lesson was surely not lost on Salzburg, and they will want payback for all the frustrations from last season.
    The guests are arriving to Ried in full, with their strongest lineup at the moment, and a string of players that Ried cannot hope to match. Soriano, Mane, Alan and Kampl are a quartet of offensive aces the home team will find difficult to neutralize.
    Bet: 2
    Odds: 1.75
    Cheers ;)

3. Lutheran

Lutheran New Member

MLS Houston Dynamo - Kansas City

Kansas won against Columbus with referee help and luck, but they did not look as good as in their previous few matches. Their front line is obviously shaken after they sold Kamara and coach Vermes is rotating a lot and trying different trios, but he still has not found a solution. Their defense and midfield are without best players Zusi and Besler (players that take all set pieces) so I do not see a phase of this match in which they could be better than their hosts who started playing better, are rested and have more players at their disposal.
    Home team win is a good option, as is that Kansas will not score a goal. But since the visiting team will not take any risk until they find themselves chasing the score, I recommend higher stake on a match without a draw. I think that the visiting team win, if there is no red cards and if some crazy situations do not develop during the match, is highly unlikely.

Bet: Draw no bet
    Tip: 1
    Odds: 1.70